POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They aren't illegal you idiot. How would tens of thousands of illegal Haitians end up in Springfield, OH?
GXvz-fxWEAAj8PO

Trump's history...under polls. Many people don't want to say they are voting for him. For obvious reasons.
I honestly don't think that's the reason. I think the vast majority of polls are heavily Dem biased. Because I think the media, and the Dems look at polls as a tool to shape the narrative, and not as a way to gather meaningful data.

I honestly don't think that's the reason. I think the vast majority of polls are heavily Dem biased. Because I think the media, and the Dems look at polls as a tool to shape the narrative, and not as a way to gather meaningful data.
Have any of us here been polled? I have never been polled. I’ve always wanted to be though.

Reactions: blubo
Israel is a country. It's not designated as a terrorist organization, hezbollah is...let me know how confused on "tit for tat" that is.

Hezbollas allies are iran, Syria, Lebanon, Russia, North Korea. So again, you tell me. In fact, Iranian officials have had the pagers go off on them. So yeah, think I'm pretty confident here

Let's repeat hezbollah has been indiscriminately bombing civilian towns for 11 month. @Dionysus444 does not care. Has siad nothing about it. The most precise and targeted operation intended to minimize any harm outside its target happens on TERRORISTS, yet there's immediate flipping through pages to find an innocent person. It's calvinball.
So, Israel is innocent to you, and you want to shrink the timeline to only what's freshest in memory. You ignore the casualty ratio between Israel and its enemies since 1947, For example, you don't want to even consider the people killed to clear the West Bank for Israeli settlements. The accusation that it's "flipping through pages" is nonsense and helps guarantee that our new 100 Years War will continue.

If you're serious about the origins of antisemitism, there's a fantastic book by an Israeli author named Amos Elon: The Pity of It All: A Portrait of Jews in Germany 1743-1933. Warning: it's unbearably sad since we know the ending.

Elon had emigrated to Palestine in 1933 and wrote a biography of Theodore Herzl, the founder of modern Zionism. But he finally grew disillusioned with Israel, sold his home in Jerusalem, and moved to Tuscany. He said of Israel, "perhaps the least successful attempt at colonialism that I can think of. This is the crappiest colonial regime that I can think of in the modern age."

Reactions: Dionysus444
Gutfeld and "most" of his guests are pretty funny. It's one of an extremely small number of televison shows I watch. Plus, he's huge punk rock fan (I think he grew up in Orange County and probably went to shows at the Cuckoo's nest. He used to wear Vandals shirts all the time (and they were OC legends at the Cuckoo's nest) I'm guessing Fox told him to quit because he never wears them anymore.

Gutfeld and "most" of his guests are pretty funny. It's one of an extremely small number of televison shows I watch. Plus, he's huge punk rock fan (I think he grew up in Orange County and probably went to shows at the Cuckoo's nest. He used to wear Vandals shirts all the time (and they were OC legends at the Cuckoo's nest) I'm guessing Fox told him to quit because he never wears them anymore.
He grew up in San Mateo just south of SF. Watch him regularly on Fox News. Fun show. I know much of MAGA has sworn off FN though. Too conservative for them.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
He grew up in San Mateo just south of SF. Watch him regularly on Fox News. Fun show. I know much of MAGA has sworn off FN though. Too conservative for them.

I don't watch Fox either except for Gutfeld, because it's funny.

Given his age, and growing up in that area, I would have thought he'd be a Dead Kennedy's fan. I highly doubt the Vandals ever played up there. That Bay area punk scene was a whole 'nother world. it was the best though. The tip of the spear.

Reactions: hmt5000
😁 Better get those ballot printers humming, DNCcp.

"In the past week, following the Democratic National Convention and recent Presidential debate, the Teamsters commissioned independent polling firm Lake Research Partners to conduct the union’s final national survey. In the poll ending Sept. 15, Teamsters selected Trump by 58 percent for endorsement over 31 percent for Harris."

Dear Leader does no wrong.
Dear Leader is God on Earth.
You are right, posing for pictures with people you barely know at well to do social gatherings makes him guilty.
Of what, I'm not sure. Then again neither do you.
It's just the programmed TDS rage fits.
You can't help it.
You are programmed and controlled emotionally.
It's kind of sad.

This is a nice time of year in Bagram, Alaska. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And y'all laughed at Biden.
The senile old man is making up stories about eating pets and thinks Bagram AFB is in Alaska. 🤡

Yea let's keep paying $3.00 a gallon with that great democratic leadership.
So he said the wrong place, but I agree with more energy/oil independence.
Is that really a bad thing?
And once again, of course.........
TDS

WGAF about Bill Clinton?? Does Trump think he's running against Bill? He already mentioned Obama and Hillary. Hell, he thinks Bagram AFB is in Alaska. Senile old man. 🤣

Look, I know you are devoid of a brain and I know it’s worthless to bring this up because it’s you.

There is 1 presidential candidate that wants to release the Epstein list. Why would he try to release a list that would incriminate himself?

Just peaceful Democrats. 🤔

Yeah Gutfeld and Timpf are always rocking the Misfits logo.

• Love
Reactions: HymanKaplan
😁 Better get those ballot printers humming, DNCcp.

"In the past week, following the Democratic National Convention and recent Presidential debate, the Teamsters commissioned independent polling firm Lake Research Partners to conduct the union’s final national survey. In the poll ending Sept. 15, Teamsters selected Trump by 58 percent for endorsement over 31 percent for Harris."
They will. I’m very worried that this time they’ll make it so obvious that it will force open conflict. That it will have to be so obvious that they can’t make up lies like “fortified” and “most secure election ever”.

Yea let's keep paying $3.00 a gallon with that great democratic leadership.
So he said the wrong place, but I agree with more energy/oil independence.
Is that really a bad thing?
And once again, of course.........
TDS
Pop Quiz: oil production greatest most under which American president? Trump or Biden?

I don't stick up for her. Liz Cheney is a monster just like her father Dick. I'm ecstatic she's out of office. What I do is push back on patent falsehoods that people put out. Republicans voted Liz Cheney out of office because she voted to convict Donald Trump in one of the impeachments and led the Jan 6th committee investigating him. Not because of the evil, corrupt, warmongering scum she is. Y'all were fine with that, voted her in initially BECAUSE of that. You don't get any credit when you accidentally do something good just because she annoyed your God Emperor.
GXtlo3EbQAArQGs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT