POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me get this straight. Kamala Harris tweets about a Bail Fund in 2020 that may help some protesters involved in the George Floyd protests.
She didn't bail them out.
She didn't even know this man or any of the protesters that may or may not have committed a crime during the protests. She only pointed out a bail fund that was available if you were arrested during the protests.
A FULL TWO YEARS LATER.....a man Kamala has never met in her life just so happens to have used that fund and commits a completely unrelated crime to the BLM protests.....TWO YEARS after her Tweet.
But somehow in MAGA world that is her fault. 🤡
On the other hand.....Rump incites a full blown riot at the Capitol. Unleashes a mob of red hats on the Congress. Many of whom are actually arrested and charged with crimes like beating cops, theft, vandalism, trespassing and other charges.
Some of Rump's cult are actually convicted of these crimes and serving time in prison....so he decides to sing songs with them....and promises to pardon them if he is elected.
Who is the GD danger to America again?????
Sam, as @HymanKaplan so eloquently states, you and your ilk (TDS sufferers) are so close to jumping off the ledge. I'm totally serious.

It appears Democrats have a greater propensity for violence against MAGA than the other way around. January 6 was but a blip. On the other hand, "Summer of Love 2020" caused real damage for many months.

Sam, as @HymanKaplan so eloquently states, you and your ilk (TDS sufferers) are so close to jumping off the ledge. I'm totally serious.

It appears Democrats have a greater propensity for violence against MAGA than the other way around. January 6 was but a blip. On the other hand, "Summer of Love 2020" caused real damage for many months.
It doesn't just appear that way, it is demonstrably true.

That may well be, but you spend 100 percent of your time amplifying and obsessing over the "violence" of only ONE of them. To deny that is just lying to yourself.
Actually.....I am only responding to those on here that assert Dems are the only ones committing political violence. It may seem like I am only focused on one side, but that is not the case. I am only pointing out the hypocrisy of pointing fingers in one direction on this topic. There is plenty of blame to be had on both sides. I have stated that multiple times.
Dems committed tons of violence during the BLM riots. They have made two attempts on Trump's life. They have done plenty.
But Pubs are guilty as well. January 6th...Paul Pelosi.....Charlottesville etc.
Hell, Trump called for the execution of one of his generals. That is insane.
Just don't understand why folks can't see that all violence is unacceptable regardless of which political party you lean toward.

Weird. Someone inciting a mob doesn't usually call in the National Guard to stop the violence of the mob they incited.
Kinda like Trump never called for help during the Jan 6th riot. He just watched it unfold on his TV and DID NOTHING for hours.

Pence called for the National Guard on Jan. 6th not the F'er that incited the riot.

How long did it take for Walz to call the NG?

sam,

You (and your ilk) are the very definition of brainwashed. You and Dion and mere steps away from memorizing a song book and getting fitted for brown shirts. THAT is how out of touch with reality you all are. You all have gone all in on "The Party", and yet, you all think it is somehow preserving your individual liberties and freedoms. It is profoundly sad. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. If you all get your way, you'll end up hanging yourself with the noose that YOU tied. I wouldn't presume to guess what happened to you all when you were youngsters that set you on this path, but I'll continue to hope that you wake up before it is too late.
Remind us again which side is responsible for revoking one of our constitutional rights for the first time in American history?

Actually.....I am only responding to those on here that assert Dems are the only ones committing political violence. It may seem like I am only focused on one side, but that is not the case. I am only pointing out the hypocrisy of pointing fingers in one direction on this topic. There is plenty of blame to be had on both sides. I have stated that multiple times.
Dems committed tons of violence during the BLM riots. They have made two attempts on Trump's life. They have done plenty.
But Pubs are guilty as well. January 6th...Paul Pelosi.....Charlottesville etc.
Hell, Trump called for the execution of one of his generals. That is insane.
Just don't understand why folks can't see that all violence is unacceptable regardless of which political party you lean toward.

The first step in getting better, is to admit you have a problem.

Reactions: hmt5000 and blubo
a
Remind us again which side is responsible for revoking one of our constitutional rights for the first time in American history?

Let's say I was to theoretically GRANT you that "one" (your words) instance, that is a grain of sand on a beach when objectively compared to the plans that the jack booted fascist left has in mind.

The second and most important step is to change "you" to "we".

After the election is over, and tempers are lowered, I'd be more than willing to help you "develop" your sense of humor. I can't promise miracles; your ceiling is limited, but I CAN make you better. At the end of the day though, we can only work with "What god gave you."

Not really. I would actually say that you are comparing a Severe short term violence issue vs a Chronic long term issue.....
BLM was bad. No doubt about it. But the MAGA madness is much more insidious and impactful long term on our country. The BLM movement was hyper focused on one major issue that has resolved itself in most instances across the country with police reforms.
The MAGA movement encompasses ALL aspects of society. It is involved and chipping away at people's medical decisions, their personal bodily autonomy, our election system, our court system, our FBI, our military, our government, our schools, our scientists, our medical system, our neighbors who have different lifestyles or political beliefs....basically every aspect of our society is under attack from MAGA.
That would be fine if the attacks were grounded in reality and involved practical solutions but that is not the case.
The solutions are extreme and often lean toward fascism.

After the election is over, and tempers are lowered, I'd be more than willing to help you "develop" your sense of humor. I can't promise miracles; your ceiling is limited, but I CAN make you better. At the end of the day though, we can only work with "What god gave you."
I know all about that. Worked in special ed for decades. It prepared me well for this message board.
"I drink.....therefore I am." SocraTDS

Reactions: Dionysus444
Not really. I would actually say that you are comparing a Severe short term violence issue vs a Chronic long term issue.....
BLM was bad. No doubt about it. But the MAGA madness is much more insidious and impactful long term on our country. The BLM movement was hyper focused on one major issue that has resolved itself in most instances across the country with police reforms.
The MAGA movement encompasses ALL aspects of society. It is involved and chipping away at people's medical decisions, their personal bodily autonomy, our election system, our court system, our FBI, our military, our government, our schools, our scientists, our medical system, our neighbors who have different lifestyles or political beliefs....basically every aspect of our society is under attack from MAGA.
That would be fine if the attacks were grounded in reality and involved practical solutions but that is not the case.
The solutions are extreme and often lean toward fascism.

You are woefully uninformed about the left vs. the right with respect to politically and racially motivated violence. Which is odd, because I've provided you with countless resources to help you learn.

Yes, if there had been Obama flags flying from boats everywhere you looked it would have been extremely culty. That’s exactly the comparison I was making, thank you.

LOL - Metaphorically speaking, you just snuck up behind you, and brained yourself in the back of the head with a rolling pin.

Reactions: cole854
Great questions. You’re getting there. Now, what are the answers?
I'm not understanding this silly game you're playing. How about you answer the questions I asked you? Are you going to tell me it's because they have Brown skin and therefore are perceived as black? Obama is obviously light skinned and appears bi-racial, which he is. Kamala looks more indian than black and that's because she has far more of it in her. regardless, they need to stop pandering themselves as the "Black" candidates to win votes. It's enough that they are the first POC's to be president, but Kamala Indian/Jamaican/Irish is not winning her votes with those in the black community who see's through that crap.

Reactions: SDC888
sam,

You (and your ilk) are the very definition of brainwashed. You and Dion and mere steps away from memorizing a song book and getting fitted for brown shirts. THAT is how out of touch with reality you all are. You all have gone all in on "The Party", and yet, you all think it is somehow preserving your individual liberties and freedoms. It is profoundly sad. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. If you all get your way, you'll end up hanging yourself with the noose that YOU tied. I wouldn't presume to guess what happened to you all when you were youngsters that set you on this path, but I'll continue to hope that you wake up before it is too late.
They are grossly naive to the bigger picture and the globalist agenda that's really at play here.

Yes, if there had been Obama flags flying from boats everywhere you looked it would have been extremely culty. That’s exactly the comparison I was making, thank you.

So we're talking flags on boats only now....not the multi-millions in sales of Obama merchandise? Sorry...can't keep up w/ your flip flopping. Also, I don't think Obama supporters have boats because they aren't free.

a

Let's say I was to theoretically GRANT you that "one" (your words) instance, that is a grain of sand on a beach when objectively compared to the plans that the jack booted fascist left has in mind.
You heard it here first folks. Revoking our constitutional rights “is a grain of sand on a beach”. They do not care about our American rights and freedoms. They will strip them from you and laugh.

You are woefully uninformed about the left vs. the right with respect to politically and racially motivated violence. Which is odd, because I've provided you with countless resources to help you learn.
Again, if you can't open your eyes to the violence and violent rhetoric committed by both political parties.... this is a futile conversation that goes nowhere.
Thought you'd have more appreciation for the Socrates quote twist. 😟

Reactions: HymanKaplan
So we're talking flags on boats only now....not the multi-millions in sales of Obama merchandise? Sorry...can't keep up w/ your flip flopping.
There is absolutely no comparison between the level of Trump and Obama merch. That is obvious to even the most casual observer. You’re highlighting your own absurdity by suggesting such

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
There is absolutely no comparison between the level of Trump and Obama merch. That is obvious to even the most casual observer. You’re highlighting your own absurdity by suggesting such

I simply provided an article which listed the millions in sales from 2009....15 years ago. What would that equate to today? What did you state other than assumptions and opinions?

The primary distinction is that people actually WANT to purchase Trump marketing, where as, with respect to Obama, his propaganda was distributed (with a funnel and feeding tube if needed), free of charge by the politburo. Are you done pissing up a rope yet?

I'm not understanding this silly game you're playing. How about you answer the questions I asked you? Are you going to tell me it's because they have Brown skin and therefore are perceived as black? Obama is obviously light skinned and appears bi-racial, which he is. Kamala looks more indian than black and that's because she has far more of it in her. regardless, they need to stop pandering themselves as the "Black" candidates to win votes. It's enough that they are the first POC's to be president, but Kamala Indian/Jamaican/Irish is not winning her votes with those in the black community who see's through that crap.
Yes, it's because they have darker skin. Black and white are completely made-up things that only exist in the minds of society, the people who hold those views. Obama is Black and not white, even when as you said he's part both, because white only exists as a distinction from the dark 'other'. He can't be 'white' because he's 'black'. All of these things are just social constructs invented by 'white' people to oppress.

Severe short term violence issue vs a Chronic long term issue.? Holy shit, are you for real?

Congressional Baseball Game: 2017

Threats against SCOTUS Justice Kavanaugh 2022

Threat against SCOTUS Chief Justice Roberts 2023

2x Trump Assassination attempts, 2024

From CNN:

"As the party in power, 16 Democrats received threats during Obama’s second term. This increased 169% with 43 GOP lawmakers threatened under Trump."

TDS, man. TDS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT