POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not understanding this silly game you're playing. How about you answer the questions I asked you? Are you going to tell me it's because they have Brown skin and therefore are perceived as black? Obama is obviously light skinned and appears bi-racial, which he is. Kamala looks more indian than black and that's because she has far more of it in her. regardless, they need to stop pandering themselves as the "Black" candidates to win votes. It's enough that they are the first POC's to be president, but Kamala Indian/Jamaican/Irish is not winning her votes with those in the black community who see's through that crap.
Yes, it's because they have darker skin. Black and white are completely made-up things that only exist in the minds of society, the people who hold those views. Obama is Black and not white, even when as you said he's part both, because white only exists as a distinction from the dark 'other'. He can't be 'white' because he's 'black'. All of these things are just social constructs invented by 'white' people to oppress.

Not really. I would actually say that you are comparing a Severe short term violence issue vs a Chronic long term issue.....
Severe short term violence issue vs a Chronic long term issue.? Holy shit, are you for real?

Congressional Baseball Game: 2017

Threats against SCOTUS Justice Kavanaugh 2022

Threat against SCOTUS Chief Justice Roberts 2023

2x Trump Assassination attempts, 2024

From CNN:

"As the party in power, 16 Democrats received threats during Obama’s second term. This increased 169% with 43 GOP lawmakers threatened under Trump."

TDS, man. TDS.

I took a look at the golf course earlier today on Google maps/street view. Based it on something I saw in an article where they showed where this guy was...kind of behind the 6th hole (dogleg) and Trump was on the 5th. If that was correct...I can't believe that in 12 hours this guy wasn't seen. Pretty much an intersection of two major streets. So lots of traffic I would think. Looks like there's only a few feet between the sidewalk and the chain link fence.

Yes, it's because they have darker skin. Black and white are completely made-up things that only exist in the minds of society, the people who hold those views. Obama is Black and not white, even when as you said he's part both, because white only exists as a distinction from the dark 'other'. He can't be 'white' because he's 'black'. All of these things are just social constructs invented by 'white' people to oppress.

I simply provided an article which listed the millions in sales from 2009....15 years ago. What would that equate to today? What did you state other than assumptions and opinions?
I can link multiple articles listing the tens of millions Trump himself has made off of merch, let alone the millions in third-party sales, but you'll just say fake news like you do every other time something about Trump's financials are linked. You cannot seriously be arguing there's more Obama merch than Trump merch.

Yeah, Trump never calls any Democrat a disparaging name or says they are going to destroy America. No rhetoric at all from Republicans that inflame or create division. Republicans are the party of peace, love, acceptance and unity. 🤡
Trump effect....

Yeah, Trump never calls any Democrat a disparaging name or says they are going to destroy America. No rhetoric at all from Republicans that inflame or create division. Republicans are the party of peace, love, acceptance and unity. 🤡
Trump effect....

Trump effect....
You’re right about Republicans being the party of peace Sammy. How many wars were we in under Trump? Who gives a shit about Trumps name calling as long as he cares about the U.S. Your party is all about emotion and nothing about policy. Go ahead and vote for Kamala, so your feelings will not be hurt.

The primary distinction is that people actually WANT to purchase Trump marketing, where as, with respect to Obama, his propaganda was distributed (with a funnel and feeding tube if needed), free of charge by the politburo. Are you done pissing up a rope yet?
Again, that's my point. Y'all are willing to spend millions on that idiot. There's nothing like it on the left.

I can link multiple articles listing the tens of millions Trump himself has made off of merch, let alone the millions in third-party sales, but you'll just say fake news like you do every other time something about Trump's financials are linked. You cannot seriously be arguing there's more Obama merch than Trump merch.

Dude, go home and sleep it off. You're making a spectacle of yourself.

Nope...abortions are still legal today in the states that have VOTED to allow it, and there are more abortions performed than before RvW was overturned by a VOTE.
So? We had a constitutional right to one. Now we don't. Tell it to a woman in Mississippi. States can't vote to take rights away. Or they wouldn't be rights.

Again, that's my point. Y'all are willing to spend millions on that idiot. There's nothing like it on the left.

It's because most of the left is broke, because it's hard to hold down a job with your ears (and mind) closed, your mouth open, and your hands holding a panhandling sign. Are you all going to reword your signs when IC cars are outlawed?

Need GAS battery money...

Tell Mississippi to elect reps who will allow abortions in their state......given it's back in the state's hands where it belongs.
Again, who cares wtf Mississippi wants? It was a constitutional right which no state could infringe upon. Now it's not and Mississippi is free to repress away. Because of y'all's conservative court removing our rights.

You can say the dumbest things. I'd argue that these are political constructs invented so white elite politicians in the Dem party could scare, gerrymander and cobble together disenfranchised groups into a voting block.

There is NO INCENTIVE for the Dem Party to improve black's lives in America. Do you really ever envision the DNC saying to black voters....our job is done...now think and vote for yourself? A time where Joe would be laughed at by his own party for saying....you aint black if you dont vote [Dem]. Just think that through and realize that it is YOU and not white GOPers holding black people down.

Last edited:
Not really. I would actually say that you are comparing a Severe short term violence issue vs a Chronic long term issue.....
BLM was bad. No doubt about it. But the MAGA madness is much more insidious and impactful long term on our country. The BLM movement was hyper focused on one major issue that has resolved itself in most instances across the country with police reforms.
The MAGA movement encompasses ALL aspects of society. It is involved and chipping away at people's medical decisions, their personal bodily autonomy, our election system, our court system, our FBI, our military, our government, our schools, our scientists, our medical system, our neighbors who have different lifestyles or political beliefs....basically every aspect of our society is under attack from MAGA.
That would be fine if the attacks were grounded in reality and involved practical solutions but that is not the case.
The solutions are extreme and often lean toward fascism.
False. MAGA = Make America Great Again.

This means securing our borders, rebuilding our military, establishing election integrity, allowing states to decide their abortion policies, stopping the war on fossil fuels, (which also means stopping the government grift associated with renewable energy), and stopping schools and hospitals from transitioning kids without parental consent. There’s other important facets pertaining to the MAGA agenda but I’ll leave that for now.

The only thing missing is a curb of federal spending. Hopefully Trump will see the light on this.

Your TDS posting is embarrassing to read.

You can say the dumbest things. I'd argue that these are political constructs invented so white elite politicians in the Dem party could scare, gerrymander and cobble together disenfranchised groups into a voting block.

There is NO INCENTIVE for the Dem Party to improve black's lives in America. Do you really ever envision the DNC saying to black voters....our job is done...now think and vote for yourself. A time where Joe would be laughed at by his own party for saying....you aint black if you dont vote [Dem]. Just think that through and realize that it is YOU and not white GOPers holding black people down.
Y'all are so lost down your rabbit hole you don't even understand why Biden said that, and why the vast majority of the Black community heard it and nodded their heads in agreement.

Again, who cares wtf Mississippi wants? It was a constitutional right which no state could infringe upon. Now it's not and Mississippi is free to repress away. Because of y'all's conservative court removing our rights.
You are a habitual liar. You can get your 40week baby killed in several blue states...only a walk across the bridge from KY.

Further....there was NO right in the constitution unless you want to also argue there was a right we should still enjoy from the Dred Scott decision. Your right to an abortion comes from the 10th amendment.

False. MAGA = Make America Great Again.

This means securing our borders, rebuilding our military, establishing election integrity, allowing states to decide their abortion policies, stopping the war on fossil fuels, (which also means stopping the government grift associated with renewable energy), and stopping schools and hospitals from transitioning kids without parental consent. There’s other important facets pertaining to the MAGA agenda but I’ll leave that for now.

The only thing missing is a curb of federal spending. Hopefully Trump will see the light on this.

Your TDS posting is embarrassing to read.
I’d like one of our resident lib/dims to say why each of those isn’t a good thing.

You are a habitual liar. You can get your 40week baby killed in several blue states...only a walk across the bridge from KY.

Further....there was NO right in the constitution unless you want to also argue there was a right we should still enjoy from the Dred Scott decision. Your right to an abortion comes from the 10th amendment.
Owning slaves was never a constitutional right. In fact, it was banned in certain locales since our inception. Roe stated we had a constitutional right to abortion under the 14th. Dobbs then revoked it. The two situations aren't similar at all, and you reveal your limited knowledge by insinuating they are.

You're the one who just referenced Mississippi in your prior post, dipshit. FFS.
It was a stand-in example for any state, moron. Follow the conversation. Who cares what any state wants? STATES CANNOT INFRINGE ON CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. States could not ban abortion. Now they can. As it's no longer a right.

There is NO INCENTIVE for the Dem Party to improve black's lives in America. Do you really ever envision the DNC saying to black voters....our job is done...now think and vote for yourself. A time where Joe would be laughed at by his own party for saying....you aint black if you dont vote [Dem]. Just think that through and realize that it is YOU and not white GOPers holding black people down.
Remember when Joe told a large group of black folks “They’re (Republicans) are gonna put y’all back in chains”?

The Democrats are slaves to identity politics, so it’s in the best interest of their party to keep blacks in a co-dependent relationship, to say nothing of how doing so continues to entrench the welfare / government / poverty industrial complex.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT