POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is going to break your heart then....

Keep crying fake conservative..... Tim Walz apparently has serious ties to the commies in China. Support that you Turtle lover.
Like Wray is going to do a damn thing to help out that investigation. And let’s be real….. R-led investigations in Congress are about as worthless as a lead balloon.

As usual.... You are clueless. They are all here LEGALLY. They were brought in to fill the need for jobs in the area.
You clowns always claim to be fine with legal immigration. But you're not.... You are just nasty AZZ racists.

Who brought 'em here, Joe? Kamalahoe? Your side is 100% to blame for this problem.

Glad to see DeSantis step up and order a state-run investigation. After the obfuscating by the FBI / USSS / etc following the Butler assassination attempt, I don’t trust the federal government to be a dispassionate / objective finder of facts when it comes to Trump.
Yep. He's best choice to MAGA.

This is going to break your heart then....

Keep crying fake conservative..... Tim Walz apparently has serious ties to the commies in China. Support that you Turtle lover.
Much better than "some people say". Thanks. No idea why you didn't lead with it vs. "some people say". No idea what a Turtle Lover is. I've voted for way more Pub Prez candidates than you ever will in my lifetime.

You support a sexual predator, a fraud, an extorter, a man who showed national security documents around for vanity or possibly to our enemies as a Benedict Arnold, and a subverter of the process of peaceful transfer of power. Think about Trump and the Central Park Five. They were convicted of rape based on coerced confessions. And he urged the death penalty on them in a full page ad. Trump sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll. No jail time for him. No contrition. Think about Trump and Reality Winner. She was in jail a month after the crime of revealing national security documents. He's had national defense department secrets for almost 4 years and walks free. Oh yeah. The documents she revealed were of Russian interference in our 2016 election for Trump's benefit.

And Harris help Trump reveal the infinite pettiness of his temperament in the last debate. His sympathies and interests end at his belt.

Or none of that's true and you people are just useful idiots brainwashed into believing it: what you already wanted to believe.

Seriously, you need to fix yourselves before you go around fixing everyone else. There's no doubt in my mind whatever skeletons you people hide in your closets, they pale in comparison to his.

Hey vhcat... Putin endorsed Kamala.... so are the people supporting Kamala Putin puppets? Why aren't you attacking them like you do us guys that don't want our nephews and cousins to die?
Random questions once again. Modus operandi. Answer these yourself & the earlier ones & I'll respond.

Dem/lib lies. Mentioned before of ads here in Ohio (by some dem/lib group 'Win Senate'). It's played constantly about how (supposedly) Moreno was sued, shredded evidence, fired a single mom, etc, etc, etc. The ad has no facts. No supporting small print like a newspaper/date, and so forth. So I looked them up.

He sold a car dealership. When he owned it he would get regular reports (generated in-house) on overtime pay. But when he sold it, he didn't keep them. But did keep ADP reports and time cards of the employee who brought suit.....

'The presiding judge wrote that claims Moreno had committed wholesale destruction of relevant records were “overblown,” but a narrower claim of destruction was not.'

And, the single mom......
'
'Female former dealership supervisor Cara Wilson, then of Streetsboro, in Portage County, alleged Moreno repeatedly belittled her about being a mother, sometimes in front of her peers. The lawsuit alleged Wilson was stripped of her flex time schedule, was blamed for her dealership’s poor performance despite being deprived of the leeway given to male counterparts to make key decisions and was wrongfully fired.

Reached by phone, Wilson said she and Moreno “are great friends now” — as evidenced by the fact she hosted a fundraiser for his campaign last fall'

459390335_10161820710258769_8669681906390732597_n.jpg

Dem/lib lies. Mentioned before of ads here in Ohio (by some dem/lib group 'Win Senate'). It's played constantly about how (supposedly) Moreno was sued, shredded evidence, fired a single mom, etc, etc, etc. The ad has no facts. No supporting small print like a newspaper/date, and so forth. So I looked them up.

He sold a car dealership. When he owned it he would get regular reports (generated in-house) on overtime pay. But when he sold it, he didn't keep them. But did keep ADP reports and time cards of the employee who brought suit.....

'The presiding judge wrote that claims Moreno had committed wholesale destruction of relevant records were “overblown,” but a narrower claim of destruction was not.'

And, the single mom......
'
'Female former dealership supervisor Cara Wilson, then of Streetsboro, in Portage County, alleged Moreno repeatedly belittled her about being a mother, sometimes in front of her peers. The lawsuit alleged Wilson was stripped of her flex time schedule, was blamed for her dealership’s poor performance despite being deprived of the leeway given to male counterparts to make key decisions and was wrongfully fired.

Reached by phone, Wilson said she and Moreno “are great friends now” — as evidenced by the fact she hosted a fundraiser for his campaign last fall'
that’s my favorite “he fired a single mom” like it’s a crime. i bet married moms in the workforce get fired too.

Who brought 'em here, Joe? Kamalahoe? Your side is 100% to blame for this problem.
Republicans tell a different story but you are too chicken sh** to even listen to what they are saying.
You only listen to the Dear Leader.
BOTH parties are to blame.

Soooo, I stomached a few minutes of MSNBC Morning Joe and CNN this morning.

Summary:

MSNBC - They are so pissed about having to talk about ANOTHER Trump assassination attempt, and SO eaten up with TDS, that they have predictably directed all of their anger at, of course, Donald Trump. It’s his fault, and if he would only just shut up and stop challenging the deep state, this would all go away and they wouldn’t have to talk about it anymore.

CNN - well they just seem flat out annoyed and depressed. They’re also loathe to have to even discuss this. But then they cheer right up as they quickly move on to talking about the BIG news from last night, the Emmy Awards!

So we have now normalized presidential assassination attempts. It’s basically, “Oh, so what else is new?” Not even 24 hours removed, and we have to move on to other things. No outrage. No journalist curiosity.

How did this gunman know where and when to be to take a shot at Trump?

Was he colluding with someone inside the Secret Service or other government agency?

Did he have other accomplices?

Eh, who cares? We have the Emmy Awards to talk about, dammit!

So we are supposed to believe the following:
1. No public announcement that Trump was playing that course yesterday.
2. Shooter just pulled up to a fence at a golf course Trump frequents.
3. Shooter was able to see inside this fence and almost fire his weapon around the same time Trump was near this fence?
4. A gigantic property I imagine, and this guy happens to be at the fence where he can actually be close enough to Trump?
5. My goodness, it sounds like Trump has agents in his detail standing next to him that are helping put a bullseye on him.

No way this is random. The swamp is a real thing, and it is coming for DJT.

Is Trump alive a year from now?

Last edited:
Migrants are the new slaves of the Democrat Party. Both were used for cheap labor and to maintain power structures. The left became focused on these people in the 1960s with Teddy Kennedy's Immigration Bill which sought to bring the third world here as a voting bloc because the party was losing their hold on white voters started declining in the late 1940s.

The population of the U.S. when Teddy Kennedy's Bill passed was between 191-196M people. The third world population in the U.S. was under 5% at the time. Fast forward to 2024, the U.S. population is over 330M and it's estimated that 20% of our population is foreign born. You know these are low because they're never transparent on this.

Look at how elections looked in 1964 compared to 2020. We went from 70M people voting in 1964 to 160M voters in 2020.

I called bullshit initially on the ABC whistleblower affidavit. Just sounded like the CIA Qanon bullshit.

But with the assassination attempt, and the deafening silence from ABC, starting to think they’re trying to change the news cycle.
Front page and top story on ABC News. 🤣
Paranoia may destroya

Front page and top story on ABC News. 🤣
Paranoia may destroya

I see a top story about the assassination attempt.

Were you meaning to link their denials of the whistleblower’s accusations which I was obviously talking about and haven’t seen?

Reactions: Lost In FL
this is an excerpt from ohio governor dewine’s statements about the haitians in springfield:

This discussion about Haitians’ eating dogs is just not helpful,” he said. “And again, these people are here legally. They’re here “This discussion about Haitians’ eating dogs is just not helpful,” he said. “And again, these people are here legally. They’re here legally, and they want to work, and they are, in fact, working. And when you talk to the employers, what the employers tell you is, you know, we don’t know what we would do without them.

i’d like to know where there are 20,000 jobs available in a town of 60,000 people?

Last edited:
I see a top story about the assassination attempt.

Were you meaning to link their denials of the whistleblower’s accusations which I was obviously talking about and haven’t seen?
“Absolutely not,” an ABC News spokesperson told the Daily Beast. “Harris was not given any questions before the debate.”

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
this is an excerpt from ohio governor dewine’s statements about the haitians in springfield:

This discussion about Haitians’ eating dogs is just not helpful,” he said. “And again, these people are here legally. They’re here “This discussion about Haitians’ eating dogs is just not helpful,” he said. “And again, these people are here legally. They’re here legally, and they want to work, and they are, in fact, working. And when you talk to the employers, what the employers tell you is, you know, we don’t know what we would do without them.

i’d like to know where there are 20,000 jobs available in a town of 60,000?
Estimates are between 10k and 15k from everything I've read. Every one of those 15k are not working age adults. Many are children.
Apparently there are lots of small manufacturing jobs requiring workers in that area.

Democrats went off the deep end a while back. Anyone who hasn't recognized that by now is a complete lunatic.

I remember I was a pretty firm Independent until 2015/2016 when I saw some of the insane rhetoric they were spewing. 8 years later and they can't stop taking literal shots at the Republican candidate for president. This has been trending in the wrong direction for a long time now.

“Absolutely not,” an ABC News spokesperson told the Daily Beast. “Harris was not given any questions before the debate.”

That article was published before the affidavit was even released and the denial doesn’t address the sworn claims.

Reactions: IdaCat and exemjr
Republicans tell a different story but you are too chicken sh** to even listen to what they are saying.
You only listen to the Dear Leader.
BOTH parties are to blame.

Keep trying to gaslight with your both parties are to blame. Nobody here is falling for it. That border bill was a sh!t sandwich, but you are trying to present it as a world-class steak.

Look at the charts in the link below. Biden/Harris own this issue. And before you come back with more gaslighting, Biden/Harris rolled back almost all of Trump's EOs on day one causing it to get out of control. They waited 3.5 years to do anything, and only did that because their polling showed the American people were fed up with it, and it would cost them the election. It was purposely done to expand the Democrat's voting base. Hell, Biden ran on that and told everyone what he was going to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT