POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is an excerpt from ohio governor dewine’s statements about the haitians in springfield:

This discussion about Haitians’ eating dogs is just not helpful,” he said. “And again, these people are here legally. They’re here “This discussion about Haitians’ eating dogs is just not helpful,” he said. “And again, these people are here legally. They’re here legally, and they want to work, and they are, in fact, working. And when you talk to the employers, what the employers tell you is, you know, we don’t know what we would do without them.

i’d like to know where there are 20,000 jobs available in a town of 60,000 people?
Only thing I can think of is they are bussing them to all the new warehouses on Rt. 40 between S'field and Columbus.
Maybe to the warehouses that are springing up around Dayton's airport...but that seems a bit far.

' The Pizzuti Companies and their partner, West Jeff Partners, LLC, have broken ground on a new 1,090,000 square foot speculative development in West Jefferson, Ohio. The facility will be located at the firm’s industrial park, West Jefferson Logistics Center, conveniently located off Interstate-70 with direct access to major highways including US Route 42 and US Route 40.

“In recent years, the strength of Central Ohio’s market has driven large-scale, build-to-suit projects to West Jefferson. Companies such as Amazon, Target, Restoration Hardware, FedEx Freight, Ace Hardware, Kellogg, and Medline have chosen the area for their distribution and fulfillment centers,” said Joel S. Pizzuti, President for The Pizzuti Companies. “As we continue to observe the growing demand and increasing maturity of the market, we believe the location is prime for speculative development.”

Keep trying to gaslight with your both parties are to blame. Nobody here is falling for it. That border bill was a sh!t sandwich, but you are trying to present it as a world-class steak.

Look at the charts in the link below. Biden/Harris own this issue. And before you come back with more gaslighting, Biden/Harris rolled back almost all of Trump's EOs on day one causing it to get out of control. They waited 3.5 years to do anything, and only did that because their polling showed the American people were fed up with it, and it would cost them the election. It was purposely done to expand the Democrat's voting base. Hell, Biden ran on that and told everyone what he was going to do.

You obviously didn't watch the video I linked. Both parties are 100 percent to blame.
Dems didn't do Jack for 3 years but saw it was becoming a political liability so they went full on into negotiations with Republicans in Congress to fix the border.
They crafted a very good bipartisan border bill that had the full support of the border union and many Republicans.
Donald Trump didn't want Democrats to get any credit for fixing the border issue so he called Speaker Johnson and killed the bill.
That's not gaslighting.... That's called FACTS.

Front page and top story on ABC News. 🤣
Paranoia may destroya
Apparently Routh is a former Trumper who grew disillusioned and then -- supposedly -- murderous. For years I've thought of Huey Long's assassination by Dr. Carl Weiss. Weiss had been close to Long, relatively, but one of Long's decisions hurt Weiss's family, and Long refused to reconsider it. Trump's decisions are capricious and are aimed at helping Trump -- think about his waffling about abortion and IVF. So, if you were a Trump supporter based on some policy rather than the hero worship sort, you were doomed to be disappointed. Routh apparently loved Ukraine and saw the destruction of Ukraine up close.

Apparently Routh is a former Trumper who grew disillusioned and then -- supposedly -- murderous. For years I've thought of Huey Long's assassination by Dr. Carl Weiss. Weiss had been close to Long, relatively, but one of Long's decisions hurt Weiss's family, and Long refused to reconsider it. Trump's decisions are capricious and are aimed at helping Trump -- think about his waffling about abortion and IVF. So, if you were a Trump supporter based on some policy rather than the hero worship sort, you were doomed to be disappointed. Routh apparently loved Ukraine and saw the destruction of Ukraine up close.
What the hell is wrong with you people?

That article was published before the affidavit was even released and the denial doesn’t address the sworn claims.
The saddest part about this is there wasn’t a single damn question asked that was surprising or unpredictable, yet Kamala STILL needed a preview in advance, and some real time “fact checking” assistance from the “moderators” from ABC.

this is an excerpt from ohio governor dewine’s statements about the haitians in springfield:

This discussion about Haitians’ eating dogs is just not helpful,” he said. “And again, these people are here legally. They’re here “This discussion about Haitians’ eating dogs is just not helpful,” he said. “And again, these people are here legally. They’re here legally, and they want to work, and they are, in fact, working. And when you talk to the employers, what the employers tell you is, you know, we don’t know what we would do without them.

i’d like to know where there are 20,000 jobs available in a town of 60,000 people?
"WeLl DuH GuBeRnEr SaYeD iT wArSaN't TrUe So We'S BuHlEeB hIms."

Typical Democrat sheep.

Democrats went off the deep end a while back. Anyone who hasn't recognized that by now is a complete lunatic.

I remember I was a pretty firm Independent until 2015/2016 when I saw some of the insane rhetoric they were spewing. 8 years later and they can't stop taking literal shots at the Republican candidate for president. This has been trending in the wrong direction for a long time now.
The latest nut to attempt to assassinate Trump is a REPUBLICAN. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He was a Vivek and Hailey supporter.
He voted for Trump in 2016.
Crazy Azz Republicans always rioting and shooting guns off.

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
Republicans outraged someone tried to kill their candidate...

"Denunciations of political violence across the political spectrum quickly gave way to partisan finger pointing"

You see the second want to be assassin is not the outrageous part, it is the Republican 'partisan finger pointing'

Last edited:
"WeLl DuH GuBeRnEr SaYeD iT wArSaN't TrUe So We'S BuHlEeB hIms."

Typical Democrat sheep.
It’s insane. They’re the most brainwashed sheep out there yet are convinced it’s others. These people believe anything that comes from their TV and politicians. They will inject themselves as much as they’re told. Report on who they’re told to go against. They will blindly do anything and believe anything the Dem Party tells them.

You obviously didn't watch the video I linked. Both parties are 100 percent to blame.
Dems didn't do Jack for 3 years but saw it was becoming a political liability so they went full on into negotiations with Republicans in Congress to fix the border.
They crafted a very good bipartisan border bill that had the full support of the border union and many Republicans.
Donald Trump didn't want Democrats to get any credit for fixing the border issue so he called Speaker Johnson and killed the bill.
That's not gaslighting.... That's called FACTS.
Doubling down on the gaslighting per usual. As i said, that border bill was a sh!t sandwich including more Ukraine funding, etc. Look at the charts in the link I provided from the Washington Post. This was done purposely by Biden/Harris. There's a fact for you.

So we are supposed to believe the following:
1. No public announcement that Trump was playing that course yesterday.
2. Shooter just pulled up to a fence at a golf course Trump frequents.
3. Shooter was able to see inside this fence and fire his weapon around the same time Trump was near this fence?
4. A gigantic property I imagine, and this guy happens to be at the fence where he can actually be close enough to Trump?
5. My goodness, it sounds like Trump has agents in his detail standing next to him that are helping put a bullseye on him.

No way this is random. The swamp is a real thing, and it is coming for DJT.

Is Trump alive a year from now?
The guy never got a shot off. The gunshots were cops.

It’s insane. They’re the most brainwashed sheep out there yet are convinced it’s others. These people believe anything that comes from their TV and politicians. They will inject themselves as much as they’re told. Report on who they’re told to go against. They will blindly do anything and believe anything the Dem Party tells them.
Look in the MAGA mirror. 🤣🤣🤣
The election was stolen. Zero proof.
Haitians are eating pets. Zero proof.
Harris got the questions early. Zero proof.
Dems are eating babies. Zero proof.
Jewish space lasers. Zero proof.
Sandy Hook hoax. Zero proof.

If they weren't a major party in the US it would be funny.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Given all the democrat attempts to kill him, Trump needs to quadruple his security if he wants to make it to Election Day.

And I look forward to the loony lefties breathlessly parroting nonsense about his “private army” when he tries to protect himself from all the attempted murdered theyre inciting.

Healthcare, foreign policy, and defending our democratic constitutional republic.

Healthcare is in the tank...premiums, scripts, lack of doctors/care. She has had 3+ years.
Foreign policy is a disaster....wars, nations wanting to start war with us, failed relationships w/ leaders, military decline. She has had 3 + years.
Defending our democratic constitutional republic....if this means what I think you intended, then again, she has had 3+ years.

So our economic train wreck is not on your list...interesting.

Hindu times.

The guy is a lib, his entire social media was full of lib shit. It's a direct cause of you screaming "putin puppet" too

If by "Lib sh**" you mean he supported providing military aid to Ukraine... Then many of the Republicans in Congress are libs too. 🤣🤣
What other "Lib" policies did the guy that donated to Vivek/Hailey and voted for Trump in 2016 support??

Your mass psychosis is objectionable/dangerous to everyone outside of your shared delusion.

The mind job they've done to you is reprehensible.

Meanwhile Trump calls Kamala Comrade.... Says she's a Marxist....Says she's destroying America.... Says the Dems stole the election from them ....and She's bringing in rapists and criminals across the border to take their jobs and eat their pets.
But that would never cause violence now would it?
Jan 6th, Charlottesville and bomb threats in Springfield say hi. 🤡

If by "Lib sh**" you mean he supported providing military aid to Ukraine... Then many of the Republicans in Congress are libs too. 🤣🤣
What other "Lib" policies did the guy that donated to Vivek/Hailey and voted for Trump in 2016 support??

If any of this is true, I find it amusing.

I did not vote for Trump in 2016. Since then I’ve been radicalized by independent journalism, source data, life and experience, and will be voting for Trump in 2024.

This guy voted for Trump in 2016. Apparently believes every single talking point spewed by the DNC news media, and has been radicalized into trying to murder a presidential candidate.

“This attempted assassin voted for Trump in 2016 and has since seen the light” is not helping your cause.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT