POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, caring about groceries more than human rights does make you a jerk. You nailed it.
GXhjASeWkAAe-at

Is that similar to the Strength through Joy slogan Kamala’s campaign was using? And lol at him stirring up violence. He sure is! He’s being shot at about once a month by you lunatics.
When I lived near UK there were shots down the street from me twice. People were shooting at me?

Reactions: Stan the caddy
A Republican Rep just said that if they could make voting more difficult they could win.

It SHOULD be harder vote. That's a no brainer. Who wants a bunch of nitwits deciding the fate of our country? You shouldn't even GET to vote in Federal elections unless you pay net Federal Income Taxes.

Last edited:
Ok. Im sure that means you're for free voter id required to vote and purging voter rolls of any ineligible voters.

Right?
Sure. Kentucky has voter ID. Voter rolls are routinely purged.

Free voter ID means just that. You can't make getting one difficult for soldiers, the poor, workers, the non-drivers, and the elderly. You can't make it so difficult that ordinary people would have trouble with the directions. You good with those caveats?

Updated Sep. 15, 2024, 4:17 PM EDT

Trump: ‘I am safe and well’​

In an email to his campaign fundraising list, Trump seemed to frame the incident as another attempt on his life. Noting the reported gunshots, Trump said that “before rumors start spiraling out of control, I wanted you to hear this first: I AM SAFE AND WELL!”
“Nothing will slow me down,” he also wrote. “I will NEVER SURRENDER!”

Reactions: screwduke1
Muslim is not a race. And if it was count me as a racist. I don’t want them here either. And you take it on face value he’s having an affair with her because you saw them together in a picture. Where is all this documentation and proof you demand when something is claimed by the right?
WTF are you talking about Muslims? Loomer said "curry and colla greens" about Kamala.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Spurious FISA warrants, obtained by committing perjury.

Spoliation of evidence that would incriminate Democrat candidates and their family members

Absurd impeachment hearings based on whistle blowers that were never vetted.

Fantastical indictments, made of whole cloth

Rigged debates, because the Democrat candidates are too stupid to debate

Two assasination attempts.

LOL - What the Democrats lack in brain power, they more than try to make up with in persistence. Bless their hearts...

Sick world where democrats have made it the norm for your opponent to be assassinated and continue the rhetoric. Then downplay it.

But cats or something.

Free voter ID means just that. You can't make getting one difficult for soldiers, the poor, workers, the non-drivers, and the elderly. You can't make it so difficult that ordinary people would have trouble with the directions. You good with those caveats?
It's a photo ID not the Bataan Death March. 😆 You all are so stupid and silly.

Reactions: berniecarbo
3 years in, how many rural broadband customers has the government provided access with that 42 billion?

I don't want to hear platitudes about plans.

WHERE ARE THE RESULTS, VILLAGE IDIOT?

GFY.

I'll lend him a hand. 3 charging stations were built. So put THAT in your pipe and smoke it. LOL (average cost of them: 23 million dollars per)

Reactions: mdlUK.1
WTF are you talking about Muslims? Loomer said "curry and colla greens" about Kamala.
I love both of those things, and I'm as white as it gets. So...
Is that cultural appropriation? Am I going to get in trouble?

and it's collard greens you half-wits...

(mustard greens are better though, IMO)

Has she not herself described using those ingredients in her cooking? 🤔

How disgusting, if you actually think about it. Washing collard greens in her flipping bathtub?

That's like being drunk and pissing in your kitchen sink, you nasty ass liberal.

You SOAK them in the tub, and then wash them afterwards. If you'd ever cooked greens, you'd realize how big of a vessel you need to soak enough of them for a big family meal. Not sure I'd go with the bath tub though. maybe a huge pot or something.

Yep, it's not difficult to get standard ID already, especially to get one in a 4 year period for an election.

He can't go golfing with his granddaughter anymore, It's too risky for her. I don't put it past them to try to kill her. Liberals and the Democratic machine aren't even human.
When he was still contagious with COVID he had his staff and Secret Service detail drive around with him. So, yeah, his concern for the lives of others is soooooo poignant.

When he was still contagious with COVID he had his staff and Secret Service detail drive around with him. So, yeah, his concern for the lives of others is soooooo poignant.
Nice equivilency; a rifle slug and a case of the flu.

Congratulations, you're even far more stupid than I thought. Please try and get your ENTIRE head in front of the shotgun next time.

Ah yes, a disease that's 98% non lethal, virtually effects children in no way, compared to flying bullets.

Keep wearing your mask in the grocery store, we know those are the pll tim walz was asking to run up and talk to ppl

Seriously are you still worried about this...paxlovid exists.

Reactions: HeismaNole
The leftists on here thinking they’re not the evil AF party is fascinating. You’re the bad guys. I know you’re too oblivious because your side controls media but you are 100% the bad guys.

Party of censorship, party of assaulting and trying to kill (and killing their political opposition, and imprisoning their enemies.

the irony of your position is totally lost on you, isn't it... LOL
Nah. Just see thru the BS and lies that Rump and BJ Vance are spewing out.
Love how BJ says he talks to his "constituents" but gives no names and nobody can verify the lies he is telling.
I put much more faith in the police, locals willing to show their faces, the mayor and governor of Ohio who all say Rump and BJ are full of sh**.
Not only is it "Garbage" like DeWine calls it....but it is terrorizing the legal migrants in that town.
And you clowns call yourselves Christians. Christian Taliban maybe.

Reactions: Dionysus444
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT