POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harris is such a "lock" to win according to the media and big tech.. so why do they keep trying to kill the other candidate?
they know she's losing. They were banking on the DNC and the debate, but it's not moving the needle. The problem is that her entire voting base is stupid, and there just isn't enough stupid to get her over the top. That's why they're IMPORTING stupid. it's not going to be enough though. Not this year.

Sure. Kentucky has voter ID. Voter rolls are routinely purged.

Free voter ID means just that. You can't make getting one difficult for soldiers, the poor, workers, the non-drivers, and the elderly. You can't make it so difficult that ordinary people would have trouble with the directions. You good with those caveats?

Yes but im talking all states. Not just one.

Nice equivilency; a rifle slug and a case of the flu.

Congratulations, you're even far more stupid than I thought. Please try and get your ENTIRE head in front of the shotgun next time.

Would you rather have bullets flying your way or get a bad cold?

Dreadlox:

giphy.gif

Nah. Just see thru the BS and lies that Rump and BJ Vance are spewing out.
Love how BJ says he talks to his "constituents" but gives no names and nobody can verify the lies he is telling.
I put much more faith in the police, locals willing to show their faces, the mayor and governor of Ohio who all say Rump and BJ are full of sh**.
Not only is it "Garbage" like DeWine calls it....but it is terrorizing the legal migrants in that town.
And you clowns call yourselves Christians. Christian Taliban maybe.

Like I said, I'd be willing to bet that some domestic animals are being eaten in Springfield. Even if they're not, it's so typical of you all to concentrate on a pimple, rather than the skin cancer. LOL

Last edited:
The leftists on here thinking they’re not the evil AF party is fascinating. You’re the bad guys. I know you’re too oblivious because your side controls media but you are 100% the bad guys.

Party of censorship, party of assaulting and trying to kill (and killing their political opposition, and imprisoning their enemies.
Y'all are the bad guys and Americans are seeing it in daily with how you treat child victims of rape, children in schools hiding from AR15 bullets in classrooms, immigrants being demonized and turned into pet eating animals by Rump and BJ, and desecrating the hallowed grounds of Arlington.
There is no comparing the actions of 2 lone wolf nuts attempting to harm Rump to the harmful policies of Republicans.
Republican policies are a danger to the women and children of America.

they know she's losing. They were banking on the DNC and the debate, but it's not moving the needle. The problem is that her entire voting base is stupid, and there just isn't enough stupid to get her over the top. That's why they're IMPORTING stupid. it's not going to be enough though. Not this year.
I have some hope, but not a lot of confidence.

Like I said, I'd be willing to bet that some domectic animals are being eaten in Springfield. Even if they're not, it's so typical of you all to concentrate on a pimple, rather then the skin cancer. LOL
Who's the idiots who started popping this pimple??? It was Rump and BJ who started this whole BS lie about the LEGAL Haitian immigrants in that town.

Big free palestine and throw paint on mona Lisa for climate change vibes. Definitely vegan

Was the shooter wearing the bright pink shirt while trying to be an assassin or did he change?

"The man's social media is filled with recruiting people to go fight for Ukraine, pleas for Taiwan and anti-Israel content. More info soon."

Ah yes, a disease that's 98% non lethal, virtually effects children in no way, compared to flying bullets.

Keep wearing your mask in the grocery store, we know those are the pll tim walz was asking to run up and talk to ppl

Seriously are you still worried about this...paxlovid exists.
This is one of your weirder posts. Were you thinking I said Trump had children staff or Secret Service agents?

No, not worried about COVID, although your strange tangent raises concerns about you? Do you smell toast? Is one half of your body numb? Can you say the words you're thinking?

Y'all are the bad guys and Americans are seeing it in daily with how you treat child victims of rape, children in schools hiding from AR15 bullets in classrooms, immigrants being demonized and turned into pet eating animals by Rump and BJ, and desecrating the hallowed grounds of Arlington.
There is no comparing the actions of 2 lone wolf nuts attempting to harm Rump to the harmful policies of Republicans.
Republican policies are a danger to the women and children of America.
No. Your media generated mass formation psychosis is losing members as time goes by, not gaining them.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
This is one of your weirder posts. Were you thinking I said Trump had children staff or Secret Service agents?

No, not worried about COVID, although your strange tangent raises concerns about you? Do you smell toast? Is one half of your body numb? Can you say the words you're thinking?
Maybe Lox DOESN'T have me on ignore, because he's plagiarizing my material now.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
I'd bet a thousand dollars that either Dion or sam has, in a drawer somewhere in their house, the outline of a Manifesto that they're "fleshing out'... 😆
I was going to ask which liberal poster do you think is most likely to have the longest manifesto.

I would go with Sam as he has incessant references to 10-year-olds being raped by their fathers as his reason for shooting the president.

Was the shooter wearing the bright pink shirt while trying to be an assassin or did he change?

"The man's social media is filled with recruiting people to go fight for Ukraine, pleas for Taiwan and anti-Israel content. More info soon."
If THAT guy is a Florida resident then he must never go out when it's daylight (other than to try and kill Trump)

Also, that pink shirt is definitely a "smedium" LOL

I'd bet a thousand dollars that either Dion or sam has, in a drawer somewhere in their house, the outline of a Manifesto that they're "fleshing out'... 😆
Sam's happens after a shootout with police bc in a dungeon of pre pubescent girls one escapes. The manifesto reads about societies confusion on what real love is and the dangers caused by not allowing frequent abortion

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Here's a good one you can explain @sambowieshin

One example is of a VP candidate purposely lying to the public and stoking anger about LEGAL Haitian immigrants while the other is a random lone wolf with obvious mental health issues who failed to actually do anything.
Who should the media hold to account? Rump and BJ Vance the liars running for the highest office in the land....or an unidentified nutjob running around with a gun Republicans refuse to regulate?

Who's the idiots who started popping this pimple??? It was Rump and BJ who started this whole BS lie about the LEGAL Haitian immigrants in that town.

Lie?

I posted an entire thread from a journalist documenting police reports, eye witness accounts, audio w phone calls to police, etc.

Maybe you’ll be so lucky to have 20k dumped in your cozy Jefferson Co neck of the woods.

The phenomenon you're describing is called "stochastic terrorism". There have been bomb threats in Springfield and Vance and Trump have been fanning fear, resentment, and anger. Fear, resentment, and anger aren't exactly precise forces.
A tenet of stochastic terrorism is that it is purely political/essentially unjustified. Springfield has been dealing with the fallout of the Haitian "locust plague" and they're sick of it. Even if pet eating is NOT necessarily real (it probably is) Your blame is misplaced. Which is par for the course for you. Because you're a simpleton.

One example is of a VP candidate purposely lying to the public and stoking anger about LEGAL Haitian immigrants while the other is a random lone wolf with obvious mental health issues who failed to actually do anything.
Who should the media hold to account? Rump and BJ Vance the liars running for the highest office in the land....or an unidentified nutjob running around with a gun Republicans refuse to regulate?
I think you would be more likely to be able to pick out which of these women was born a man than your liberal counterparts. So you got that going for you. Which is nice.

FhTfMWrXEAwBmkZ

Lie?

I posted an entire thread from a journalist documenting police reports, eye witness accounts, audio w phone calls to police, etc.

Maybe you’ll be so lucky to have 20k dumped in your cozy Jefferson Co neck of the woods.
NONE of that BS has been verified by anyone in the Springfield police, the mayor or the governor of Ohio.
I'll trust them over right wing social media crap.
There has been ZERO evidence produced by anyone that matters on this issue.

A tenet of stochastic terrorism is that it is purely political/essentially unjustified. Springfield has been dealing with the fallout of the Haitian "locust plague" and they're sick of it. Even if pet eating is NOT necessarily real (it probably is) Your blame is misplaced. Which is par for the course for you. Because you're a simpleton.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT