POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, not the same. If you have people who are willing to be paid peanuts versus Americans who demand a wage to live on, who are you going to hire?

Someone is either going to make money or lose it. lol...it's so easy to see this. I'm ashamed I had to type it.

How about we don't supply the greedy ones with the source of all that super cheap labor. Problem solved.

And with that, your idiot self just went to ignore. Not going to read any more incorrect drivel from a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: Nightwish84
So the Trump supporters here don't want to discuss him ducking out of another debate after getting his ass embarrassed this week? Harris wanting another debate was the right call. It allowed Trump to back down and now you guys will need to spin how that's a good decision when a majority agree she just won their first debate. I mean, he clearly lost and now is walking away after days of more whining. Awful, pathetic look for him.

THey'll be here in full force when the media tells them she killed it.

No, Trump did nothing to really hurt himself tonight. That's all that really matters. She did well for the low information voter, manipulating with emotion and bold-faced lies, but that's not enough. They're going to need whatever October surprise they have cooked to be massive.

• Haha
Reactions: Nightwish84
Marley's whole thing just seems to be ranting like a person constantly pissed off while saying "moron" and "idiot" over and over to anyone he disagrees with. Very healthy attitude towards life.

• Haha
Reactions: sambowieshin
She won the debate. He lost the debate. This thread and Trump have spent the last couple days whining about moderators and ABC. Now Trump has ducked out of another debate like a weakling.

Spin away but that's an awful look for him and all of you know it.

Reactions: Dionysus444
But, how is she wrong? Tell us how the past 4 years have been better for people than the 4 under Trump?

I am skeptical of anyone today who says they are nonpartisan, but a true nonpartisan with a brain would be able to answer the question just as she did.
Relax guy I’m not saying she’s wrong. Im just saying that woman wasn’t a truly undecided

Does Kamala know how stupid she sounds on her commercials when she talks about how she will curb inflation, make things affordable for people and help the middle class and how Trumps policy will only make things harder on peoples finances (I am paraphrasing)? I mean it's not like we haven't had 4 years under Trump and 4 years basically under her to see which one we had the best economy under. Does she think Americans are really that dumb? Well reading some comments on here maybe some are. 🤣

Sambowieshit is absolutely that stupid.

It's incredible how dumb he is.

Reactions: blubo
You are describing the party perfectly that has a leader that hangs out with racist/antisemites like Kanye West, Nick Fuentes and Laura Loomer.
You are describing the party that has a leader that was rebuked by the US Army for disrespecting the rules at Arlington.
You are describing the party that has a leader that called John McCain a loser for being a POW.
You are describing the party that has a leader that claimed bone spurs to escape all military service.
You are describing the party that has a leader that refused to visit a WW2 cemetery in Europe because it was raining.
You are describing the party that has a leader that saluted a North Korean general.
You are describing the fascist party that is passing laws giving states control over people's bodies including their genitals and reproductive parts.
Take a good, long look in the mirror at what you and your Republican party have become. Sure ain't the party of Reagan.
Enjoy your Cat Pot Pie today weirdos.
Holy crap

TDS!!!!

Reactions: Girthang and SDC888
Nightwish 😂

ARBpVwQHTKS2.png

A 2nd debate, in the way the 1st debate was orchestrated, would probably be disastrous for Trump.

While in a perfect world I'd like to see a rematch, at this point I'd rather Trump not. Not until moderators are just there to keep the debate going, not fact check. Or, if they must, do as I said earlier and give FOX a debate and let someone like Neil Cavuto pepper Kamala in this fashion, while Trump goes virtually unchecked.

TBH, I think the dems here secretly want a 2nd debate because they know it's a lose/lose for Trump. And if Trump is so awful, let him lose on his own, you surely don't need the backup.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Here is the truly pathetic aspect of it all. Say for a second the story were true.
Trump and his cult are vilifying and demonizing innocent legal immigrants.
He is creating an environment that often leads to violence towards innocent immigrants or people of color.
Say it were true. How sad is it that someone is so hungry they would eat an animal like a cat?
Instead of having some GD humanity and calling for solutions to a problem, Trump turns them into hated sub human animals not worthy of any pity.
MAGA are the most hateful, fake ass Christians ever seen.

This country will be so much better off when the cult is gone.
TDS

You on a roll today.

A 2nd debate, in the way the 1st debate was orchestrated, would probably be disastrous for Trump.

While in a perfect world I'd like to see a rematch, at this point I'd rather Trump not. Not until moderators are just there to keep the debate going, not fact check. Or, if they must, do as I said earlier and give FOX a debate and let someone like Neil Cavuto pepper Kamala in this fashion, while Trump goes virtually unchecked.

TBH, I think the dems here secretly want a 2nd debate because they know it's a lose/lose for Trump. And if Trump is so awful, let him lose on his own, you surely don't need the backup.

Cavuto is as bad as Chris Wallace.

Wtf? He was a total coronabro. Screw him, and every single Branch Covidian. Forever and ever.

While in a perfect world I'd like to see a rematch, at this point I'd rather Trump not. Not until moderators are just there to keep the debate going, not fact check. Or, if they must, do as I said earlier and give FOX a debate and let someone like Neil Cavuto pepper Kamala in this fashion.

Heard a clip today of Cavuto pretty much saying the debate was a disaster for Trump. Because of that, and most here and in Trump world not just admitting he didn't have a good showing and was embarrassing on things like pet consumption conspiracies and him having "a concept of a plan", many here will just say the next debate is rigged too.

What you may not realize is how bizarre that shit is. Instead of admitting Trump wasn't great, it must be rigged. Trump didn't lose, he won so let's be mad anyway at moderators and lash out like children...but he won! There's no way he could ever lose an election so it must be rigged! This is freaky ass cult-like behavior from your side and I hope to God if Trump loses in Nov. many will just move forward and stop making excuses for the guy. It. Is. Insane.

Trumps megalomania and piss poor performance do not address that Harris is lying or shiftless or woefully ignorant. Trump is a jack ass. He blew it. He should debate again because he staked so much on it. That said, the problem for him (outside of believing in his own bullshit about how awesome he is) is how this last one was handled by him and those running it. He has every reason to not trust them. He needs to demand the next be held in a forum of his allies. He’s done cnn and abc. Now let’s have fox run one.

Reactions: SDC888
BOOM! Whistleblower says she was givien the questions and told she wouldn't be fact checked.

There’s a cabal in power in DC that is desperate to maintain power. They will do anything to anybody that threatens it. Our country is run by unelected bureaucrats, marxist media moguls and fronted by empty headed puppets whose only desire is to remain in office. That final part does not only apply to Democrats.

Trumps megalomania and piss poor performance do not address that Harris is lying or shiftless or woefully ignorant. Trump is a jack ass. He blew it. He should debate again because he staked so much on it. That said, the problem for him (outside of believing in his own bullshit about how awesome he is) is how this last one was handled by him and those running it. He has every reason to not trust them. He needs to demand the next be held in a forum of his allies. He’s done cnn and abc. Now let’s have fox run one.

But they would never agree to a Fox Debate.

SO it was win/win for them. Challenge him to debate, and he either refuses or makes demands they wouldn't meet., or they just do the same thing on CBS or wherever

When you say insane shit like pets are being eaten by people in a specific town in America, I'm sorry, but any moderator will question that. If you say that babies, after being born, are being executed by Dems in America, I'm sorry, but any moderator will question that. If you're Trump, STOP SAYING INSANE SHIT.

Kudos for calling him out but again, any moderator isn't going to allow some nutty conspiracy theory 4chan shit to slide as almost 70 million people are watching. He sticks to the issues, he doesn't look as bad.

Trump looks even worse now. One debate which Harris won soundly, she immediately put it out there that she wanted and was ready for another debate, and Trump cowers away like a scared child. Now the legacy of that debate will be Harris getting the win and Trump throwing out a conspiracy about pets being eaten in Ohio. Good job, good effort by the Trump team!

Trump should tell her he will debate on Fox. She has always run from the news channel that won’t help her.

So now the far right is going to waste time pretending to be mad over some Haitians they believe are eating people's pets? Go for it instead of spending time talking about actual issues. Get knee deep into those immigrant conspiracies and put all your focus into a random town in Ohio and...pet sacrifices for food.

So the woke left thinks borders only matter in Ukraine?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT