POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even in an effort to stop a coup d'état? You are a coward then. Let them take over the country.

The riot continued? Not in the area where the patriot was killed. Maybe your guys should have killed a few who broke through the exterior doors and windows. That would have ended it instantly. BECAUSE they were not there to "coup." They were there to voice their anger. To protest mostly peacefully.
I'm just not a savage, like apparently you are. It was handled well. Babbitt didn't need to be shot either, there were less lethal options to subdue her. As I've always said, the coup was the fake electors, not the mob. Trump is the one that should be executed for his crimes, not his pawns.

Really have to wonder how many weirdos are in the State Department considering the strange obscene things they are trying push down peoples throats like Gay marriage, child gender mutilation's, Trans extremisms, No borders, pedophilia, lab born diseases, attacking Christians, using lawfare to intimidate any opposition, etc. I don't think the Devil could do a better job.
Well...if this that is going on in the country and around the world....is 'spiritual warfate' (which I believe it is)....then the Devil is behind it.

Why is there this belief that Harris lied about working at McDonalds? The vast majority of McDonalds are franchises so she would not have been an employee of McDonalds itself.
Why is this there blindly believing a known empty suit on anything she says...she's running for president and can't even tell us what her actual policy positions are and any time there is supposedly something it's not from her it's from an anonymous staffer in a tweet or press release, yet you believe she'd be on the up and up about something 40 years ago?

I give facts, you give insults. Address the content.
There is no serious "content" to address. It's a fruit salad of things that may or may not have happened, but it has nothing to do with Trump. Do yourself a favor, and get over it. Chalk it up to an unfair/incompetent DOJ, bad reporting, or one of your choosing.

Even if I agreed with you, 100 percent, Trump would STILL be a vastly superior and exponentially more qualified President. Anyone with a brain and that doesn't hold what amounts to a childish grudge against him knows this.

That is the last thing I'm going to say on this subject, because it's a stupid f***ing subject, and I know, deep down, that you realize it. I accept some responsibility for engaging on it, but I thought I was making it abundantly clear that I was f***ing with you/jerking your chain. Clearly, that escaped you, so, my bad...

The asinine take is that if the Cap Police where so overwhelmed and beaten, in fear for their lives....they sure did not seem afraid at all. They would have retreated and sought cover. Fired real guns. None of that happened...except the one murderer cop.
It's a little known fact that when a person is so scared that they 'Biden their pants'....that they open doors for people
Surprised you didn't know that.

There is no serious "content" to address. It's a fruit salad of things that may or may not have happened, but it has nothing to do with Trump. Do yourself a favor, and get over it. Chalk it up to an unfair/incompetent DOJ, bad reporting, or one of your choosing.

Even if I agreed with you, 100 percent, Trump would STILL be a vastly superior and exponentially more qualified President. Anyone with a brain and that doesn't hold what amounts to a childish grudge against him knows this.

That is the last thing I'm going to say on this subject, because it's a stupid f***ing subject, and I know, deep down, that you realize it. I accept some responsibility for engaging on it, but I thought I was making it abundantly clear that I was f***ing with you/jerking your chain. Clearly, that escaped you, so, my bad...
It was only done because it was his plan he made up and on his direct orders. How does that have nothing to do with him? Again, this is directly from the involved people, not secondhand or speculation. You are intentionally sticking your head in the sand because you're a crappy person. It's anti-American, cowardly behavior.

It was only done because it was his plan he made up and on his direct orders. How does that have nothing to do with him? Again, this is directly from the involved people, not secondhand or speculation. You are intentionally sticking your head in the sand because you're a crappy person. It's anti-American, cowardly behavior.

What’s your take on the “pipe bombs”?

Reactions: blubo
Why is there this belief that Harris lied about working at McDonalds? The vast majority of McDonalds are franchises so she would not have been an employee of McDonalds itself.
Franchisees of restaurants typically have to report who their employees are to Corporate. McDonald's has said they had no record of her employment at any of their restaurants.

Nothing interesting or revolutionary. Some diehards obviously wanted to go further than it ended up. Why do you ask? You have some conspiracy theory about the deep state I assume.

I mean yeah they were obviously planted. I figured your never mentioned them because it’s indisputable they were planted and it’s an inconvenient fact for your narrative.

I don't think the debate even matters anymore. Barring a disastrous mistake by Trump (dropping the N word for example) it's too little too late.

The bloom is off that rose. She squandered every bit of momentum she initially had, by running away in the ring, trying to just get through the rounds. And when that's gone, it's usually gone for good.

It will be wall to wall how well she did. How presidential she appeared and how trump is too tired, too mean and too old.

It will be a consensus of msm that the joy(Jokes On You) is back. Post debate bump incoming.

It won’t be true, but what is anymore?

Nightwish will be back in under 36hrs.

Or that brain damage turns you conservative.
GVoQq-MWQAEw77l

I mean yeah they were obviously planted. I figured your never mentioned them because it’s indisputable they were planted and it’s an inconvenient fact for your narrative.
See I call issues of public record indisputable and you call wild speculation about things we don't know anything about indisputable. We are not the same.

See I call issues of public record indisputable and you call wild speculation about things we don't know anything about indisputable. We are not the same.

Shocked you eat up the fed narrative with no critical thought. Shocked.

All those years fancying yourself as raging against the machine, and here you are on the same side as Dick Cheney, falling for a hoax, fake bombs and all.

assimilating nicely
🤬

honduran illegal aliens:

“earned” pathway to citizenship

Last edited:
I'm just not a savage, like apparently you are. It was handled well. Babbitt didn't need to be shot either, there were less lethal options to subdue her. As I've always said, the coup was the fake electors, not the mob. Trump is the one that should be executed for his crimes, not his pawns.
Executed? They couldnt even mount the evidence to impeach him. But you want him dead for something that didnt even happen. Very feminine way of thinking.

we gonna give reparations to all these imported victims?

assimilating nicely
🤬

honduran illegal aliens:

“earned” pathway to citizenship
Spam started again.

Enough is enough.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
Shocked you eat up the fed narrative with no critical thought. Shocked.

All those years fancying yourself as raging against the machine, and here you are on the same side as Dick Cheney, falling for a hoax, fake bombs and all.
I'm not speculating as to who put them there as we don't have enough information. No matter who did, it doesn't change what Trump did. You're so desperate to escape the facts you're looking for any single thread to grasp as a lifeline. There is no world in which those pipe bombs exonerate Trump from creating fake electors. You're not even arguing they do somehow, just blatantly deflecting to something else you think might be shady. Next you'll be talking about Sandy Hook crisis actors.

Executed? They couldnt even mount the evidence to impeach him. But you want him dead for something that didnt even happen. Very feminine way of thinking.
Idiotic. Of course it happened, we're arguing over it right now. And they did impeach him for it. He just wasn't convicted by partisans in the Senate. And his criminal trial is ongoing.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter

From the article:

The Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty’s Monday morning release reveals the “indefinitely confined” voter rolls have reached more than 144,000, up 116% since 2016.

This state accommodation designed for the disabled, elderly, ill and infirm came under the spotlight in 2020 when Wisconsin’s two largest cities — Milwaukee and Madison — told citizens to use the little-known law to vote without a photo ID during COVID restrictions.

President Biden won the state by almost 21,000 votes in 2020; former President Donald Trump won by about 27,000 in 2016. Polls show Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris neck and neck this year.
Do other states requiring voter ID's let nursing home patients vote w/o an ID? I don't know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT