POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its always this way. Literally every single time, any late vote is 99% dem. The only reason it isnt 100% is because they leave that 1 so as to not make it exceedingly obvious.

The only reason they throw in vasectomy is for appearance only. Pretty sure you cant even have such a procedure done in a tent or trailer. Its required to be in a surgical center or sterile medical setting.

They actually snip the nuts in their office. They numb the boys up and do the cutting while you just lay there on the exam table. How do I know this some may ask; well, I had the choice to go numb or knocked the hell out. I pussed out and chose the surgery center knock out.

BTW why did I puss out, they had to do mine with a chain saw, the noise was too much to bear.

even people in the fed are admitting we are in a recession. I saw a female economist say that when people look back on this in 10 years they will say we were in a recession in Oct of 2023. Dems are just trying to push this dead horse past the election.
GDP 2nd Quarter 2024

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 2.8 percent in the second quarter of 2024 (table 1), according to the "advance" estimate released by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 1.4 percent.

You ignored my other responses to you about the coup twice now but responded to this one. Pretty obvious you aren't interested in a real discussion, just partisan jawing. Trump's actions are what matter, not his speech. And those actions were to organize fake Electoral College electors to get his VP to acknowledge them and just gavel him reelected when he wasn't for the first time our country's history. This will be post number three on this exact topic, better not ignore this one or all your credibility is shot.
I dont dodge anything. I dont understand what opinion you want of mine. You took his speech, which im not sure you've read, and turned his words into something i dont see.

And whats your obsession with the Jan 7? Some rednecks walked into the Capitol, and walked out a few hours later. And strangely, they did something the Dems would never do, they didnt set 1 fire or level the place.

You're just like CNN. You look the other way when Democrat politicians call for violence, to get in peoples face, to cause civil unrest, but when Trump says "lets walk down Pennsylvania Ave" you take it like he's lining up the cannons.

Could you imagine if the Republicans torched dozens of cities, destroyed hundreds of businesses for months? But no, lets stay obsessed with 1 day some rednecks barged into the capitol.

Amazing.

Reactions: SDC888 and IdaCat
A living wage is the reasoning and basis for the minimum wage itself. That’s when and why it was passed. Claiming it’s anything else, that those jobs are only for experience, or teenagers, or whatever, is a complete fabrication with no basis in reality or history. FDR and his party invented the minimum wage and passed it. His description of it is seminal, not just one opinion among many.
GVPKrjGXwAAB1Hi

I dont dodge anything. I dont understand what opinion you want of mine. You took his speech, which im not sure you've read, and turned his words into something i dont see.

And whats your obsession with the Jan 7? Some rednecks walked into the Capitol, and walked out a few hours later. And strangely, they did something the Dems would never do, they didnt set 1 fire or level the place.

You're just like CNN. You look the other way when Democrat politicians call for violence, to get in peoples face, to cause civil unrest, but when Trump says "lets walk down Pennsylvania Ave" you take it like he's lining up the cannons.

Could you imagine if the Republicans torched dozens of cities, destroyed hundreds of businesses for months? But no, lets stay obsessed with 1 day some rednecks barged into the capitol.

Amazing.
It wasn't some politician: it was the president and members of his administration. It wasn't just a speech. It was the end of a conspiracy to overthrow the rightful transfer of power. Some of the people Trump had assembled were looking to hang Pence and members of Congress. And Trump wasn't a bystander to the violence. Trump could have ordered in forces to disperse them but didn't because he wanted to see how it played out.

More info on the vasectomy, after six weeks you have to go to office and leave a sample to make sure the snips were successful. How do you do that some may ask, they put you in a little room with a sample jar. You gotta rub a load out (has to be a fresh load) all while this little old sample lady stares at you thru the piss window sample shelf, and I know she was staring because that little piss sample door was cracked a bit open.

Last edited:

Amazing.

Here’s the rub: Jan 6th was a Christmas present to them that they use to try and make you forget about “The summer of Love”. They are GLAD Jan 6th happened because it “one upped” the burning and looting and spitting in cops’ faces all summer. They were giddy when Jan 6th happened as it gave them an out. They’re all losers.

It wasn't some politician: it was the president and members of his administration. It wasn't just a speech. It was the end of a conspiracy to overthrow the rightful transfer of power. Some of the people Trump had assembled were looking to hang Pence and members of Congress. And Trump wasn't a bystander to the violence. Trump could have ordered in forces to disperse them but didn't because he wanted to see how it played out.
What exactly did he say to make you think it was all a conspiracy to overthrow the government?

I cant help but chuckle when Dems say that. Those people have more guns and ammunition than Cuba, if they wanted to take that building for a couple of days....they could have.

Here’s the rub: Jan 6th was a Christmas present to them that they use to try and make you forget about “The summer of Love”. They are GLAD Jan 6th happened because it “one upped” the burning and looting and spitting in cops’ faces all summer. They were giddy when Jan 6th happened as it gave them an out. They’re all losers.

Matter of fact, they purposely “helped” Jan 6th along/egged it on to wash away your memory of the summer of love. They are sick dirtbags.

Reactions: SDC888 and IdaCat
I dont understand what Democrats (that love Kamala) want.

You enjoy high gas prices, multiple wars, higher taxes, insane inflation, and teetering on WW3?

Trumps already been president, life was good. Why would we want a radical inexperienced person who's scared to do an interview and show she doesn't have the knowledge? Kamala is a HUGE gamble.

More info on the vasectomy, after six weeks you have to go to office and leave a sample to make sure the snips were successful. How do you do that some may ask, they put you in a little room with a sample jar You gotta rub a load out ( has to be a fresh load ) all while this little old sample lady stares at you thru the piss window sample shelf, and I know she was staring because that little piss sample door was cracked a bit open.

Hmmm, wasn't my experience. Just had to be dropped off within the hour.

You enjoy high gas prices, multiple wars, higher taxes, insane inflation, and teetering on WW3?

Trumps already been president, life was good. Why would we want a radical inexperienced person who's scared to do an interview and show she doesn't have the knowledge? Kamala is a HUGE gamble.

Thats whats so ridiculous disingenuous about all their trump "what ifs". Same with kamala. These are two very known quantities.

Kamala isn't a huge gamble. She is sure to be awful.

Their prime directive is this, and only this: No Trump

That is the totality of their platform.

The 1.45 billion dollar figure for NYC illegal immigrant expenses was published as of the 9th of August 2023 for at most the first 6 months of 2023, and was for a total number of immigrants only "approaching 100k" and not for 175k. It could've been lower than 75k at that point, but even using 90k the city would've been spending about $2700 per migrant per month at the time.

That's why they expected at that time for it to be between 9 billion and 12 billion dollars by the end of 2025 at that time. They were expecting at most 100k people. They weren't expecting to be at 175k or more and they're NOT going to publish those figures accurately during an election year. They do not want that faucet turned off because too many people of influence have their hands in that pie.

Distorting even the underreported figures and timeline is expected of democrats excusing and seeking to minimize the destruction they've brought upon themselves and this country and just confirms how much they will lie to support their abusive policies.
Crazy how women would turn the US into a 3rd world country where their daughters & themselves can’t walk around without fear of being raped and lead us towards communism all because they want to be able to get an abortion.

None of that matters to them. "Sticking it" to republicans drives their life. They are basically either highly uneducated, broke and want everyone else to suffer with them OR they are wealthy and couldn't care less about those struggling and don't think they'll ever feel any pain.

Amazing.
Here are both of my posts about it responding to you that you ignored:
No president has ever organized fake electors for his VP to acknowledge before Trump in the history of our country. How can you be so blase about a coup attempt? If Trump wins, but Kamala just acknowledges her own fake electors gaveling herself president, you're going to be ok with that? BS. No American should be.
Again, this ignores Trump's coup plot. Noticed you never responded when I called you out about it the first time:
The mob on Jan 6th was just the tip of the iceberg and not the main problem at all. Trump's coup attempt via fake electors is.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue-ish
What exactly did he say to make you think it was all a conspiracy to overthrow the government?

I cant help but chuckle when Dems say that. Those people have more guns and ammunition than Cuba, if they wanted to take that building for a couple of days....they could have.
You do know there was a Congressional committee meeting into this? It went on for over a week. Testimony by the people who were there. Do you know he has been indicted for this?

"New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd deemed President Biden's ouster a "coup" orchestrated behind the scenes by powerful Democrats on Sunday."

She says it was necessary. No reason then for Pubs to not do it.

"Dowd noted that Pelosi and others have revealed they haven't been able to speak to Biden since he bowed out.
"One of the most ruthless and successful tacticians in congressional history seemed sheepish about knifing her pal, and conflicted over whether to take credit. Et tu, Nancy? Biden must have thought," the columnist added."

Funny how Dims praise Pelosi's ruthlessness, but Pubs hate Mitch for the same. I guess Pubs think politics is horseshoes, not hand grenades.

A living wage means that you work enough jobs and hours per week, such that you don't die.

Each person's mileage may vary.,
Don't even need to compose a new post, one of my old will suffice. Here's FDR talking about the living wage himself proving you wrong:
All bull. The minimum wage was specifically intended to be a living wage. The term itself even comes from one of FDR's speeches on the topic: "It seems to me to be equally plain that no business which depends for existence on paying less than living wages to its workers has any right to continue in this country. By 'business' I mean the whole of commerce as well as the whole of industry; by workers I mean all workers, the white-collar class as well as the men in overalls; and by living wages, I mean more than a bare subsistence level-I mean the wages of decent living." Teenagers or anyone else are not exploitable just because they're young. All jobs must pay enough to live or not exist. He specifically says "all workers". Period.
As you can see right there, he specifically says decent living and NOT just a bare subsistence level. Chalk up another fail for the clown.

Last edited:
Not poor people. The President. Not a TV or fifth of whiskey. The presidency of the USA.

Not approved by most people. Defended by MAGAts.

So, not the same. As different as an asteroid is to the Sun.

GDP 2nd Quarter 2024

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 2.8 percent in the second quarter of 2024 (table 1), according to the "advance" estimate released by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 1.4 percent.

The old "two consecutive quarters decline in GDP" myth. I'm guessing people just got that idea in their heads, because it gets repeated so often on TV, when trying to define what a recession is. And the 2 quarters thing is NOT the definition of a recession.

Don't even need to compose a new post, one of my old will suffice. Here's FDR talking about the living wage himself proving you wrong:

As you can see right there, he specifically says decent living and NOT just a bare subsistence level. Chalk up another fail for the clown.
I was just giving MY definition of what a living wage is.

Gotta love all the liberal media negative views on anything our candidates do, also notice they always leave the comments open for those but never if it's a contradiction to the liberal candidates. It's appalling.

Back when I got snipped (1978), I went to get a consult from the urologist. It's very troubling to a young lad as I was when he had a large, detailed model of the pud. He took it apart to show me what he would snip, clip, and burn only to tell me it might not work if reversed. This was quite scarry to think well boys this it. Some in my family really frowned on me getting that done as Catholics are supposed to have large families. I think back on that and say shit, no way I could afford to have a mess of kids, my two boys about ate me outta house and home. I honestly do not see how some of these large families afford it, then add on catholic school tuition, wow.

Last edited:
Back when I got snipped (1978), I went to get a consult from the urologist. It's very troubling to a young lad as I was when he had a large, detailed model of the pud. He took it apart to show me what he would snip, clip, and burn only to tell me it might not work if reversed. This was quite scarry to think well boys this it. Some in my family really frowned on me getting that done as Catholics are supposed to have large families. I think back on that and say shit, no way I could afford to have a mess of kids, my two boys about ate me outta house and home. I honestly do not see how some of these large families afford it, then add on catholic school tuition, wow.
I never had it done. I just said, "it's going in the can, and if you can't deal with that, there is the door."

LOL

(it took me over an hour to find the molar she knocked out)

Crazy how women would turn the US into a 3rd world country where their daughters & themselves can’t walk around without fear of being raped and lead us towards communism all because they want to be able to get an abortion.

That's the gist of it. Well distilled

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT