ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Never done door dash. I’m usually a “I’ll go pick it up and have a beer while waiting” guy.
This is my favorite move. Kids and wife nagging you all day. “Hey honey, why don’t we do takeout. I’ll go pick it up.”

They love you for it plus you get a break from them to drink a beer.

This is my favorite move. Kids and wife nagging you all day. “Hey honey, why don’t we do takeout. I’ll go pick it up.”

They love you for it plus you get a break from them to drink a beer.
Have ordered door dash once. For my kid. She was spending the night at a friends, both teenagers, but not driving yet. Texted me and asked me if they could I would pay.

They ordered Penn station. Both got sandwiches, fries, medium drinks and cookies. After fees and a tip I was charged 55 dollars for 2 teenwits to eat sub sandwiches.

I could have just drove myself picked it up and delivered it to them burning my own gas and it would have been much cheaper. And I could have siphoned off some fries and drank that beer Wayne talked about.

Never doing that again. I don't see how drunk college kids afford it. I was lucky to splurge at mad mushroom or tolly ho. And you had to walk to get your food. Cause we were drunk.

Braves fans suck balls. One crummy season and they’re drawing 4k attendees in a brand new Truist ballpark. Front-running bitches.

Reactions: jayroon
Can you imagine watching this women’s gold medal match with the same fervor of watching a UK national championship game like that one dickhead who used to post here?
I mean no, but that was really good to see them get back to the top and get gold for the country.

I guess I assumed it would be easier to just go on and come out as gay instead of letting other men bang your wife while in the closet

Last edited:
<--- legit scared we lose to France in basketball. Wemby and Gobert scare me against pussy ass Jo-El (🤮) Embiid.

Thankfully we've got Lebron, Durant, and Curry playing in probably their last Olympics. Can't see that trio being rattled by playing in the home country going for the gold.

I actually am pumped for this game like a UK tournament game.

4 X 400 is the best event in the Olympics. Perfect length, and when there is drama (aka the US Women aren't blowing the doors off the rest of the world) it makes for some great watching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT