POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out of all of this it’s funny how you come off as a democrat.

Have you read your bragging and boasting of what a shooter you are? Congrats are in order sir!

And somehow that makes me the one with my head up my ass to smell my farts? Sir, I can smell them without having my head in my ass.

Go back to aiming your mess at the dems in the thread please, but please don’t shoot, you marksmen you!
He also posts as killswitch24 and many more. These forums are nothing more than romp a room for the insane patient.

No. But I am saying that under a different situation it isn’t as easy as being calm enough to stay locked in on a deer or a target for practice.

You’ve seen the videos where people are yelling he is there, and he is aiming at someone that would be the craziest person to shoot in our time, and it’s in front of thousands and he’ll be dead momentarily whether he hits the target or not.

I don’t care how often you shoot, you don’t train for that. So missing by 2 centimeters isn’t the worst shot either.

That’s all I’m saying.
You are arguing with the same guy that routinely uses multiple accounts to agree with himself. Someone said on the basketball site that he’s the notorious “Morgousky”, whoever that is.

Reactions: krazykats

GSf_k96WcAAGI3L
Teddy Roosevelt did keep speaking when he was shot in the chest.

Mitt Romney might be the most loathsome politician I’ve ever seen and that includes the entire Democratic establishment going back as far as I can remember. The shame I feel for voting for that pos will haunt me in the worst way for the rest of my life. Even though Obama - to me - is the worst president of all time and the American political and social environment still hasn’t recovered from him, I hate Romney with such contempt that I might vote for Obama first today if I knew he’d win anyway. Romney is a leech on the human existence and, in my opinion, pure evil. I’m not surprised he worships a fallen angel I’ll just say that. He, also, appears as an angel of light when he’s anything but.

When the poster Vh whatever keeps playing the establishment card, I can’t help but laugh. Being a leftist thug is one thing, their brain cannot work proper enough to understand how sick they are. I truly believe that. They were born void of morality. But to actually find use in men like John McCain, George Bush, and Mitt Romney when you can clearly know the difference between them and who they claim to be? there’s a huge issue there that needs to be sorted out.

The truth is the left is sick to their stomach that the right forced our will and created a gap between the Romney's in the party and power. They’ve been trying to do it since the 60’s and have failed miserably. And that’s why they hate Trump with such fervor, That’s why his presidency attacks them at their core and permeates their days, they want TRUMP on their side. They want populism. We are never going back, so if you like establishment republicans, you might as well go on over to the side that can’t break through the corruption barrier because you’re not getting those pieces of sht in our party anymore. At least not at the top of the ticket.
We'll see how much Trump cuts spending & reduces the deficit & debt (as % of GDP) below his first term. Biden's sh!t blowout spending isn't a valid comparison.

Mitt Romney might be the most loathsome politician I’ve ever seen and that includes the entire Democratic establishment going back as far as I can remember. The shame I feel for voting for that pos will haunt me in the worst way for the rest of my life. Even though Obama - to me - is the worst president of all time and the American political and social environment still hasn’t recovered from him, I hate Romney with such contempt that I might vote for Obama first today if I knew he’d win anyway. Romney is a leech on the human existence and, in my opinion, pure evil. I’m not surprised he worships a fallen angel I’ll just say that. He, also, appears as an angel of light when he’s anything but.

When the poster Vh whatever keeps playing the establishment card, I can’t help but laugh. Being a leftist thug is one thing, their brain cannot work proper enough to understand how sick they are. I truly believe that. They were born void of morality. But to actually find use in men like John McCain, George Bush, and Mitt Romney when you can clearly know the difference between them and who they claim to be? there’s a huge issue there that needs to be sorted out.

The truth is the left is sick to their stomach that the right forced our will and created a gap between the Romney's in the party and power. They’ve been trying to do it since the 60’s and have failed miserably. And that’s why they hate Trump with such fervor, That’s why his presidency attacks them at their core and permeates their days, they want TRUMP on their side. They want populism. We are never going back, so if you like establishment republicans, you might as well go on over to the side that can’t break through the corruption barrier because you’re not getting those pieces of sht in our party anymore. At least not at the top of the ticket.
Romney is so bad he might make Mitch look good... which is darn near impossible.

Do you really think that's still true today? After the dud VPs that haven't been elected President over the past decades, I really don't think anyone is automatically the front runner anymore.

Wth didn't Trump go after KNoem as his VP? THAT is someone I would trust to be President and represent the people more than this or the past 3 OR 4 VP choices.
I kinda do. If The Dems hadn't cheated and Trump was elected in 2024, I have to think Pence would have the nomination at this point. He might have been primaried, but the political landscape would have looked completely different today had Trump won in 2020. I have to think we'd be looking at a Pence vs. Newsome type race. Heaven forbid.

The GOP is so awful and clueless that no wonder we got Obama with options like McCain and Romney. This country was cooked regardless. “You want Democrat or a slightly less Democrat?”

Reactions: WTF Cat
The widow of the rally attendee that was murdered, refused to take Biden’s call. Good. What a POS he is and his entire party.
Biden and his entire regime (including and mainly the complicit media) spent years telling people that Trump was worse than Hitler. That rhetoric cost her husband his life. I don’t blame her for refusing the call.

This will probably be an unpopular take: I feel sorry for this would-be assassin. Just a dorky kid, barely shaving, that had obviously been radicalized by years and years of the most insane rhetoric imaginable, that Donald Trump was an existential threat to Western Civilization on a scale worse than Hitler.

There are hundreds of thousands of people his age, and older, who are absolutely brainwashed with this. These people have never set foot in Manchuria but are every bit as brainwashed as if they had. A pitiful lot.

I agree.

I was comfortable (edit: - very confident) out to about 200. Nowadays, maybe 150-175. I have not shot in years.

For deer hunting or anything similar, I would choose my old Savage .270 with a decent scope over an AR-15.

I once put a BB up a gnat's ass from 100 yds............................................................................................................................with a dime store sling shot!😁😁

Biden and his entire regime (including and mainly the complicit media) spent years telling people that Trump was worse than Hitler. That rhetoric cost her husband his life. I don’t blame her for refusing the call.

It's not even just the completely ignorant and over-the-top hateful rhetoric. THey've openly fetishized it, now they want to "both sides are just as bad!" you. You're "insane" for being angry the former president and your party's presidential candidate was within an inch of death.

Screw these people: you want nothing to do with them, get them out of your lives post haste. There can be no common ground until they fix themselves. The Left must fix themselves.

Spot on. I worked for UPS in my early twenties then moved to a different job that just happened to be IBEW. been with unions for 24 yrs now. Can't speak for the northerners, but in my work environments the workers were probably 75% or higher conservative voters. Including our local union bosses. Those newsletters would come out telling us who to vote for in elections got ripped up and spit on.

The national representation did not reflect the work force. That guy was good at giving a speech ill give him that.

Trump has been dealing with unions, union bosses, the real underworld union bosses his whole life. He knew what he was doing by inviting him there. Genius move imo.
Never understood why they were so in bed with the Dems. But it was a different Democrat Party back in the day also. In Louisville, most of the old school Union workers for Ford, GE, UPS and in my Dad's case, the Railroad, were all generally blue collar guys, raising 3-4 kids, sending them to one of the myriad of Catholic schools around the city. A good number of them lived out in Okolona, Fern Creek, Fairdale, Shively, Valley Station, PRP, Iroquois areas. (Some of which are not so nice neighborhoods anymore). Those people had Conservative values but largely voted Democrat at the behest of their Unions. I know my Dad did back in the day. The further left the Democrats go, the more they've embraced the Globalists and Elites and that's the party they've become. They've eschewed the middle class and the Unions are slowly but surely taking notice, and hopefully the rank and file will start standing up to the Union Bosses to better represent them and their preferences.

I shot Expert several times while in the Army. Taught BRM, in fact.

Of course, also shot Marksman and Sharpshooter as well. Nearly everyone has bad days.
As I have posted before, I was a military policeman. It has been over 50 years and my memory may be off a little, but we had more training and qualifications than most soldiers. When we shot an M-16 at 100 yards I think, 100 shots. We shot at a life size target, head and waist up target. No scope. Any hit anywhere on target was counted as a hit. Here is where it gets fuzzy. I think 98 hits was expert. There were other categories. I think below somewhere around below 70 or so was failure. I don't recall anyone ever failing, but at times there were 100's of people shooting, so I can't be sure. As I said, it has been a long time ago. My memory is not in fjb category, but it is fuzzy on some things.

Tell me if this makes ANY sense.

Three snipers were stationed inside building used in Trump assassination attempt
There were three snipers stationed inside the building the shooter used during Saturday's shooting of former President Donald Trump, a local law enforcement officer with direct knowledge of the incident tells CBS News.

The operations plan had them stationed inside the building looking out windows toward the Trump rally. The information about the three snipers being inside the building was first reported by BeaverCountian.com.

One of the snipers inside saw Thomas Matthew Crooks outside and looking up at the roof, observing the building and disappearing, a local law enforcement officer tells CBS News.

Crooks came back, sat down and looked at his phone. At that point, one of the snipers took a picture of him. Crooks took out a rangefinder and the sniper radioed to the command post. Crooks disappeared again and then came back a third time with a backpack. The snipers called in with information that he had a backpack and said he was walking towards the back of the building.

Tell me if this makes ANY sense.

Three snipers were stationed inside building used in Trump assassination attempt
There were three snipers stationed inside the building the shooter used during Saturday's shooting of former President Donald Trump, a local law enforcement officer with direct knowledge of the incident tells CBS News.

The operations plan had them stationed inside the building looking out windows toward the Trump rally. The information about the three snipers being inside the building was first reported by BeaverCountian.com.

One of the snipers inside saw Thomas Matthew Crooks outside and looking up at the roof, observing the building and disappearing, a local law enforcement officer tells CBS News.

Crooks came back, sat down and looked at his phone. At that point, one of the snipers took a picture of him. Crooks took out a rangefinder and the sniper radioed to the command post. Crooks disappeared again and then came back a third time with a backpack. The snipers called in with information that he had a backpack and said he was walking towards the back of the building.
There are big, gaping, glaring holes in the whole story.

Much like the 2020 election night. Things that just don’t make sense.

First... lol. I mean, how can anyone with reason and logic try to argue this? It's like we're two different species or speaking two completely different languages.

Second, if you sincerely believe this is true, then it's not a huge leap of logic for it then to follow that it was God's will that for JFK and Martin Luther King, Jr. that the assassin's shots were pure and true?

On second thought, don't worry about responding. Genuinely not worth it. This board is frustratingly entertaining though.
MLK and JFK's legacies have lived on far longer in death that it would have had they lived and grown old and died. Who's to say some scandal wouldn't have tainted MLK's legacy down the line or somebody wouldn't have come along and stole his thunder so to speak making him irrelevant. Maybe his death was God's way of cementing his legacy? Same for JFK? We aren't one to question why God does what God does. But that's just my opinion, and like all of us on here, we are allowed to have one. Your opinion on matters of Faith doesn't make others wrong or silly or imbecilic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT