POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree as well. The best and brightest being an 81 year old dementia patient and a 78 year old megalomaniac doesn't make sense to me.

To the other poster talking about if trump didn't run Biden would win...people really think a younger republican wouldn't bitchslap Biden as well? Give me a break.
Unfortunately the establishment RINOs would shove Haley down our throats.

Shooter reportedly shouted, "Sic Semp... Semper SIC Tyranosaurus Re, You know, the THING MAN!"
These kids don't know history now.

I met a young lady from New England last fall and the first thing she did was apologize to me for her ancestors being colonizers. I said you're in Western Kentucky. She said what does that mean. There are a lot more colonizers here than there are in New England.

I’m no Trump fan but this is a terrible moment for our country and no one should want anything but for him and everyone else involved to be ok. The country is out of control. Everybody needs to dial it back. This is insanity. Thank God this wasn’t worse.
You can’t do what the left has done since Obama and then dial it back. They are utterly insane. You can’t put crazy back in a box.

Coincidentally enough, I was going to my coworkers house next weekend to shoot some guns. He's ex military and you know what side he's on.

Just asked him his thoughts: We're going to shoot some and then he's gonna help me with the process. I can walk out of the store with a shotgun in NY, but it will take a few weeks for the pistol. Conceal carry will be very tough, but whatever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT