POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's what I'm thinking because all the people behind him didn't freak out which was strange. Maybe they saw the person get killed.

The more I think about it, this is really weird. The shots had to come from behind him since he was hit in the back of the ear............yet nobody behind him looked back to see if the shooter was behind them. It's just weird.

the only thing about this that surprises me is that it hasn’t happened sooner. i predicted that he would never be allowed to regain the white house even if they have to kill him. i still think that. even more so.
Both candidates are dangerous for this country, IMO they should have been disqualified from the obvious. I've always wondered if we'll ever see a third party candidate win the presidency.

Left outta be the real thankful ones here.. if Trump was assassinated today, I think this would be one of those events people read about that caused the 2nd Civil War.. and I don't think it bodes well for the party who doesn't carry and wants to change genders.

Because if in November, Biden wins while Trump is in the ground, it's gonna be hard for me not retaliate the first time someone on the left even smiles about what transpired. Not ashamed to write that either.

And honestly, I'd expect the same if the roles were reversed.

Many people (faith based) have thought since '16 that Trump is God's 'chosen' one....so to speak. After this...if this actually was a sniper with a rifle....nicking/hitting his ear.....just fractions of an inch where it would have been a head shot....and possibly fatal.....
If you don't believe that Trump is God's chosen one.....you might now.

Fran the Caddie is surely

Huh?

Yep, would have hit him right in the back of the head but he turned to his right.

Hence my original post. Was God's hand in his turning his head? Many people will say yes.....including me.

You're not wrong about that.

I agree as well. The best and brightest being an 81 year old dementia patient and a 78 year old megalomaniac doesn't make sense to me.

To the other poster talking about if trump didn't run Biden would win...people really think a younger republican wouldn't bitchslap Biden as well? Give me a break.

Reactions: KAB Cats
Both candidates are dangerous for this country, IMO they should have been disqualified from the obvious. I've always wondered if we'll ever see a third party candidate win the presidency.
Really? How do you come to this conclusion? First time maybe ever that we got someone who wasn’t owned by lobbyists and used politics to enrich themselves and wasn’t hellbent on war.

Did I want to rely on this guy again? No I do not but there is literally no one else that can even make a dent and isn’t owned by the establishment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT