POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, you claimed that. I didn’t mention any of that. No matter how much you whine a fetus isn’t a baby. Not unless you specifically make it so with laws or rulings like Republicans are trying to do in select states. Laws that wouldn’t be necessary if they already were people.

Wait. As a society we now need laws to define that a fetus is a baby, but left/Democrats/Progressives can just make up what a "man" is and what a "woman" is on the fly?

1adc0fbb75139b0c.jpg

Yeah, you sure are oppressed by believers. LOL

Now, if you want to know the most oppressive religion in this country, look no further than your Alphabet Cult. It may be as mean as Islamists.
Yeah people demanding their equal rights and recognition in society is so mean…

No, you claimed that. I didn’t mention any of that. No matter how much you whine a fetus isn’t a baby. Not unless you specifically make it so with laws or rulings like Republicans are trying to do in select states. Laws that wouldn’t be necessary if they already were people.

You brought up religion first. Keep moving dem goalposts...

What country has communism "worked"?

Reactions: 55wildcat
Saw Kamala on the late show saying we can't put him back in office as he will have the audacity to try and put his political opponents in jail..........

I know a guy that cheats at golf and we all see it. He goes up ahead of us when a ball he hits is out of play and then he drops one out of a towel he's carrying and says he found it in play. He does it over and over. He has to be mentally ill to think we don't see it. We don't play for money so we just watch him as it's fascinating.

These Democrats are no different.

Since when have we played golf? 😁

Wait. As a society we now need laws to define that a fetus is a baby, but left/Democrats/Progressives can just make up what a "man" is and what a "woman" is on the fly?
Good point, even though you were trying to make the opposite one. All of those things, a “man”, “woman”, or “baby” are all societally defined. When does a child cease being a ‘baby’ and become a ‘child’? Or when a ‘child’ becomes an ‘adult’? There aren’t hard-and-fast scientific demarcations on these things. Just societally determined, vaguely agreed upon arbitrary lines.

Yeah people demanding their equal rights and recognition in society is so mean…
Who's not giving them rights? Banning cutting your cock off at 5 years old isn't denying rights...its believing science

I'm sorry, no recognition in society? Take a look around at every major corporation particularly this month...

As far trans ppl go...can you name a .03% population group that wants more validation, gets it 1 million fold over, and still wants to control everyone else? I think you are confusing the word recognition with narcissism

Good point, even though you were trying to make the opposite one. All of those things, a “man”, “woman”, or “baby” are all societally defined. When does a child cease being a ‘baby’ and become a ‘child’? Or when a ‘child’ becomes an ‘adult’? There aren’t hard-and-fast scientific demarcations on these things. Just societally determined, vaguely agreed upon arbitrary lines.
The point I was making is that side of the political spectrum is constantly moving goal posts for whatever plight they trying to "correct".

The sentence I bolded reflects that very thing. It's an inaccurate statement. What makes it worse is that its said with some sort of conviction that it might be even more true if its just said over and over again.

Am I crazy for thinking this could turn bad very quickly?

Another summer of riots and burning?

I hope not. :(
the dnc in chicago in august could be rife with mostly peaceful demonstrations.

We went to Tijuana, Mexico, you know? And we thought it would be fun, you know, to go to a show. Everybody says you gotta check out one of these shows. And... it's a woman f***in' a horse. We get there and we think it's gonna be awesome and... it is not as cool as it sounds like it's gonna be. It's kinda gross.
You think "A woman f***in' a horse" and you get there and... it's a woman f***ing a horse.

And then the same girl serves you lunch.

Been there a few times.

The point I was making is that side of the political spectrum is constantly moving goal posts for whatever plight they trying to "correct".

The sentence I bolded reflects that very thing. It's an inaccurate statement. What makes it worse is that its said with some sort of conviction that it might be even more true if its just said over and over again.
How is it inaccurate?

So all laws are correct and moral today and in the past?
I’m not arguing that they are. If you think they aren’t you’re free to endeavor to change them. As you are. But as far as American precedent and the legal system are concerned fetuses aren’t people and never have been.

Whitehouse currently being completely surrounded by anti-Israel protesters from all around the country in a coordinated protest.

Joe Biden's America. I mean we are now up to around 40-50 Million illegal aliens living here now so what could ever go wrong?
They are trashing statues now, throwing stuff at "pig" park rangers, etc.. They won't riot forever because we won't be America for too much longer as Americans are being phased out.

I have heard of these Cat Cafes that are popular in Japan and elsewhere.

I am not into cafe-size operations, as there is not enough room.

Now, a full-sized cat house...
Know a gal who loves cats who went to one in the Dayton area. Took her mom who also loves cats. They left after about 10 minutes due to the smell.

Saw Kamala on the late show saying we can't put him back in office as he will have the audacity to try and put his political opponents in jail..........

I know a guy that cheats at golf and we all see it. He goes up ahead of us when a ball he hits is out of play and then he drops one out of a towel he's carrying and says he found it in play. He does it over and over. He has to be mentally ill to think we don't see it. We don't play for money so we just watch him as it's fascinating.

These Democrats are no different.
Your buddy's name wouldn't be Clinton would it? Remember reading some stories of when he played golf when he was Prez. Cheated constantly....mulligans on a regular basis.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Know a gal who loves cats who went to one in the Dayton area. Took her mom who also loves cats. They left after about 10 minutes due to the smell.

Your buddy's name wouldn't be Clinton would it? Remember reading some stories of when he played golf when he was Prez. Cheated constantly....mulligans on a regular basis.
Frankly, that was my first thought. How do you maintain any form of sanitation?

I have been known to bait a hook and grab my sandwich and beer right after, so I am no germaphobe. lol

Years ago, we had cats. The ex-wife and daughter did a commendable job taking care of them. Even then, you could tell we had cats in the house—only slightly, but still.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
I’m not arguing that they are. If you think they aren’t you’re free to endeavor to change them. As you are. But as far as American precedent and the legal system are concerned fetuses aren’t people and never have been.
Your position suggest you agree which would make you immoral and a supporter of murder of humans you deem unworthy.

Clown show for sure. I don't recognize America the last fifteen years or so. Probably more. I always hated politics with a passion. I came to realize years ago that I better pay attention to it because it affects us all.

Your position suggest you agree which would make you immoral and a supporter of murder of humans you deem unworthy.
Who am I to determine when a fully human person begins? Production of sperm and egg, act of deliverance of sperm to egg, fertilization of egg by sperm, initial now-joined zygote cell reproduction, implantation of zygote into uterine wall, cell type differentiation, internal organ formation, circulatory system initiation, response to stimuli, viability outside womb, birth, separation of umbilical cord, crawling, walking, talking, weaning, cooking, personal independence, financial independence, parental death. All are just some of the steps involved in the ongoing process of life.

We, as a society based on laws, have to define when an individual person is conveyed individual legal rights. We have to draw an arbitrary line somewhere in that ongoing process, just like we do with other phases of life for legal reasons. Such as drinking age at 21 or military service without parental consent at 18. Currently in America that line is birth. That seems the cleanest, as it is generally the moment of physical separation. But I understand other people having different opinions. My personal opinion on the matter isn't a strong one, like I said at the start I 'm just one voice in the crowd. As you need to realize you are as well, and it isn't just as simple as 'Baby murderer!!!1!!'

Clown show for sure. I don't recognize America the last fifteen years or so. Probably more. I always hated politics with a passion. I came to realize years ago that I better pay attention to it because it affects us all.

You want to understand who these people are.

If you can't see through their rigamarole and specious argumentation, you are going to have a much tougher go at it in this life and you will not be prepared to protect those you care about.

• Love
Reactions: Lost In FL
. As you need to realize you are as well, and it isn't just as simple as 'Baby murderer!!!1!!'

It will always be indeed that simple to the clear thinking.

You rationalize ceasing a human life because of your own perverse incentives. It is a murder in every case except to save the life of the mother. One person, or another's, opinion is of no relevance to the fact of the matter: you are ceasing a human life out of convenience and calling it a "right."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT