How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of turtles...
Also, speaking of NE 2nd, I mentioned the gerrymandering earlier but I didn't give the associated context. NE 2 is a suburban district that went blue for the first time with Obama in 2008, then was redistricted to cut that crap out by the R NE legislature so Romney won it in 2012. But with the continued shift of the suburbs even the now redistricted version was close in 2016 and then went for Biden in 2020. After which it's now been redistricted AGAIN, and so remains to be seen how it'll go in 2024, but it's possibly back to R favored.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
The great thing about liberals is you don't have to run circles around them. They'll run themselves in circles like a dog chasing its tail. Not an ounce of real logic to be found among them. Just constant fallacy hopping and circular arguments.

It's not that they couldn't reason. It's that they choose not to reason. They've chosen to believe everything is circular so they DON'T HAVE TO REASON or be ACCOUNTABLE. Yes. They will die on that molehill ...

Watching the left eat it's own. This should be fun.

RiRbcP.gif

He'll hopefully surround himself with people like Warren on the subject. Instead of the current approach of regulatory capture. A shipping heiress runs the Department of Transportation. An oil lobbyist runs the Interior Department. A coal lobbyist runs the Environmental Protection Agency. A pharmaceutical executive runs the Department of Health and Human Services. And an investment banker runs the Treasury Department.

GPE8sogaYAAT_Px

Oppression by Hamas. Quit making excuses for terrorists.
He's not wrong about the horrors of religious fundamentalism. But it's all deflection away from the actions of Israel which he never addresses. Just because bad things also happen elsewhere in the world doesn't excuse Israel. Putin invaded Ukraine, so no one should be complaining about his niqab issue by his own logic. Silly.

The great thing about liberals is you don't have to run circles around them. They'll run themselves in circles like a dog chasing its tail. Not an ounce of real logic to be found among them. Just constant fallacy hopping and circular arguments.

It's not that they couldn't reason. It's that they choose not to reason. They've chosen to believe everything is circular so they DON'T HAVE TO REASON or be ACCOUNTABLE. Yes. They will die on that molehill ...
I like boxer dogs. They are a barrel of laughs. Augie went out to poop. A piece of grass with a turd hanging on it was stuck in his butt. He was running in circles trying to get it. Finally he ran into a wall and it shook the turd loose. Maybe some of these libs that are FOS will hit the wall soon.

A frustrated and at times foul-mouthed President Donald Trump claimed on a campaign call that people are tired of hearing about the deadly pandemic which has killed more than 215,000 Americans and trashed Dr. Anthony Fauci as a “disaster” who has been around for “500 years.”

Referring to Fauci and other health officials as “idiots,”

LOL

Anthony Fauci isn’t hiding his relief that he’s serving in a new administration.

One day into the Biden presidency, the longtime infectious disease expert and unlikely celebrity of the Covid-19 response described it as “a refreshing experience.”

(idiots like to hang with idiots, it would seem...)

Just another notch in Biden's "Stupid Belt"

😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

Man, Twitter is just nuts right now.

1. I doubt Trump ever sees prison; rich people in American hardly EVER do.
2. If he did, he'd be secluded and in protective custody.
3. Sensationalism is why were at where we are at today.
Home incarceration to keep him from campaigning. Ends Nov. 6.

If THAT is all the bump that Biden gets from the trial, then he's in deep doo-doo.

(And we all know that American's have the news cycle memory of a gnat)

Biden shot his wad with Bragg and Merchan, and it barely made a ripple. I mean, that has GOT to be infuriating...

Reactions: blubo
I get that. It would be very comforting to believe those things. What I don't understand is how you then make the jump to actually truly believing it.

For instance, it would be much better for me to believe I'm never going to get cancer. I'd never have to worry about and dread the possible horrors, never have to get the finger up the butt cancer check exam, never have to watch the foods or drugs or anything I consume for carcinogens. Way better life. But ultimately it just isn't true. No matter how much I believe it, I could still get cancer. And if I had believed so hard I didn't take any of those uncomfortable preventative measures it probably would be so bad by the time it was detected it's lights out for me.

This is why I asked the initial question not about any of the existential stuff like belief in God, or a higher power, or anything about the creation of the universe. I just wanted to know about the practical, real world and our place in it. There are no miracles. No one comes back from the dead. Things happen to us whether we want them to or not. Earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, drought. Everyone knows this, we all experience it together. Some of the most faithful will readily admit it as @BlueRunner11 did earlier. But some still actively choose to believe something else, and I don't understand why.
Didn't say I believe in all of it hook, line and sinker.
I believe there was a real progressive man named Jesus who had many radical ideas for his time that got him killed.
I take comfort in many of his ideas and use them as a guidepost for my life.
My scientific mind doesn't jive with the nutty mythological stories like talking snakes but Christianity as a general philosophy has many lessons to live/learn by.
I just interpret them as such to guide my own personal life....In line with a really good self help book.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT