POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As the court discusses that would establish a de facto "don't ask, don't tell" standard if the baker were able to withdraw service upon finding out the person was trans. The trans person must even be allowed to wear a shirt with 'I AM TRANS' on it in huge letters, that information cannot be used against them.
GOThto1WIAAFUpw

Thought experiment: we have tried that and things have gone to shit. How about we give equal time to the major religions, like we give time to "marxists, global warming alarmists, trans activists, etc."?

And teach it honestly, not trying to "convert", but to "inform".
Which religions do we choose to educate about and which do we neglect? And why?

Was thinking about this today ... Dion is opposed to men's sports and women's sports because we're all the same, right. Well, since he believes we are all animals, no different, no better than other animals, then why does he discriminate against horses running in track events? Because he is a bigot!! LOL

That is representative of the logical conclusion to his arguments...
You think I support horseracing? LOL But really your argument is one about species bias right? We're evolutionarily programmed to favor our own species over the others. Every species is, it's one of the mechanisms of speciation itself.

Was thinking about this today ... Dion is opposed to men's sports and women's sports because we're all the same, right. Well, since he believes we are all animals, no different, no better than other animals, then why does he discriminate against horses running in track events? Because he is a bigot!! LOL

That is representative of the logical conclusion to his arguments...

He has to be trolling a bit with some of these takes. I’m surrounded by hardcore libs everyday and get nothing like I get on here out of him. Lol

Hey professor...land and oil.

You are a national treasure for stupidity.

Who made 1000 arguments about israel being about land?

Who also said gas prices were high because of dictator putin? (Whispering ... that was Joe Biden and all you "dumb SOBs"*)

* -- your words. And for once we agree. You guys are dumb SOBs.
Speaking of Gas prices. All the Louisville stations lunged up to $3.99 today. A 50 cents or more jump in a lot of places.

There was no morality before Abraham?
Comparable to the concepts of morality that emerged from Christianity?

Is that a joke?

You know what is so tiresome about a coffee house marxist? They have grown up in a Christian society and enjoy the stability it provides, while railing against it.

Now that it is faltering, they have nothing to replace it. Chaos is, and will be, the utterly predictable result.

If the government wants to start tossing around money, build some refineries that can handle the vast majority of oil that the US produces (which is MORE than enough to meet our domestic needs)

Lack of refining capability (for that type of crude oil) is the only reason we need to import oil in the first place.

For the 175 billion we've sent to Ukraine, we could have built at least 5 brand new refineries.

Comparable to the concepts of morality that emerged from Christianity?

Is that a joke?

You know what is so tiresome about a coffee house marxist? They have grown up in a Christian society and enjoy the stability it provides, while railing against it.

Now that it is faltering, they have nothing to replace it. Chaos is, and will be, the utterly predictable result.
Another doomsday prophecy that will fail to materialize just like all the rest.

Dion - does the 444 reference the Theatre of Dionysus?

Without googling it, does anyone have a guess where my moniker came from? (If you know, I can guarantee that you googled it.)

Last edited:
How does a guy from Eastern KY (correct me if I’m wrong thought you’d mentioned that before) develop this type of belief system?

This didn’t happen at Morehead State did it? Cause I may have a niece that’s going there.
I went to several events at Morehead over the course of HS. But no, different Kentucky college.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
I am serious. This was from the unsealed court records that Jack Smith tried to bury. Biden and Merrick authorized the use of deadly force while they broke in to ML so they could plant evidence. They had orders to use deadly force to break into a home and conduct criminal activity. They also had plain clothes feds (not in uniform) in an effort to create confusion which would increase the likelihood for the need for deadly force.

In what I just typed, what is untrue? Are you going to argue they were not authorized deadly force? Are you going to argue they did not plant, and tamper, with evidence? Are you going to argue they did not have plain clothes, as well as uniformed feds on the scene?

And I cannot believe everyone is not upset with this. This is 3rd world, dictator stuff. Biden is the REAL dictator. You know if the roles were reversed, everyone would be bat-shit crazy. But TDS...

Here is the problem man... https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-fbi-maralago-search-672e97d19032de0947f108e4911f191e

I literally couldn't get past this first outrageous claim you made to take anything else you said with any validity at all. I immediately looked it up to see that TRUMP on "TRUTH" Social said this same thing and his supporters are regurgitating it. HERE ARE THE FACTS about the situation... You can either go the the NON BIAS link (copy and paste if need be) or you can just know that this was standard in ANY case similar... As follows,

THE FACTS:​

The policy statement on the “use of deadly force,” which appeared in an operations order for the Mar-a-Lago search, is not evidence of a plot to kill Trump. It is a Department of Justice policy that is standard to include in such documents.

It is way too late in the game to believe someone blindly who has cheated on taxes, declared bankruptcy on businesses numerous times, tried to push the narrative of a fixed election and literally cannot accept defeat like an adult... Everything is "cheating"... Kind of like a 7 year old on the playground accusing everyone of cheating to win. It surprises me how many people just want to believe Donald Trumps word above everything... INCLUDING LAW.

I hope you have a nice day, truthfully...

Here is the problem man... https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-fbi-maralago-search-672e97d19032de0947f108e4911f191e

I literally couldn't get past this first outrageous claim you made to take anything else you said with any validity at all. I immediately looked it up to see that TRUMP on "TRUTH" Social said this same thing and his supporters are regurgitating it. HERE ARE THE FACTS about the situation... You can either go the the NON BIAS link (copy and paste if need be) or you can just know that this was standard in ANY case similar... As follows,

The policy statement on the “use of deadly force,” which appeared in an operations order for the Mar-a-Lago search, is not evidence of a plot to kill Trump. It is a Department of Justice policy that is standard to include in such documents.

It is way too late in the game to believe someone blindly who has cheated on taxes, declared bankruptcy on businesses numerous times, tried to push the narrative of a fixed election and literally cannot accept defeat like an adult... Everything is "cheating"... Kind of like a 7 year old on the playground accusing everyone of cheating to win. It surprises me how many people just want to believe Donald Trumps word above everything... INCLUDING LAW.

So the Biden admin authorized the use of deadly force in its completely unprecedented raid of its top political rival?

You can’t fall back on “standard operating procedures”, when you’re sending your corrupt Gestapo to raid your top political rival, unless you’re a third world banana republic. Certainly can’t do it when you’re guilty of worse conduct than what you’re raiding him for.

Is this a joke?

Sorry you spent all your time conducting "research" with your "NON BIAS" AP link (hahahahahaha), but your bias and TDS is showing. All of your disbelief is rooted in your TDS. I don't have Truth social. I didn't need it to see this. My opinion came from the unsealed court docs, not orange man.

There are many things to attack DJT personally on and I'm not going to defend him on those, but what is the point? You want personal attacks ... f***ing Joe Biden showered with his teenage daughter, he is a liar, a cheat, and a miser. Those are all documented facts. It is policy.

And if that is "standard" language, then you're OKAY with DOJ being authorized to use deadly force just because someone doesn't want their door broken down and personal belongings rummaged through? If you're okay with that, then we have different ideas for American "freedom" and exceptionalism.

"cheated on taxes, declared bankruptcy on businesses numerous times" - you mean he followed the laws that corrupt politicians put in place? I haven't heard he "cheated" on his taxes. If that were true, it would be well known bc pearl clutchers would scream like braying jennies all over that. You don't like what his tax professionals did. That is the unbiased fact. Now ... Cohen cheated on his taxes by not reporting at least $30K of income that he ADMITTED stealing. But you're okay with that, right?

"tried to push the narrative of a fixed election and literally cannot accept defeat like an adult" you mean like Hilary? Algore? Or maybe he believes that the midnight counting after sending people home, or the multiple DUPLICATE images gives reason to think it wasn't "safe and secure"? But your TDS elimanates your ability to think rationally or unbiased.

When has a sitting administration RAIDED their political opponents home? When has ANY administration RAIDED a former POTUS' home? This is 3rd world, and unprecedented. They did NOT have to include that "STANDARD" language in the raid of their political opponent. This is VERY dangerous and your TDS has you so biased you cannot see past it.

Edit: I hope you have a nice day too! I will certainly do my best to have a nice day and appreciate your kind word.

Last edited:
When people talk about separation of church and state, my feeling is what they're REALLY talking about is no religion in public schools.

Like I said earlier; take it all out. None of it. Nobody has time for that crap anyway. We don't have time for social experimentation either. Nobody can agree on Social Studies/History etc. either, so fine. Cut them.

It might free up money for Fine Arts programs, and give the schools much more time to concentrate on useful subjects.

Public Education, like many things in life, isn't really that hard to fix. It's just a matter of cutting out the nonsense and making useful learning a priority.
Remove evolution from the curriculum too. That fraud takes more faith to believe than Creationism.

Dion, below is an amusing quote from Young Sheldon while the little turd was arguing against the existence of God. I am enjoying reading the discussion from both sides. Peace.

“The burden of proof isn't on me. If I said there was an invisible monkey in the room with us, you shouldn't believe me just because you can't prove me wrong.”
Absence of evidence does not equal evidence of absence.

Bronx clowns! 🤣

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul calls Trump supporters ‘clowns’ in her own 'basket of deplorables' moment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ne...trump-supporters-clowns-holds-nyc-rally-bronx

This is a big deal for South Bronx. A lot of residents took notice that it was Trump.. and not Clinton, or Obama, or anyone else.. who was there to campaign and support the area.

I think this is the one area Trump can do better than any other repub: he's going to get a better chunk of the minority vote IMO. A lot of blacks and Hispanics like him, who otherwise wouldn't sniff a crusty old republican for president.

This is a big deal for South Bronx. A lot of residents took notice that it was Trump.. and not Clinton, or Obama, or anyone else.. who was there to campaign and support the area.

I think this is the one area Trump can do better than any other repub: he's going to get a better chunk of the minority vote IMO. A lot of blacks and Hispanics like him, who otherwise wouldn't sniff a crusty old republican for president.

His populist message encompassing all people, especially the hard-working, will win out... far superior than the opposition's coalition of "elites" and degenerates.

Trump doing rallies in the Bronx and in NY is probably one of the smartest political strategies I've seen from a Republican politician in years. Its probably a stretch to say he will win New York...but he will almost definitely get some votes for doing the rallies there. If New York is even somewhat competitive for Trump...Biden gets absolutely smoked (obviously this is without saying the cheat job they will do and try)
Agree. I wondered why he didn’t do it in 2020. Sure were lots of white people there in the Bronx.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
Dewine sucks. If he bends over for the democrats, Rs in Ohio better make sure they do it so Biden, and only Biden, can get access to the ballot.

Democrats made their bed. Force them to sleep. Or at least make it so they can’t do a switcheroo at a later date.

The fact this moron has been given a platform on a national media outlet to continually spew this race baiting nonsense is beyond me. Obviously she is entitled to her opinions and can go on social media or whatever and spew the nonsense all day long for all I care. but the fact somebody is paying her money to spout this kind of crap is beyond me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT