POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True, Jesus was known for restricting borders, insulting his enemy, and generally not letting things go. Almost eerie how similar they are.

If you knew your Bible, you'd know that IS true.

Jesus maintains the ultimate border, and he's extremely selective on who he let's in. Wide is the open road to Hell. I don't want my country to be like Hell. We should employ Jesus's controlled immigration model.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump appeared to equate US actions with the authoritarian regime of Russian President Vladimir Putin in an interview released Saturday, saying, "There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?"

Trump made the remark during an interview with Fox News' Bill O'Reilly, saying he respected his Russian counterpart.
"But he's a killer," O'Reilly said to Trump.

If you knew your Bible, you'd know that IS true.

Jesus maintains the ultimate border, and he's extremely selective on who he let's in. Wide is the open road to Hell. I don't want my country to be like Hell. We should employ Jesus's controlled immigration model.
Who is the guy in the bible who God instructed to build a wall around his country? The parallels to Trump are striking!

Difference is trump was speaking to us and he wasn't taking down Americans. He simply said we have had some dirty government officials. He wasn't speaking to another nations citizens saying how lazy Americans are Or how hateful. Or racist. Etc etc. his line fit perfectly in with draining the swamp. Nothing more nothing less.
Liar, stupid, or both. You're one of them.

So you asked last night and I'll update.

We have had our Facebook page flooded with response back and forth. Specifically my location had a guy who used our material 20 years ago and is possibly looking to build his last home and came to our store to let us know he won't be using us this time!

He also hand wrote a letter to our owner explaining this.

So my question is this.......how is a little girl and her mom getting to their husband/dad seen as illegal? I mean are we as Americans to the point that we can't think? Do we really think there will be a door in the middle of this Great Wall where illegals are ok to come and go as they please?

Is it that hard to know that the door was symbolic of "legal immigration"?

Also how weak of Fox to refuse the whole ad because of the symbolism of the wall. For Christ sakes that was lame on their part and saved us 5M.

I agree with Trump. The U.S has done some really shitty stuff in the past. We not allowed to point that shit out? Is the U.S's history above criticism?

I remember one statement that is more offensive "You didn't build that"
Only if it's a conservative pointing it out. The left does it continuously.

"I was privileged to deliver the sermon at that service today," said Jeffress, head of the First Baptist Church of Dallas. "I decided to compare President Trump to another great leader God chose 2,500 years ago named Nehemiah."

"Nehemiah wasn’t a politician, he wasn’t a prophet, he was a builder," said Jeffress. "God told him to build a wall around Jerusalem and he did that, and God made it a great success."

Gallagher then mentioned that there are parallels between Trump and Nehemiah because both men were not politicians and both men were "jeered and atatcked" by their critics.

Pastor Jeffress said, “I pointed out that he [Nehemiah] had his own critics, their names were Sanballat and Tobiah, kind of the mainstream media of his day. They ridiculed him, hammered him, spread false rumors about him."

"But Nehemiah didn’t let it stop him and I think the same is true for this president," said Jeffress. "He knows God has called him to a great work and he’s not going to be stopped.”

nehemiah.jpg

(Image: Doctrines of Faith.)

The book of Nehemiah tells the story of how Nehemiah leads the effort to build and fortify the wall around Jerusalem in 445 B.C. It took 52 days to complete the work.

"So the wall was completed on the twenty-fifth of the month Elul, in 52 days. When all our enemies heard of it, and all the nations surrounding us saw it, they lost their confidence; for they recognized that this work had been accomplished with the help of our God." (Nehemiah 6:15-16)

I agree with Trump. The U.S has done some really shitty stuff in the past. We not allowed to point that shit out? Is the U.S's history above criticism?

I remember one statement that is more offensive "You didn't build that"
I was bothered by the comment but lefties, especially academia, love pointing out America's sins. Now outraged b/c it feels good.

Damn libs just make everything about politics. Damn libs, they're all literal Bolsheviks

Well, they definitely make everything about race. Apparently "eff white people" and "eff the Patriots because they represent white supremacy" and they need to die.
b9258ba3fd81414e8bc5349b53ad0e40

Last edited:

We have had our Facebook page flooded with response back and forth. Specifically my location had a guy who used our material 20 years ago and is possibly looking to build his last home and came to our store to let us know he won't be using us this time!

So my question is this.......how is a little girl and her mom getting to their husband/dad seen as illegal? I mean are we as Americans to the point that we can't think? Do we really think there will be a door in the middle of this Great Wall where illegals are ok to come and go as they please?

Also how weak of Fox to refuse the whole ad because of the symbolism of the wall. For Christ sakes that was lame on their part and saved us 5M.

It was a dumb advertising sell for a lumber company.

I was bothered by the comment but lefties, especially academia, love pointing out America's sins. Now outraged b/c it feels good.

Yeah, I can see how it could bother people. It just gives the left more opportunities to over analyze every word he says.

Most people don't want to hear your politics. Don't even enter that arena. Especially if you just sell fn lumber. Why don't you just tell us how much better you are than Lowes/HD/etc, bc you certainly are, but a lot of people probably don't know that.

His fault if he lets politics ruin his lumber buying, but I understand.

Marketing is BS these days. All about anything over than the actual product they're trying to sell you bc people are impulsive idiots.

Obama and Killary phucked the world up (middle east especially, which has led to Europe being invaded by millions of angry 3rd world muzzies) far worse than Putin
Please at least something remotely resembling sanity when you post. Putin is a mass murdering dictator that brutally kills his political rivals and reporters. He invaded and annexed Crimea. You actually believe the shit you post and I want you to understand completely that at a minimum you are delusional.

I now know 84 Lumber still exists.

So maybe that was the intent of the commercial.

But I'd guess most people who already knew 84 Lumber was still in business will probably be upset.

You also have to remember that the commercial was among a barrage of leftist BS of people pushing for open borders and mass migration. How many times did we get that diversity crap pushed last night? Like four commercials and GaGa starting with "This land is your land," that makes around five references that I can think of.

People don't want it and they don't like some sympathetic portrayal of women and children being used as a ploy to advocate for immigration especially when the number of men coming as refugees across Europe (don't know U.S. numbers) are staggering. It's the same BS the left uses all the time of "These are women and children" while they show you a dead Syrian kid to achieve their goal.

People don't want the third world here and are tired of it being forced on to them so I'm not surprised to see blowback.

Reactions: ymmot31 and WettCat
Still struggling to understand the hurt and scared response many seemingly rational libs are having over this election. Several friends, a neighbor, even in GYERO right now....people seem irrationally scared and/or unnerved about what Trump is doing and/or is going to do. Claim to be in a dark place where its affecting their daily lives.

I understand being pissed and frustrated, I felt that for 8 years with Obama. But scared? Dark place?

Just don't understand it.
They're scared because they deep down know Trump is going to succeed.

Obama and Killary caused the Arab spring and allowed the vacuum that created ISIS = FAR WORSE than Putin. They destabilized the entire world and radicalized who knows how many thousands of jihadis.

Wonder how many thousands of lives will be lost thanks to terrorist attacks financed by Iran and Obama's 150 billion?

Please at least something remotely resembling sanity when you post. Putin is a mass murdering dictator that brutally kills his political rivals and reporters. He invaded and annexed Crimea. You actually believe the shit you post and I want you to understand completely that at a minimum you are delusional.

Putin sounds an awful lot like America, and that's why I like him. Cool mf'er. Tits. Killing people to death. Taking shit he wants. Hell yea. Better than being a pathetic loser.

Most people don't want to hear your politics. Don't even enter that arena. Especially if you just sell fn lumber. Why don't you just tell us how much better you are than Lowes/HD/etc, bc you certainly are, but a lot of people probably don't know that.

His fault if he lets politics ruin his lumber buying, but I understand.

Marketing is BS these days. All about anything over than the actual product they're trying to sell you bc people are impulsive idiots.

As a business, when you make a political or social stance, you have already ostracized millions and millions of people, basically half of the country.

Reactions: WettCat and Moopyj
So says our resident loon who predicted all sorts of false shit a few months ago.

Trump says the US has done some bad things, but daily does everything possible to make sure us has every advantage versus other countries.

Obama was ashamed to be an American. And tried to give away any and prosperity he could in his 8 years.

See it wasn't just the words about the past. Because they were mostly true. It's the actions and the intent towards the future that make the difference. Obama was dead set on giving away everything that made the us the world leader.

-Moving on as this is one time right wingers may be too caught up to see what my higher ups were trying to do with the commercial. The point definetly did not hit home as planned so whatever.

- I'm amazed at the message getting to the inner cities and the people that are completely against how they can grow and be better/stronger. Props to those that are taking Trump and his administrations advice.

Trump says the US has done some bad things, but daily does everything possible to make sure us has every advantage versus other countries.

Obama was ashamed to be an American. And tried to give away any and prosperity he could in his 8 years.

See it wasn't just the words about the past. Because they were mostly true. It's the actions and the intent towards the future that make the difference. Obama was dead set on giving away everything that made the us the world leader.

Time and time again, we see the left only react if it's the words/actions coming from a Republican. In college, there was nothing good about America said in my classes. I was told the American dream was a lie and so was American exceptionalism. Everything is about the atrocities we've apparently done to others so for the left to get upset is truly hilarious.

But these are the same people who got upset when Trump talked about how bad black neighborhoods are and then the left got upset because he painted a "dire image" of the black community WHEN THEY CONSTANTLY TALK ABOUT HOW BAD BLACKS HAVE IT!

Unreal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT