POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bay Area Conservatives Keep Meetups Secret Fearing For Their Safety.

eek.gif

Holy 1984, Batman!
This is what happens when your populace has been disarmed by an oppressive government.

Thank God for Trump. Anyone who thinks the 2nd amendment wouldn't have been on the chopping block under Killary's supreme Court is delusional.

Ahhhh, efffffffffffff

What a choke job. 28-12 with ball on 20. 3 runs and a kick wins the game so what do you do? Lose 30 yards on back to back pass plays. I swear they were getting in game advice from stoops. First round pick Matthews had 127 holding penalties. And then we dropped about 3 interceptions on tying drive/overtime.

Just brutal.
... and Trump wins again!

The guy can't lose lol.

Man, I feel really stupid this morning.

I actually enjoyed Lady Gaga's performance. She has a remarkable voice and incredible talent.

Come to find out I should have been focusing on whether or not she was weaving in political messages throughout the performance.

So thanks for pointing that out everyone. In the future, I'll make sure to not just relax and enjoy an incredibly talented performance. I'll make sure to always view everything through a political lens, only enjoying things that fit squarely into my political beliefs.

Those lefties, man. Once again playing chess while us rubes play hungry hungry hippos.
The fact you think that hack, whose entire career was built on re-written Madonna hits, is a "talent" calls the legitimacy of integrity of every sentence you've ever banged out here into question. Otherwise, based on morals alone, anyone who wears a pseudo 3rd reich outfit while championing Hillary for Pres would never draw my viewership. You can be proud of yourself for that, I guess?

Reactions: UK till Death
[laughing]

Jesus.

If you can't recognize the unbelievable talent just because her political views are different than yours, then you really need to get out more.

Stefani Germanotta didn't make the American populace so goddam stupid that they were captivated by the Lady Gaga shtick. She just took advantage of it.

She's talented, nuts, but very talented. Luke Bryan can sing, but his songs are awful...truth is the American public likes some sillyass stuff. They give the people the stuff that gets gobbled up.

Still struggling to understand the hurt and scared response many seemingly rational libs are having over this election. Several friends, a neighbor, even in GYERO right now....people seem irrationally scared and/or unnerved about what Trump is doing and/or is going to do. Claim to be in a dark place where its affecting their daily lives.

I understand being pissed and frustrated, I felt that for 8 years with Obama. But scared? Dark place?

Just don't understand it.

Still struggling to understand the hurt and scared response many seemingly rational libs are having over this election. Several friends, a neighbor, even in GYERO right now....people seem irrationally scared and/or unnerved about what Trump is doing and/or is going to do. Claim to be in a dark place where its affecting their daily lives.

I understand being pissed and frustrated, I felt that for 8 years with Obama. But scared? Dark place?

Who in Gyero is scared?[laughing]

What cucks...

they are mental dude. Segregation of left/right is the only way.

Remember the right wing nuts crying for years over the Obama apology tour? Yeah, not a peep over Trump's comparison of the US to Russia while saying the US has done plenty of bad things ourselves. Could you even imagine the howls we'd be hearing if Obama said that? Hypocritical asswipes.

A lot of untalented hacks in the music industry but she is not one of them. Never been a fan of her music, but anyone who says she is a bad singer needs their hearing checked. Her duets with Tony Bennett really display her range. Once she gets away from the garbage techno crap songs she got famous off of she has the ability to make some really good music.

I did not watch the halftime show much like why I did not watch Katy Perry a few years ago. I just do not like their music and did not feel like being subjected to 15 minutes of torture listening to it.

Politically speaking, I really hope sooner or later this phase of hating the other side will go away. The majority of Dems and Repubs are good people. We can disagree on issues like we always have, but letting far left crazies and anarchists along with the pathetic media and politicians dictate the message and dividing us has got to come to an end.

Cmon, Big Blue

OR you could go ahead and post where it's located in the Constitution.

If it was sarcasm and I mistook it, my apologies

[laughing]

Jesus.

If you can't recognize the unbelievable talent just because her political views are different than yours, then you really need to get out more.

Stefani Germanotta didn't make the American populace so goddam stupid that they were captivated by the Lady Gaga shtick. She just took advantage of it.

She's insanely talented. My only complaint is she used shock value to sell her music rather than depend on her talent

Remember the right wing nuts crying for years over the Obama apology tour? Yeah, not a peep over Trump's comparison of the US to Russia while saying the US has done plenty of bad things ourselves. Could you even imagine the howls we'd be hearing if Obama said that? Hypocritical asswipes.
actual policy and context matter more to the less emotional

Justice Dept. outs Washington judge who halted the travel ban as a complete political hack. The Trump Admin. had strong legal authority to create the ban. Meanwhile the judge had nothing other than his feeling that the ban would hurt the citizens of Washington. Trump will win this one ultimately.

"James Robart, the U.S. district judge in Washington State, offered little explanation for his decision to stop President Trump's executive order temporarily suspending non-American entry from seven terror-plagued countries. Robart simply declared his belief that Washington State, which in its lawsuit against Trump argued that the order is both illegal and unconstitutional, would likely win the case when it is tried.

Now the government has answered Robart, and unlike the judge, Justice Department lawyers have produced a point-by-point demolition of Washington State's claims. Indeed, for all except the most partisan, it is likely impossible to read the Washington State lawsuit, plus Robart's brief comments and writing on the matter, plus the Justice Department's response, and not come away with the conclusion that the Trump order is on sound legal and constitutional ground....."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2613988

Reactions: WettCat
I haven't seen the full interview, but from what I have seen, I agree with you.

However, those on the left making a big deal of it should be cheering him on. No? Equally hypocritical asswipes?

However, those on the left making a big deal of it should be cheering him on. No? Equally hypocritical asswipes?
Many commentators on the right called him out on Sat.

Obama and Killary phucked the world up (middle east especially, which has led to Europe being invaded by millions of angry 3rd world muzzies) far worse than Putin

Difference is trump was speaking to us and he wasn't taking down Americans. He simply said we have had some dirty government officials. He wasn't speaking to another nations citizens saying how lazy Americans are Or how hateful. Or racist. Etc etc. his line fit perfectly in with draining the swamp. Nothing more nothing less.

Lady Gaga knocked it out of the park. Fantastic performance. But here's the thing...she didn't have to use political stunts, or make it about something else other than her music and performance. She just got up there and did her thing. And it was awesome. And though she did make plenty of subtle political comments, she didn't hit us in the face with it. I think everyone can appreciate that.

Thumbs up.

I agree with Trump. The U.S has done some really shitty stuff in the past. We not allowed to point that shit out? Is the U.S's history above criticism?

I remember one statement that is more offensive "You didn't build that"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT