POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’re talking about the voters, not the machine. Bernie is beloved, even by many who don’t agree with him.
GKNAxJ_XQAAt3-2

My favorite part of that was where she said she never considered herself a feminist until this fight. Yeah, no shit sherlock, you're a conservative dillhole who never cared about civil rights until you felt they directedly affected you. Now you crusade for your own personal grievance and have the audacity to claim you speak for all women while in the same interview acknowledging the vast majority of women actually feel the opposite. It's beyond hubris.
You tell 'em, girl.

Ya'll just say anything you disagree with is a religion. Yall just say Marxism is a religion because you don't like it!

-Dionysisuas
If your speaker has to cover his face and eyes to shield his identity, perhaps he shouldn’t be taken as a credible person to be teaching your college course.

Straight up indoctrination. That’s what it is, plain and simple.

Off topic. Once each week we always meet some friends for early dinner, they both are die hard card fans. I said tonight how odd it was for the first thing (reported) Brohm did was circle the UK game in the locker room. I also said as reported the first thing the new basketball coach did was to announce he got rid of everything blue he wore. I said to my friend, you would think the first thing they would worry about is righting the sinking ship with conference wins instead of worrying about UK. I said that is their priority is to beat UK. Now with his ass in the air he said UK coaches did the same with them, all I could do is about spit beer out my nose while laughing. Our coaches never did that. They are not worried about U6, and never was. Our next week dinner might be a little cold...LOL

I agree with this. MLK was twice the man and had much better intentions.

He was a little too conservative and constitutional for the liberal democrats that killed him for wanting his children judged NOT for the color of their skin, but for their character. He upset the apple cart and would have surely toppled the gravy train that was so profitable for the left.

i winder who has the diary now?

Does the article say ... yes, the diary is real? Meaning ... the allegations of Pedo Pete showering with his daughter is true?!?

He was a little too conservative and constitutional for the liberal democrats that killed him for wanting his children judged NOT for the color of their skin, but for their character. He upset the apple cart and would have surely toppled the gravy train that was so profitable for the left.
A racist conservative killed him for advocating for equality. There are plenty of others who have met the same fate today.

I've been saying this for years. That those (demoncrats) that see skin color in every decision that they make are your true racists. They're like the episode of All In The Family when the 2 black guys broke into Archie's home & Archie started his bigoted talk, the 2 black guys called Archie a bigot. To which Archie reply.... Hold on here, I ain't no bigot. I'm the first to say, that it's not your fault that you're colored.......They (demoncrats) are racists & they're too stupid to know it.
They don't care about black people at all. It's all based on what can get votes and what the voting blocs are for each party. If democrats lose a small % of the African American vote its impossible for them to win elections.

Thus they started calling everything racist. The effect of this is where we are today. Perceived Race relations has lowered in all polls where it was 15 years ago...not bc ppl are more racist, but they've repeatedly tried to beat it into everyone that's not white to think no you're life is actually terrible and only we can fix that.

But you see how they view black ppl that don't support them. They immediately flip. Same thing with women really.

watch how racist they get against Tim Scott. Or if Nikki Haley was the nominee...they'd immediately be like shut up bitch get in the kitchen.

They care about no one, only power and compliance.

Its why they throw buzz words around like it's everywhere. It's called cultivation theory. Where they call everything jim crow 2.0, claim there's sone huge increase in white supremacists hiding in bushes, or lynchings...which have been non existent for almost 70 years (outside of some random murderer I'm sure they could find). Remember in the last few years they passed an "anti lynching bill" solely for fear mongering and and attempts to pander. You know, bc its already twice illegal bc its murder and a hate crime

Last edited:
Nearly all legal scholars said RoevWade was badly decided with no basis in the constitution. The 14th isnt some catch-all for every leftist wet dream.
Tell us something we don't know. It still took the USSCJ's that were appointed due to anti-abortion supporters' votes. But you tried using the trick of telling us the obvious truth to try to make us believe what you said next.

I want to be rid of Dims & Biden as much as anyone else, but I'm not compromising my beliefs to achieve it.

Last edited:
Off topic. Once each week we always meet some friends for early dinner, they both are die hard card fans. I said tonight how odd it was for the first thing (reported) Brohm did was circle the UK game in the locker room. I also said as reported the first thing the new basketball coach did was to announce he got rid of everything blue he wore. I said to my friend, you would think the first thing they would worry about is righting the sinking ship with conference wins instead of worrying about UK. I said that is their priority is to beat UK. Now with his ass in the air he said UK coaches did the same with them, all I could do is about spit beer out my nose while laughing. Our coaches never did that. They are not worried about U6, and never was. Our next week dinner might be a little cold...LOL
Which is why those who think LV is a bigger rivalry than SEC schools, TN in particular, are so screwed up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT