POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We want a law. One that explains and clarifies that birthright citizenship only applies to citizens and not illegals. We want enforcement of current law. Yes there are existing laws. And we want the border wall completed.

THEN we discuss amnesty and a path for citizenship. Not Ukrainian borders. OURS.
Good God almighty you are clueless. Birthright citizenship is part of the 14th amendment to the Constitution. We can't get a damn border bill passed but you think this dumbazz Congress can get enough votes to overturn or amend the Constitution??? Jeezus

25th amendment/impeachment insurance
Biden-goofy-gif.gif

Reactions: blubo
Yeah, pretty much. Because most voters in this country are stupid, and the POTUS election invariably turns into a popularity contest. And if you give the DNC even a little juice, they're going to be harvesting ballots for the next 9 months.

I'm just telling you; the worst thing that could happen to Trump is for Biden to NOT get the nomination.
And they seem to know that. I’ve never been convinced Biden will be the nominee.

Running Michelle against Trump would be like UK hiring Joann Pitino because we're upset with Cal. In what EFFING world does being the spouse of someone make you qualified? At least with Hillary she had some other major jobs.

Wait a sec... could this be Hillary v Trump 2.0?
Because like Biden, she will just be a puppet for her husbands third (some would argue fourth) term.

Reactions: blubo
One of these is an outsider, which explains why every institution has been aimed at him.

The other is a pawn of the elites, who have no intention of relinquishing control and will leave no stone unturned when it comes to crushing any challenge to their control.

And yet you seem to see no difference. You certainly don’t see that you are exactly the supporter that elites want.
Hitler, Charles Manson and Jeffrey Dahmer were outsiders too.....for a reason.

He's not beating Trump.

Ask ANYONE if they want their state to be governed like Cali (rolling blackouts, immigration issues, crime, etc)... they'll laugh in your face every time.

I pray you are correct.

And in a sane world, you would be.

Sadly, that’s not where we are anymore. Most CAs do not want to be governed the way they are with all those things either but still overwhelmingly vote for it…supposedly.

Kamala was just as SF politics as Newsom and she’s an inch away from being POTUS at the moment. Newsom is 50x the politician she is with a massive war chest and global donors.

And don’t forget, Kamala was on the ticket for the “most votes in history” alongside a racist dementia patient which everyone knew before voting and didn’t care cause well…orange man bad.

Scary times for sure.

My hope is that the Biden Harris regime has done enough damage that it’s finally woken enough people up. Trumps numbers will need to be astronomical to overcome all the tomfoolery that’ll be in this election not to mention the idiocy over “free stuff” and abortions on demand they’ll pitch imo.

Again, I hope you are right and I’m wrong. My perspective of being a CA resident for years has taught me to never underestimate this bunch and to never overestimate the logic of the voting public or a free and fair election.

Last edited:
This is just another deflection to take peoples attention off of the dumpster fire that is Biden, Harris and the state of this once great nation. We are now the laughing stock of the world.
And we weren't when thousands of red hat idiots were storming our Capitol, chanting "Hang Mike Pence" and being driven to do it by our own President's lies?? You're funny.

I pray you are correct.

And in a sane world, you would be.

Sadly, that’s not where we are anymore. Most CAs do not want to be governed the way they are with all those things either but still overwhelmingly vote for it…supposedly.

Kamala was just as SF politics as Newsom and she’s an inch away from being POTUS at the moment. Newsom is 50x the politician she is with a massive war chest and global donors.

And don’t forget, Kamala was on the ticket for the “most votes in history” alongside a racist dementia patient which everyone knew before voting and didn’t care cause well…orange man bad.

Scary times for sure.

My hope is that the Biden Harris regime has done enough damage that it’s finally woken enough people up. Trumps numbers will need to be astronomical to overcome all the tomfoolery that’ll be in this election not to mention the idiocy over “free stuff” and abortions on demand imo.

Again, I hope you are right and I’m wrong. My perspective of being a CA resident for years has taught me to never underestimate this bunch and to never overestimate the logic of the voting public or a free and fair election.
Ya'll are not gonna be happy when Kamala decides to overturn the election results and declare that Biden is President for the next four years. Pence could do it....so can Kamala too right?

15 year old illegal from Venezuala shooting into a crowd and out there somwhere armed and dangerous in New York? Also a suspect in a January armed robbery? Democrat leaders are truly the lowest form of life that will do anything for power.

Correction, the illegal punk is wanted for attempted murder after trying to shoot a cop !

Last edited:
Ya'll are not gonna be happy when Kamala decides to overturn the election results and declare that Biden is President for the next four years. Pence could do it....so can Kamala too right?

You recently just posted Biden has dementia and needs to step away. So why would even you be happy with this scenario?

Dem leadership wants Biden and Harris gone, like yesterday.

Last edited:
Last night really looked like the Dems throwing sleepy Joe under the bus. Terrible timing at 8pm. Instead of alone in the oval office, sending him right to the wolves press corp. Having to answer questions. That looked very odd to me.

With that said, after seeing Biden get elected, there is no option off the table. Dems could run Tupac Shakur's concert mirage and probably win.

I don't know if the love of Barack will translate to Big Mike. Bill was loved as well, and a more qualified Hillary could not win.

Newsome? Maybe/Probably.

Do they embrace this news and claim Kamala has secretly been doing a lot more presidential stuff since the administration noticed Biden's decline after he got in office? That she has been by Bidens side at all times making sure things are handled properly? Do they spin it that way? Do Dems not fear the repercussions of that? Claim she has pretty much been running things for the last 6 months or so, and then try to get her 8 years as president?

We are in for a very interesting next 9 months.
I've thought for a while now that the Democrats want Biden to step aside.

Reactions: trueblujr2
You recently just posted Biden has dementia and needs to step away. So why would even you be happy with this scenario?
Because some fools on here act like Trump is clearly a great Presidential contender. He sucks too....just for different reasons.
They both suck.

These maniacs just giving the game away.

What are they complaining about? They can’t have it both ways.

He’s either indicted or he’s diminished capacity. One or the other. Cant have it both ways.

Do they expect Hur to just say Biden had classified info laying all over the place in plain sight in boxes that were falling apart , and also read verbatim classified info to a third party, but, we aren’t indicting him, and not give a reason ?

Would they have been happier with an indictment that said we took into consideration he was feeble minded but this is too egregious and he compromised national security so he’s indicted ?

Because some fools on here act like Trump is clearly a great Presidential contender. He sucks too....just for different reasons.
They both suck.

A Trump “sucks” opinion isn’t a disqualifier to be POTUS.

On the other hand, Biden is looking at the 25th for a cognitive disability. And to be honest, everyone’s known about it for years.

What are they complaining about? They can’t have it both ways.

He’s either indicted or he’s diminished capacity. One or the other. Cant have it both ways.

Do they expect Hur to just say Biden had classified info laying all over the place in plain sight in boxes that were falling apart , and also read verbatim classified info to a third party, but, we aren’t indicting him, and not give a reason ?

Would they have been happier with an indictment that said we took into consideration he was feeble minded but this is too egregious and he compromised national security so he’s indicted ?
Though obviously I didn't have the things Biden has, I had a top secret clearance at one time many years ago. I'd still be in the pen if I had been as loose as he was with it.

Finally, it is important to note once more that an individual’s inclusion in the Oath Keepers database is not proof that they were or are still an Oath Keeper,

-CYA ADL

Someone should nominate dion in the national treasure thread.
So dumb question. Who defined what the Oath Keepers are as an organization? They have members and obviously they had a place to sign up and take some sort of oath. Where is the mission statement of the Oath keepers? I want to know what THEY define their core values and principles to be and what THEY claim their members are taking an oath to keep. All I can find is the Wikipedia page which is obviously slanted to skew who they are, or other sources who define who they are from the obviously biased media or government lens. I don’t want SPLC’s definition of who they are. I want the Oath Kerpers definition of who they are. Where is that found?

A Trump “sucks” opinion isn’t a disqualifier to be POTUS.

On the other hand, Biden is looking at the 25th for a cognitive disability. And to be honest, everyone’s known about it for years.
So tell me why Trump was steered into going to Walter Reed to take the person, woman, man, camera, tv test he brags so much about??
Why did he insist that Nikki Haley was in charge of the Capitol security on Jan 6th?
Why does Trump keep insisting that he beat Obama and Obama is gonna get us into World War 2?

You clowns give Biden crap but give Trump a pass just because he says stupid crap in an angry voice.

Neither belongs in the Oval Office period.

When they return to posting, what's the topic?

-UPS wages

-abortion

-10 year old rape victims

-How biden had to negate trumps eo with a biden eo while dems controlled the House, Senate and Whitehouse 2021-2023. No way he could have codified law back then.

-anything but the last news cycle

-Defend ADL from 2022.

So tell me why Trump was steered into going to Walter Reed to take the person, woman, man, camera, tv test he brags so much about??
Why did he insist that Nikki Haley was in charge of the Capitol security on Jan 6th?
Why does Trump keep insisting that he beat Obama and Obama is gonna get us into World War 2?

You clowns give Biden crap but give Trump a pass just because he says stupid crap in an angry voice.

Sambo you might want to prep for Trump in the WH in 11 months, I think it’s sad that Brandon’s mental acuity is taking the spotlight away from black history month 🍺

So dumb question. Who defined what the Oath Keepers are as an organization? They have members and obviously they had a place to sign up and take some sort of oath. Where is the mission statement of the Oath keepers? I want to know what THEY define their core values and principles to be and what THEY claim their members are taking an oath to keep. All I can find is the Wikipedia page which is obviously slanted to skew who they are, or other sources who define who they are from the obviously biased media or government lens. I don’t want SPLC’s definition of who they are. I want the Oath Kerpers definition of who they are. Where is that found?

Does it matter? These orgs are either started by feds or once they hit critical mass they are infiltrated by feds.

Reactions: KyCatFan
Sambo you might want to prep for Trump in the WH in 11 months, I think it’s sad that Brandon’s mental acuity is taking the spotlight away from black history month 🍺
Ya think this is better?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Leader of the free world bragging because he can remember 5 words.
But you're proud of your special olympian cause he's faster than the other special olympian.
What a F'ing joke they BOTH are.

Its really just flat out unbelievable that Joe Biden is the Leader of the most powerful nation on Earth.

If this guy was the head of ANY other country on Earth EVERYBODY, Dems and Repubs alike, would be laughing at him.

Imagine him as PM of England or Germany, or President of France... lol.
If he was, he’d still be a puppet of the UN/WEF.

Dumb question indeed. Just go to the front page of their own website.

There’s no convincing you of something you don’t want to see.

They caught the little POS....

A teenage migrant gunman who shot a woman at a Times Square clothing store Thursday night before opening fire on police officers was taken into custody Friday afternoon following a brief manhunt.

Details about the arrest of Jose Alejandro Rivas-Figureoa, 15, were not disclosed.

At an earlier news conference, authorities said the teen was living in a temporary shelter after migrating from Venezuela.

FYI a rule of thumb about militias. If your militia has more than two members, one of them is a Fed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT