POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zero chance the Democrat cronies in the DOJ would blast his age and cognitive decline in that report unless it was part of a plan to force him out of the race that is becoming more apparent he is going to lose outside another massive voter fraud scheme. Of course, the guy is beyond guilty of mishandling classified documents and should go to prison but they would never go that far to get rid of him. You can bet what we have been saying for a long time is going to happen. They are going to replace him and it will likely be done at the convention.

Uhh what? They’re protesting for civil rights after the shooting of a minority so non-ethnic French aren’t de facto second class citizens. Basically France’s version of BLM protests. How does that have anything to do with “open borders and mass migration”? He was a French citizen, not a migrant.
GF3H8QaWQAEeqNR

Lol. Yeah more like Duran/Leonard I

Duran on steroids and Leonard had the judges deduct points as the match went along.

Duran/Leonard II if goes right.

No corruption like the first match and Trump beats his skull in like a tire iron.
😆

11928003.jpg

Idealogies aside, one thing we now know for sure is Putin>>>>Biden

True, but this just feeds into their hysteria and delusions that you conservatives want some sort of quasi-fascist authoritarian dictator too.

They're scared chitless of some boogeyman there they've created which has zero chance of happening in the US due to our robust system of checks and balances. But he's clearly and unequivocally competent and at a physical/mental peak for his age; the exact opposite of our so-called leader pedo in chief.

I think someone already made the point here, but I don’t think it can be overstated how much the political and media landscape may have changed yesterday.

Donald Trump is now running against a yet to be determined democrat. And a journalist posted a video of an interview with a world leader, skipping all corporate owned media outlets, and had over 100 million views in like 12 hours.

I do fear the democrats are going to replace Biden with a candidate that seems more palatable, so stealing the election will be far less obvious. And whoever they install will be tasked day one to destroy X and any independent journalists who challenge the narrative.

Jmo but trump continues to inexplicably hire the worst lawyers. Where does he get people so clearly incapable of handling his work? Is it because he's so difficult to work for?

He will be fortunate to win this appeal. I know the general notion is the law is on his side but ....it really isn't. Since he never contested the finding of fact that he caused or participated in an insurrection, that ruling stands and by law would disqualify him.

Of course that finding of fact is insane, but they never contested it. That should've been the key item they fought but they never did.

I still think he wins at scotus but it will be because of general fairness and/or a greater good outcome. Essentially scotus will have to do the heavy lifting to get the correct outcome because his lawyers are yet again awful

I think someone already made the point here, but I don’t think it can be overstated how much the political and media landscape may have changed yesterday.

We were baited last night. The Rs should leave it alone. They put this out there. Msm reported it.

Let the dems own it. Let the dems 25a him. We have zero to gain. The cabal is in charge with or without him.

I'd gladly have sambo tell us we are do-nothings over this one.

The most Republican thing that could happen here is for the Repubs to keep pressuring Biden to resign... and he does... after which the Dems run Big Mike/Newsome/Oprah/etc... and they win in Nov.

That could EASILY happen if they don't back off.

Just leave Biden and his whole incompetent administration (Mayorkis, Harris, etc) in place... stop ALL talk of impeachment... and take the gift that will be handed to you in Nov.

From the article:

During an MSNBC segment Thursday, hosts accused Biden’s critics of “ageism” after the 81-year-old commander-in-chief confused two foreign leaders, referring to Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi as “the president of Mexico.”

Co-host Chris Hayes added: “If someone says, ‘You’re too far left,’ you can tack to the center,” but there’s nothing you can do if someone says you’re too old.”

Maddow then chimed in: “He rides a bike.”

There's already infinite laws on the books...the president isn't enforcing them. Maybe he can sue texas again, bc I guess Rs want the border open so much is why they're stacking razor wire to the moon
ASYLUM allowance is the law. When will you fools ever understand this. That's why Trump used scare tactics to keep immigrants away by putting kids in cages away from their moms.
He couldn't stop them legally from claiming asylum so he just scared the sh** out of the immigrant families to slow it down.
Claiming ASYLUM is legal.

Again, the more i see, hear and learn about the recent events (esp the FBI report and Immunity decision), I see Biden stepping down and getting pardoned by Kamalahoe.

Otherwise, Trump wins and the Feds will have to prosecute Biden and he spends his last days preparing for a trial that he probably doesn't even live long enough to get to.

So, he either dies in office, goes down in shame (ala Nixon) but is pardoned, or faces trial for all the crimes he committed BEFORE any presidential immunity.

If the immunity goes further, then Slick willie needs to get ready for for prosecution from killing 50+ American citizens in Texas. Queen Barack needs to get ready for prosecution for drone killing a US citizen. GWB should be ready for trial of 911 or Iraq "crimes against humanity".

Things way too complicated for Biden (joking, but factual)

Operate a smart phone
Make coffee in a Keurig
Preset Sirius stations
Iron a shirt
Scan 10 items and pay at a grocery store self checkout
Make the word hello on a calculator
Play wordle
Recite John 3:16
Name the people on Mt. Rushmore
Make a hotel reservation on-line

.....things that any avg. 18 yr old mind can do.

Last night really looked like the Dems throwing sleepy Joe under the bus. Terrible timing at 8pm. Instead of alone in the oval office, sending him right to the wolves press corp. Having to answer questions. That looked very odd to me.

With that said, after seeing Biden get elected, there is no option off the table. Dems could run Tupac Shakur's concert mirage and probably win.

I don't know if the love of Barack will translate to Big Mike. Bill was loved as well, and a more qualified Hillary could not win.

Newsome? Maybe/Probably.

Do they embrace this news and claim Kamala has secretly been doing a lot more presidential stuff since the administration noticed Biden's decline after he got in office? That she has been by Bidens side at all times making sure things are handled properly? Do they spin it that way? Do Dems not fear the repercussions of that? Claim she has pretty much been running things for the last 6 months or so, and then try to get her 8 years as president?

We are in for a very interesting next 9 months.

Last night really looked like the Dems throwing sleepy Joe under the bus. Terrible timing at 8pm. Instead of alone in the oval office, sending him right to the wolves press corp. Having to answer questions. That looked very odd to me.

With that said, after seeing Biden get elected, there is no option off the table. Dems could run Tupac Shakur's concert mirage and probably win.

I don't know if the love of Barack will translate to Big Mike. Bill was loved as well, and a more qualified Hillary could not win.

Newsome? Maybe/Probably.

Do they embrace this news and claim Kamala has secretly been doing a lot more presidential stuff since the administration noticed Biden's decline after he got in office? That she has been by Bidens side at all times making sure things are handled properly? Do they spin it that way? Do Dems not fear the repercussions of that? Claim she has pretty much been running things for the last 6 months or so, and then try to get her 8 years as president?

We are in for a very interesting next 9 months.
I wouldn't say Hitlary was more qualified than Bill but I agree the Queen Barry love may not translate for Big Mike. It will in the media ... and that may be enough to get him over the edge.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT