POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't get it either. My original screwduke account took 4 or 5 days to get approved, this one took about a day or 2. How is this clown getting so many profiles approved in one day? Has to be deefense or some other shitlib mod effing with us.
They don't do the approval waiting period any longer. Think it may have changed when the format changed.

Now all you have to do is create an email, create a Rivals account using said email, click on the verification email they send, then you're approved to post immediately.

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

"It’s an idea that I, a liberal feminist, would embrace. But I know — and most of America knows — that the organizers of the march haven’t put into their manifesto: the march really isn’t a “women’s march.” It’s a march for women who are anti-Trump.

As someone who voted for Trump, I don’t feel welcome, nor do many other women who reject the liberal identity-politics that is the core underpinnings of the march, so far, making white women feel unwelcome, nixing women who oppose abortion and hijacking the agenda.

By my draft research, which I’m opening up for crowd-sourcing on GoogleDocs, Soros has funded, or has close relationships with, at least 56 of the march’s “partners,” including “key partners” Planned Parenthood, which opposes Trump’s anti-abortion policy, and the National Resource Defense Council, which opposes Trump’s environmental policies. The other Soros ties with “Women’s March” organizations include the partisan MoveOn.org (which was fiercely pro-Clinton), the National Action Network (which has a former executive director lauded by Obama senior advisor Valerie Jarrett as “a leader of tomorrow” as a march co-chair and another official as “the head of logistics”). Other Soros grantees who are “partners” in the march are the American Civil Liberties Union, Center for Constitutional Rights, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch. March organizers and the organizations identified here haven’t yet returned queries for comment. "

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...vilege-or-as-using-little-girls-like-pokemon/

In case you don't want to bother clicking the link, here is what our lovely "Miss Wildcat" had to say:

I am not as nasty as racism, fraud, conflict of interest, homophobia, sexual assault, transphobia, white supremacy, misogyny, ignorance, white privilege. I’m not as nasty as using little girls like Pokemon before their bodies have even developed. I am not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol, like your wet dreams infused with your own genes. But, yeah, I’m a nasty woman, a loud, vulgar proud woman. I’m not nasty, like the combo of Trump and Pence being served up to me in my voting booth. I’m nasty like the battles my grandmothers fought to get me into that voting booth. I’m nasty, like the fight for wage equality. Scarlett Johansson, why were the female actors paid less than half of what the male actors earned last year? See, even when we do go into higher paying jobs, our wages are still cut with blades sharpened by testosterone.

Now listen, I have known about Ashley's political activism for many many years (which I could not disagree with more, especially her one pet issue) and I even wrote an editorial about why she is not qualified to be a US Senator (she was considering a run a few years ago if you recall). Make no mistake about it, I have no use for Ashley's political views/activism whatsoever, but I graciously overlooked all that and even in that same editorial I wrote about her not being qualified for a Senate run, I gave her credit for being an outstanding actress and being more than deserving of being Miss Wildcat.

But her latest eh, rant though, I think is way over the top, even for her. Am I wrong?

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

"It’s an idea that I, a liberal feminist, would embrace. But I know — and most of America knows — that the organizers of the march haven’t put into their manifesto: the march really isn’t a “women’s march.” It’s a march for women who are anti-Trump.

As someone who voted for Trump, I don’t feel welcome, nor do many other women who reject the liberal identity-politics that is the core underpinnings of the march, so far, making white women feel unwelcome, nixing women who oppose abortion and hijacking the agenda."
Been saying it for days. Most folks realize this and see it exactly for what is. Again, only makes the Trump constituency that much stronger.

For posting this here?

Yes, you are wrong.

You're also late, since two other friggin threads were already put here on the topic and rightfully moved.

I find it funny. a feminist movement and Michael Moore is there.

A third wave feminist movement in the first world is hilarious. These people are so stupid as they have the exact anount of rights as men and even more benefits like custody battles, being able to hit a guy with no consequences nor is a gay allowed to respond and if you're good looking, you can basically get whatever you want as a woman but " patriarchy"

It's interesting these women never have the guts to protest Islam or go to Isamic countries and try this. Why is that? Ha

Reactions: 90'scats and Moopyj
A third wave feminist movement in the first world is hilarious. These people are so stupid as they have the exact anount of rights as men and even more benefits like custody battles, being able to hit a guy with no consequences nor is a gay allowed to respond and if you're good looking, you can basically get whatever you want as a woman but " patriarchy"

It's interesting these women never have the guts to protest Islam or go to Isamic countries and try this. Why is that? Ha
Feminism is cancer

Reactions: warrior-cat
Usually I would absolutely agree about keeping sports away from politics but this being our Miss Wildcat and one of our faces of our program (you know, like Stephen King for my wife's Red Sox, Billy Crystal for the Yankees, Spike Lee for the Knicks and so on?) I did honestly thought it was relevant.

As someone who voted for Trump, I don’t feel welcome, nor do many other women who reject the liberal identity-politics that is the core underpinnings of the march, so far, making white women feel unwelcome, nixing women who oppose abortion and hijacking the agenda.

By my draft research, which I’m opening up for crowd-sourcing on GoogleDocs, Soros has funded, or has close relationships with, at least 56 of the march’s “partners,” including “key partners” Planned Parenthood, which opposes Trump’s anti-abortion policy, and the National Resource Defense Council, which opposes Trump’s environmental policies. The other Soros ties with “Women’s March” organizations include the partisan MoveOn.org (which was fiercely pro-Clinton), the National Action Network (which has a former executive director lauded by Obama senior advisor Valerie Jarrett as “a leader of tomorrow” as a march co-chair and another official as “the head of logistics”). Other Soros grantees who are “partners” in the march are the American Civil Liberties Union, Center for Constitutional Rights, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch. March organizers and the organizations identified here haven’t yet returned queries for comment. "
Please Trump, sick Jeff Sessions and the FBI on George Soros. This son of a bitch needs to be put down.

She has completely lost any hope she had for stardom, so she is trying every way she can think of to get attention.

Please, Ashley, denounce UK and then we won't ever have to see or hear from you again.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
She is full on crazy. Always has been.

Yeahhhhh, but this time she really went over the top, even for her. (again I apologize for goofing and originally putting my post in the wrong place and I honestly didn't realize there was already a topic; I guess news travels fast in our modern 24/7 online/YouTube/social media world eh?)

I said nothing about Planned Parenthood. And if you think taxpayers aren't paying for abortions I've got some beans I'd like to sell you.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.forb...paying-for-abortion/?client=ms-android-att-us
Where else do you think the issue of taxpayer money and abortions intersect? (Hint: Planned Parenthood). Thanks for posting the article - it was a good read.

I read that federal funding - Medicaid, Medicare, etc - do not fund abortions unless it's a case of rape, incest or the life of the mother is at stake (Hyde Amendment)....and ACA insurance policies with government subsidies are prohibited to pay for abortions. There is a limited stream of federal taxpayer funds that may pay for an abortion - but again, only where it was a case of rape, incest, etc. (I.e. - very limited number, or as the Forbes article says - "under relatively rare circumstances" under the Reality #1 section). The article states that basically 95%+ of abortions are not funded by federal tax dollars. The other 5% of abortions fall under the exceptions to the Hyde Amendment.

Kentucky follows the federal Hyde Amendment as it relates payment with state tax dollars for abortions under those limited circumstances above.

The Reality #3 section, the article concluded it really hard to determine how many abortions are "funded" as a result of tax exclusion employer funded health insurance.....I could go on and on here.

At any rate - under the ACA, women have easy access to birth control which has led to a drop in the number of abortions performed each year......yet we want to kill the ACA, with a rise in abortions no doubt likely to follow.

We just like to do things backwards in this country.

She has completely lost i

She has completely lost what little sanity she had. She needs some mental help in a bad way!
Sorry, but you are the one who is completely lost. AJ is expressing valid complaint of PT's attitude and cabinet appointments. Such is life, unfortunately.

Anyone has the right to be critical of Trump but when you compare him to Hitler you lose all credibility. And some of the things she says are just beyond stupid. She's spent too much time with the Hollywood crowd. A bunch of people that don't live in the real world.

Government does not fund abortions at Planned Parenthood - regardless of what Fox and Breitbart peddle - this is false.

Wrong. I know at least three people that had abortions and did not pay a nickel. So someone paid for it. You don't think they can hide that in paperwork, the government hasn't give a shit the last eight years.

Seems pretty simple. They want a war? I got enough ammo in my basement to supply most of southeastern KY.
dd_zps7s3rvcuk.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT