POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've ben over this multiple times but fetal homicide laws exist separate from normal homicide. If fetuses were legal persons there would be no need for fetal homicide laws, you'd just charge the person with double homicide. The law does not recognize fetuses as people generally, only when instructed to in specific instances. Your example illustrates the opposite of what you're alleging.

The exception proves the rule. It proves you are murdering human beings through abortion: theonly genuinely morally justifiable case would be in the case of life threatening situation to the mother.

As is the case with self defense laws.
One day the law will accord with what is actually true, namely, that a fetus is a human being completely deserving of the same natural rights the rest of us hold.

So if/when medical science is able to determine the future "gender-identity or sexual preference" of the fertilized egg....will you support the mothers right to abort it because she does not want a gay or trans baby?
It's her body, her decision. Not one to be criminalized by the government. Sorry, I'm intellectually consistent, not a Republican who wants there to be "in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

We've ben over this multiple times but fetal homicide laws exist separate from normal homicide. If fetuses were legal persons there would be no need for fetal homicide laws, you'd just charge the person with double homicide. The law does not recognize fetuses as people generally, only when instructed to in specific instances. Your example illustrates the opposite of what you're alleging.

The problem of course, is that this is not science, but opinion. Roe v Wade was devoid of good science. It said human life can be ended en utero. Pregnant women were the victims of homicide. About 1/3 of all pregnancy-related injuries and deaths were because of homicide. Because of the fiction espoused by Roe, there was an incoherent argument that one should not be punished for killing an unborn human. Feticide acts clarified the problem and demonstrated the fallacy behind Roe.

[EDITED TO EDUCATE @Dionysus444 ]

Last edited:
The exception proves the rule. It proves you are murdering human beings through abortion: theonly genuinely morally justifiable case would be in the case of life threatening situation to the mother.

As is the case with self defense laws. One day the law will accord with what is actually true, namely, that a fetus is a human being completely deserving of the same natural rights the rest of us hold.
If you want that you're welcome to advocate for it. But it isn't currently the case.

So if/when medical science is able to determine the future "gender-identity or sexual preference" of the fertilized egg....will you support the mothers right to abort it because she does not want a gay or trans baby?
It will probably sound a lot like ESPN analysts crying about why there aren’t more black coaches in the league, if I had to guess.

How many chromosomes does a human have, D-Sus?

Gametes are not humans.
Gametes are human though. What you seem to be arguing is that gametes are not a human person(or being or individual or whatever), which is my exact point about legality. The argument is when a fetus becomes an independent human being with full legal rights, not when it becomes human. It's always human, even when born with extra chromosomes instead of forty six. Are you arguing people with Down's Syndrome aren't human?

Last edited:
We've been over this multiple times but fetal homicide laws exist separate from normal homicide. If fetuses were legal persons there would be no need for fetal homicide laws, you'd just charge the person with double homicide. The law does not recognize fetuses as people generally, only when instructed to in specific instances. Your example illustrates the opposite of what you're alleging.
False. It indicates that a fetus is treated as a person under the law.

Reactions: Girthang
Gametes are human though. What you seem to be arguing is that gametes are not a human person(or being or individual or whatever), which is my exact point about legality. The argument is when a fetus becomes an independent human being with full legal rights, not when it becomes human. It's always human, even when born with three chromosomes instead of two. Are you arguing people with Down's Syndrome aren't human?

The intellectual dishonesty and rigmarole necessitated by your immoral ideology is something to behold.

Thanks for posting.

False. It indicates that a fetus is treated as a person under the law.
False. Can a pregnant woman drive in the carpool lane? Or any number of a thousand different examples? Fetuses are not legally recognized as persons under the law unless specifically instructed to as an exception, like fetal homicide laws. This is universally recognized even by your side, as Republicans in many states are trying to get fetal personhood laws passed.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
False. Can a pregnant woman drive in the carpool lane? Or any number of a thousand different examples? Fetuses are not legally recognized as persons under the law unless specifically instructed to as an exception, like fetal homicide laws. This is universally recognized even by your side, as Republicans in many states are trying to get fetal personhood laws passed.

This is of course yet more rigamorole used to justify your self-serving opinion and bunk ideology.

A carpool lane is designed to get people to, well, car pool to work... so as to, you know, I dunno, reduce traffic. A fetus doesn't drive to work. The thousand of other different examples your midwit brain could produce are of similar "substance," which is to say none at all.

It really is a sight to behold just how bad "your" arguments are, and how fervently you are willing to hold/defend them. You'd be embarrassed to make them, if only you had any integrity.

Last edited:
How about you try to follow a Biden speech. pay attention to his mannerisms, his gazes around the room, his gait as he walks, follow it all closely and ask yourself, "Where have I seen that before?"

I've seen it before. In the dementia unit at the Nursing home my ex-wifes Grandmother was in.
True. There's a nursing home near my business that specializes in folks with that problem. I see it regularly in those people.

Gametes are human though. What you seem to be arguing is that gametes are not a human person(or being or individual or whatever), which is my exact point about legality. The argument is when a fetus becomes an independent human being with full legal rights, not when it becomes human. It's always human, even when born with three chromosomes instead of two. Are you arguing people with Down's Syndrome aren't human?
No. The scientific argument is when does human life begin. I realize that, in typical fashion, you want to change the issue so you can skirt around and offer an opinion about a non sequitur, but that is not the issue for anyone, except those who wish to ignore science.

This is of course yet more rigamorole used to justify your self-serving opinion and bunk ideology.

A carpool lane is designed to get people to, well, car pool to work... so as to, you know, I dunno, reduce traffic. A fetus doesn't drive to work. The thousand of other different examples your midwit brain could produce are of similar "substance," which is to say none at all.

It really is a sight to behold just how bad "your" arguments are, and how fervently you are willing to hold/defend them. You'd be embarrassed to make them, if only you had any integrity.
That's insane tortured logic to try to defend your position. Carpool lanes are only legal to drive in with multiple persons in the vehicle. That's the only requirement, doesn't matter whether they even have a license, a car, or are old enough to drive. If fetuses were persons it would be legal. Period. Change to any other of the myriad examples and your position falls apart. Like taxes. Can you file a fetus as a dependent on your taxes? It's dependent on you, an expense, and your child, satisfying all of your contextual conditions. Yet no, you can't.

That's insane tortured logic to try to defend your position. Carpool lanes are only legal to drive in with multiple persons in the vehicle. That's the only requirement, doesn't matter whether they even have a license, a car, or are old enough to drive. If fetuses were persons it would be legal. Period. Change to any other of the myriad examples and your position falls apart. Like taxes. Can you file a fetus as a dependent on your taxes? It's dependent on you, an expense, and your child, satisfying all of your contextual conditions. Yet no, you can't.
lol

Like I said. Thanks for posting!

No. The scientific argument is when does human life begin. I realize that, in typical fashion, you want to change the issue so you can skirt around and offer an opinion about a non sequitur, but that is not the issue for anyone, except those who wish to ignore science.
Human life began somewhere around a couple million years ago. As science says.

False AND stupid. Both! Congrats.

And he claims others of being inconsistent. LOL!

Reactions: SDC8888
Human life began somewhere around a couple million years ago. As science says.
dave-chappelle-chapelle.gif

But I thought you can't change sex? So those are man boobs right? Why are they indecent or even covered then? Y'all have to pick an ideology here.

Silicone implants to imitate a woman going topless and fondling her breasts? This isn’t just a guy jogging down the street with no shirt on cause it’s hot outside.

Maybe I’m missing your point.

Would’ve posted the same if a woman was bottomless with her hands on her silicon penis in the WH lawn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT