POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uhh... they're clearly not paying attention... or not investing... or not working.

If you work, and thus have a 401k, you've been hurt: last year was the first time in 150 years that the US bond and stock markets both went down at least 10%..

Of course, most Democrats don't work lol.
Obviously a misleading headline if you read the article. The headline might make one think everything is fine, we aren't feeling the pain everybody talks about. but when you read the article it states that a majority don't feel he's accomplished anything. which obviously he hasn't, unless you consider peoples personal finances going into the shitter an accomplishment.

In line with some posts this morning.....

Southwest Airlines reducing minimum requirements for pilots: report​

Southwest Airlines says recruiting change is aligned with hiring at or above FAA requirements​

The CEO of the place actually sent some poor girl to hunt me down and confront me. I told her to have the CEO come and tell me herself.
I had previously misgendered boston. My apologies.

ZXeQext.png

One of the most disappointing things to me was seeing healthcare coworkers and colleagues who abandoned everything we’ve been taught, trained, and learned about the actual efficacy of masking in a non clinical setting and so easily just thrown out the window. It defied logic, years of research, training, personal practice and gut instincts about everything we’ve ever known when it comes to basic viral transmission.

A large percentage still have not returned to reality…especially in blue areas where it became more of a virtue signal and political badge of honor. The same can be said about an experimental shot with no testing for a cold w a 99% survival rate.
THey pretty much abandoned their whole hippocratic oath by selling out to the Federal Government and big Pharma to push the jabs against their better judgement.

Yeah it never happened. Just more covering for Bidens ineptness.

Think about it, if spy balloons flew over routinely…how come this is the first we’ve seen? Probably 100k images and videos online of this one but no one ever saw one during Trump? Yeah right.
Balloons like this go over the US every single day. How do you think we get updated weather data? This one was flying like 40,000 ft lower than it should have been and had a huge solar array making it stand out. Then somebody released its flight path and it all went crazy. If it had been at 90,000 ft nobody outside of norad would have noticed it. They either were trying a new tactic or mostly likely lost control of it.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
Was a major psyop and propaganda campaign. The useful idiots on the left made it worse by playing along for political reasons, cowardice, and/or some sense of self righteousness.

Sorry you had to deal with that. I went through hell for 2 years in my work environment for asking questions and bucking back against things that defied science.
Norton's in Louisville just reinstated their mask mandates in their facilities. My sister supervises several of the Diagnostic facilities and she's pissed about it. Dealt with it today when I took my wife in for an MRI. And this is very recent that they've reimplemented it. UofL hospitals stopped theirs right before Norton's put theirs back in place. The Governor came out just the other day and said that only 5 counties in KY are considered high risk and those are all along the KY/VA border in Appalachia.

This should’ve been peoples first clue honestly. But again the left supports the censorship because it benefits them politically atm so you had half the country just calling these experts, whackos.
I've always said, that I trust the experts who are willing to lose their jobs over what they perceive to be an injustice than those who just push the government prescribed narrative as though it's "settled science".

Yes, in the correct settings.

Surgical masks (the paper ones you can buy at Walgreens etc) are physical barriers meant to assist in blocking large particle hazards like splashes, sprays, sputum, blood, etc until Covid rarely used outside a surgical procedure or a patient exhibiting previous listed risk factors.

N95 masks assist in filtering air particles and are highly effective IF fitted correctly but the majority of the ones used in public aren’t worn correctly or properly fitted. The “fit test” as it’s called is done yearly and by a licensed tester with variables being face shape, weight gain or loss, facial hair, method of applying/removal etc that can all cause an ineffective and useless seal.

The bearded man wearing an n95 in the grocery, HS athletes forced to wear surgical masks, and the women with sequin masks matching their outfits on the plane is and has always been utter nonsense.
Not to mention the masks hanging from peoples rear view mirrors in their car that likely have never been washed. Also, nevermind all the people constantly fidgeting with their mask getting germs on their hands and no telling what else.

Bloomberg) -- Economists are scratching their heads as to whether the US labor market is truly as strong as the latest employment report indicates or if wonky adjustments are getting in the way.

"The employment report was complicated by the government's annual benchmarking process, as well as an update of seasonal adjustment factors and population controls that economist indicated before the release could make the data difficult to interpret."

In other words, manipulated data not making sense. Plus, holiday jobs (short term) included.

In fact, on an unadjusted basis, payrolls actually fell by 2.5 million last month (jobs lost).

Last edited:
Wait until he tells us how great American workers are now doing. He will.

I heard last week that the average household credit card debt had jumped in the last year to an all-time high.
People charging groceries was cited as the main reason.

I thank God everyday that we are debt free....and old enough not to have any kids in the house.

Balloons like this go over the US every single day. How do you think we get updated weather data? This one was flying like 40,000 ft lower than it should have been and had a huge solar array making it stand out. Then somebody released its flight path and it all went crazy. If it had been at 90,000 ft nobody outside of norad would have noticed it. They either were trying a new tactic or mostly likely lost control of it.

Why’d we continuously circle it with a RC-135 across the country? And then why’d we shoot it down as it was leaving our airspace?

This wasn’t a weather balloon or an accident. It was an aggressive move from the CCP to see what they could get away with by making sure Biden was still on the payroll.

Last edited:
I had previously misgendered boston. My apologies.

ZXeQext.png
Boston has always been such a commie. You can tell this nerd grew up in a rural town, got two hours outside of it and tried a Starbucks for the first time, and then found himself to be super cultured, So, he talks down to everyone else as if this is the only man to ever move.

This guy would have turned in Anne Frank and then bragged about how virtuous he was on Twitter.

No one is listening to you, J. EDGAR.

you're here for comic relief, is all.

Bloomberg) -- Economists are scratching their heads as to whether the US labor market is truly as strong as the latest employment report indicates or if wonky adjustments are getting in the way.

"The employment report was complicated by the government's annual benchmarking process, as well as an update of seasonal adjustment factors and population controls that economist indicated before the release could make the data difficult to interpret."

In other words, manipulated data not making sense. Plus, holiday jobs (short term) included.

In fact, on an unadjusted basis, payrolls actually fell by 2.5 million last month (jobs lost).

Manipulate the jobs data, have the dancing monkeys claim Biden is doing a great job, give the Fed cover to continue raising interest rates, drive us into a depression just in time to declare an emergency prior to the 2024 elections and come up with new ways to steal the election.

Boston has always been such a commie. You can tell this nerd grew up in a rural town, got two hours outside of it and tried a Starbucks for the first time, and then found himself to be super cultured, So, he talks down to everyone else as if this is the only man to ever move.

This guy would have turned in Anne Frank and then bragged about how virtuous he was on Twitter.
I think he wants to be a swimsuit model.

Manipulate the jobs data, have the dancing monkeys claim Biden is doing a great job, give the Fed cover to continue raising interest rates, drive us into a depression just in time to declare an emergency prior to the 2024 elections and come up with new ways to steal the election.

This. It's all in the definitions. Obama's team was a master at changing how things were defined so numbers would look far better than they are. Unemployment was one of those things.

and then found himself to be super cultured,
Hey, if getting a sports management degree and parlaying that into working for a d3 college that supplies you with a room to live in as a part of your salary well into your late 30s isn't cultured...

Hell, I don't want to live in that America.

• Haha
Reactions: bertfan31
Upper level CEOs, politicians etc. yes I agree with you. That and more control over people.

Your average nurse, tech, pharmacist, lab worker? There was no extra money for this bunch. They did it mostly imo because they liked being called heroes and were told to set an example for the public during a “pandemic.” Same w the shot.

It was a massive lie.
Also because they feared the authorities.

It’s been said a lot but we can much more easily understand things like the Holocaust. The average person is becoming more sheeplike. I used to believe that the American character trait of defying authority would keep such things from happening but that faith is shaken.

Why’d we continuously circle it with a RC-135 across the country? And then why’d we shoot it down as it was leaving our airspace?

This wasn’t a weather balloon or an accident. It was an aggressive move from the CCP to see what they could get away with by making sure Biden was still on the payroll.
It was a weather/surveillance balloon. They aren't mutually exclusive. China works spying into everything they do. Of course so does the US. Nobody except the people that launched it actually know what capabilities it had. Everything else is speculation. The debris landed in shallow water so the FBI will probably learn a lot more about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
It was a weather/surveillance balloon. They aren't mutually exclusive. China works spying into everything they do. Of course so does the US. Nobody except the people that launched it actually know what capabilities it had. Everything else is speculation. The debris landed in shallow water so the FBI will probably learn a lot more about it.
Ahh, moving the goalposts now that you’ve been proven wrong. Cause China really wants to study that cold spell we had last week.

Yes, but this one was different. Read the article.

https://time.com/6253002/chinese-balloon-weather-balloon-experts/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT