POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One of the most disappointing things to me was seeing healthcare coworkers and colleagues who abandoned everything we’ve been taught, trained, and learned about the actual efficacy of masking in a non clinical setting and so easily just thrown out the window. It defied logic, years of research, training, personal practice and gut instincts about everything we’ve ever known when it comes to basic viral transmission.

A large percentage still have not returned to reality…especially in blue areas where it became more of a virtue signal and political badge of honor. The same can be said about an experimental shot with no testing for a cold w a 99% survival rate.

Last edited:
One of the most disappointing things to me was seeing healthcare coworkers and colleagues who abandoned everything we’ve been taught, trained, and learned about the actual efficacy of masking in a non clinical setting and so easily just thrown out the window. It defied logic, years of research, training, personal practice and gut instincts about everything we’ve ever known when it comes to basic viral transmission.

A large percentage still has not returned to reality…especially in blue areas where it became more of a virtue signal and political badge of honor. The same can be said about an experimental shot with no testing for a cold w a 99% survival rate.

It's idiocy, really and frightening that medical professionals bought into this nonsense. Any mask studies done before covid were clear on this yet they ran with it, pushed it and punished if you didn't follow it. I was literally hounded at a Dr's office after a surgery for this. I don't breathe well so I refused to wear a mask. The CEO of the place actually sent some poor girl to hunt me down and confront me. I told her to have the CEO come and tell me herself. They finally agreed to let me get the molded cast I was getting then I told them I wouldn't be back and I never was. If I need another ortho, I won't go back to them. It was infuriating and against the science that was known.

We live in a world of sometimes useful idiots.

A large percentage still has not returned to reality…especially in blue areas where it became more of a virtue signal and political badge of honor. The same can be said about an experimental shot with no testing for a cold w a 99% survival rate.
There were plenty of doctors and scientists that told us "herd immunity" was the best way out... and they were ignored and/or censored.

A smidgen of common sense sure goes a long way...

It's idiocy, really and frightening that medical professionals bought into this nonsense. Any mask studies done before covid were clear on this yet they ran with it, pushed it and punished if you didn't follow it. I was literally hounded at a Dr's office after a surgery for this. I don't breathe well so I refused to wear a mask. The CEO of the place actually sent some poor girl to hunt me down and confront me. I told her to have the CEO come and tell me herself. They finally agreed to let me get the molded cast I was getting then I told them I wouldn't be back and I never was. If I need another ortho, I won't go back to them. It was infuriating and against the science that was known.

We live in a world of sometimes useful idiots.

Was a major psyop and propaganda campaign. The useful idiots on the left made it worse by playing along for political reasons, cowardice, and/or some sense of self righteousness.

Sorry you had to deal with that. I went through hell for 2 years in my work environment for asking questions and bucking back against things that defied science.

There were plenty of doctors and scientists that told us "herd immunity" was the best way out... and they were ignored and/or censored.

A smidgen of common sense sure goes a long way...

This should’ve been peoples first clue honestly. But again the left supports the censorship because it benefits them politically atm so you had half the country just calling these experts, whackos.

The truth will come out eventually.

Just another pathetic attempt to take criticism off of Biden. Got proof?? Show it.
Sambo is quoting a Daily Beast article......

The truth will come out eventually.
Wheres the proof of this at?

Its BS and idiots like you yap it up. If there was a balloon sent by the penguins in the Artic the dems wouldve been ready to impeach Trump...and it would have been 24/7 news coverage.

When will you idiots wake up?

Reactions: Sawnee Cat

A large percentage still have not returned to reality…especially in blue areas where it became more of a virtue signal and political badge of honor. The same can be said about an experimental shot with no testing for a cold w a 99% survival rate.
What about masks in a clinical setting? Do you believe they have value?

FoTTGmmXgAACn3H

Yes, in the correct settings.

Surgical masks (the paper ones you can buy at Walgreens etc) are physical barriers meant to assist in blocking large particle hazards like splashes, sprays, sputum, blood, etc until Covid rarely used outside a surgical procedure or a patient exhibiting previous listed risk factors.

N95 masks assist in filtering air particles and are highly effective IF fitted correctly but the majority of the ones used in public aren’t worn correctly or properly fitted. The “fit test” as it’s called is done yearly and by a licensed tester with variables being face shape, weight gain or loss, facial hair, method of applying/removal etc that can all cause an ineffective and useless seal.

The bearded man wearing an n95 in the grocery, HS athletes forced to wear surgical masks, and the women with sequin masks matching their outfits on the plane is and has always been utter nonsense.

It's simple. They did it for money.

Putin has begun missile and long range artillery strikes across eastern Ukraine including Kyiv. He is probably taking out all air defense and air force assets before rolling in the armor. Ukraine should have just struck first and and gone out swinging. Now they will just slowly bleed out. At this point I would not be upset if Biden committed the US to Ukraines defense. **** Putin. He needs a good ass whoopin. Send the entire black sea fleet to the bottom and see if he's still smiling.
Democrats lurve them some war.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
It's simple. They did it for money.

Upper level CEOs, politicians etc. yes I agree with you. That and more control over people.

Your average nurse, tech, pharmacist, lab worker? There was no extra money for this bunch. They did it mostly imo because they liked being called heroes and were told to set an example for the public during a “pandemic.” Same w the shot.

It was a massive lie.

I heard pompeo on hugh hewitt this morning. he said he can’t imagine that he or other top officials in the trump administration wouldn’t have known about a balloon over our country.

Shocking that gen mattis would admit to keeping that from the president if true.

Mike Pompeo says it never happened and he is credible. Now if it did happen and our military did not notify the Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense or President Trump then heads must roll.

The next Republican President, no matter who or she they are, should dismiss every top military official and have Mattis arrested if he withheld this.

I still don't believe it happened but if it did, it would be one of the biggest derelict of duty ever. We are talking national security. I know the establishment hated Trump but not saying something important as this borders on treason. You are aiding and abetting an enemy.

Upper level CEOs, politicians etc. yes I agree with you. That and more control over people.

Your average nurse, tech, pharmacist, lab worker? There was no extra money for this bunch. They did it mostly imo because they liked being called heroes and were told to set an example for the public during a “pandemic.” Same w the shot.

It was a massive lie.
They did it to keep their jobs. Same reason all those poor devils took the vax. Same reason why the media corps have 100% Democrat representation - the higher ups purged all the reasonable journalists.

Mike Pompeo says it never happened and he is credible. Now if it did happen and our military did not notify the Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense or President Trump then heads must roll.

The next Republican President, no matter who or she they are, should dismiss every top military official and have Mattis arrested if he withheld this.

I still don't believe it happened but if it did, it would be one of the biggest derelict of duty ever. We are talking national security. I know the establishment hated Trump but not saying something important as this borders on treason. You are aiding and abetting an enemy.

Yeah it never happened. Just more covering for Bidens ineptness.

Think about it, if spy balloons flew over routinely…how come this is the first we’ve seen? Probably 100k images and videos online of this one but no one ever saw one during Trump? Yeah right.

"No they did it too!"- Biden is full of crap

There were articles long before covid, like 2015-2018, that European surgeons were pushing for doing away with surgical masks. I remembered reading them. They are long memory holed.

That they were only used because of tradition. They had become a part of the uniform/culture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT