POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coal communities did it to themselves. If your entire economy is based around 1 product with no future and no sustainability then you ****ed yourself. They should have been smart and used influx of money for the last 50 years to build out their community beyond coal.
tbyorhev9fea1.jpg

Dude. Please go away. You got the Russian thread shut down and now you singlehandedly are ruining this thread.

Stop posting 20 posts a page about the mf'ing Ukraine. We don't care!
I did not, warrior-poet did. This is the politics thread. This war is very political. I'm sorry if that hurts your feewings but I'll post what I please.

Reactions: Dionysus444
In what war have we fought to win in the last 70 years?
We haven’t, we’ve fought just enough to make a war last to make people rich.
Oh dear lord. We don't fight the right way anymore because media attention and the left simply don't have the stomach for it. These companies you're talking about are all publicly traded. Maybe you should simply invest if you think there is so much profit to war.

He thought Biden would roll over, NATO would choose cheap gas and it would be a giant Crimea land grab. Biden is a senile old man that screwed up the Afghan withdrawal but he's just smart enough to know that appeasement never works with tyrants. Two different things can both be true at once.
Dumbazz Putin bit off more than he could chew and united NATO like no other time since the cold war period.
He F'd up.
Biden is making no decisions about this war. He is being informed of decisions that are being made. Probably numerous times per day.
In what war have we fought to win in the last 70 years?
We haven’t, we’ve fought just enough to make a war last to make people rich.
Here ya go buddy. A little diddy I like to listen to when I'm feeling down about the world.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Dude. Please go away. You got the Russian thread shut down and now you singlehandedly are ruining this thread.

Stop posting 20 posts a page about the mf'ing Ukraine. We don't care!
Out of curiosity I looked at the last 4 pages. @SDC888 has as many posts on the war as I do, where's your criticism of him?

And BigBlueFanGA just joined jameslee as the only posters I have put on ignore. Later, dude.
Good riddance, you're a liar anyway. I haven't posted insults in here at all. Sorry if you don't like bluntly being told how wrong you are. You'll get over it.

'But perhaps most troubling is the precipitous drop in real disposable income, which fell over $1 trillion in 2022.

For context, this is the second-largest percentage drop in real disposable income ever, behind only 1932, the worst year of the Great Depression. To keep up with inflation, consumers are depleting their savings and burning through the "stimulus" checks they received during 2020 and 2021. Credit card debt continues growing, while savings plummeted $1.6 trillion last year, falling below 2009 levels.'

'But perhaps most troubling is the precipitous drop in real disposable income, which fell over $1 trillion in 2022.

For context, this is the second-largest percentage drop in real disposable income ever, behind only 1932, the worst year of the Great Depression. To keep up with inflation, consumers are depleting their savings and burning through the "stimulus" checks they received during 2020 and 2021. Credit card debt continues growing, while savings plummeted $1.6 trillion last year, falling below 2009 levels.'

Here they are honoring/reenacting today.
Ukr-SS-2.jpg
I found your image. This is from 2013, members of the Svoboda party. At its peak it had 15000 members, in a country of millions. It has almost zero support in Ukraine today.

This is just one of your frequent misrepresentations. Maybe you should research more before posting. I hope the year caught your eye. That was when a Russian puppet was President, before the 2014 revolt that got rid of him.

I found your image. This is from 2013, members of the Svoboda party. At its peak it had 15000 members, in a country of millions. It has almost zero support in Ukraine today.

This is just one of your frequent misrepresentations. Maybe you should research more before posting. I hope the year caught your eye. That was when a Russian puppet was President, before the 2014 revolt that got rid of him.

I've not once misrepresented anything.

Svoboda-2012.png

Start a new Ukraine thread if you insist to continue this "conversation" nonsense.

Reminds me of, oh what was the last thing??? Oh, that's right! The Kurds!! Where did all those people go? Right to being Ukraine experts, it seems! Clowns
Posting in a political thread making fun of people for caring about politics. And you call others clowns.

And BigBlueFanGA just joined jameslee as the only posters I have put on ignore. Later, dude.

You're coming around to it. I learned not to waste time and added a ton more than that. I'm sure I'm on their lists as well, and it makes no difference since they don't actually read well, pay attention, or use anything close to logic in many of their arguments.

Thanks to COVID and budget cuts (that were thanks to COVID), we didn't have public pools at all in 2020. Philadelphia opened some of its city pools in 2021 but had problems recruiting lifeguards. And the city encountered similar issues last year.
So for the 2023 pool season in Philadelphia, the city has started recruiting early. And if you can't swim, you can still apply. That's right. According to representatives of the city's Parks & Recreation Department I spoke with, the city is actively recruiting lifeguard candidates who would sink like a stone if you threw them in the deep end today.

Rainbow Blossom is an all-natural grocery within walking distance from my house. I go there quite a bit because it's close. Good food, I won't lie but it's obviously dominated by liberal robots. The f--k with the masks? Still? God help them.

Weird. We frequent some natural stores, a co-op or two, and health food establishments and its generally an even mix.

My Ukrainian is rusty. Please forgive me. What does this map indicate? To what does it refer?

Surveys are easily manipulated. They had 10% of the parliament, as much as 40% of the vote in some oblasks at their peak in 2012.

They are not fringe.

Sure, they don't hold but 2% of parliament now, but that's not because the Nazi-lite sentiment just up and vanished in the air.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT