POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mike Pence is a traitor. He might as well switch is party affiliation and sigh up to have a show cancelled at CNN.
Pence is a patriot and true American.
Apparently this jury thinks Jan 6th was an insurrection...And these are the anti American traitors.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
FixB1qNWQAAGo-f

Yep. Thank goodness you guys uncovered this massive Dem pedo ring and are combating it with internet memes. Why bother with arrests and trials when you brave bearded warriors can save us all from your keyboards? Good thinking. Nothing says saving children is more important than making a bunch of jokes and laughing it up with each other on the internet. You've certainly figured this one out.

Maybe your hero Nick Fuentes can give you a few pointers since Trump and Desantis seem to love his ideas on where the Republican Party is going. "Taliban in America" is what Nick is preaching. A Theocracy replacing Democracy. The true reason why Republicans are scaring their voters with pedo stories is to dupe them into accepting their new religious state where women are not allowed to vote or work. You guys appoint the President with no voting involved and that appointment is for life - just what Trump has wanted and talked about for years now. And the military polices black minority neighborhoods. That's what Nick was talking to Trump about and Trump said he likes him. Fits right in with Ron's Facebook hate group. So no wonder the fear mongering by you guys is so outrageous because your plans for America are so outrageous.
You sure don’t like pedophilic behavior being exposed. You post about it all the time attempting to shame those who would expose the criminal behavior. Why so defensive?

You sure don’t like pedophilic behavior being exposed. You post about it all the time attempting to shame those who would expose the criminal behavior. Why so defensive?
The old "when did you stop beating your wife" routine. Sad bunch you guys are. Really.

That’s because you hadn’t screwed it up yet, Joe.
Most people don’t deal with the logistics of product production and distribution (although there are degrees in such offered by universities). The president, on the other hand, should be fully aware as it is a matter of national security. So, why Joe feels the need to belittle others when he has craved the job for decades is likely indicative of an admission of failure.

Reactions: mdlUK.1

Of course Hillary wasn't stating her real beliefs but Obama had to say the same thing when he ran the first time...we have devolved so quickly it went from Dems having to defend traditional marriage to win even though everyone knew they were lying...to Dems defending men going into women bathrooms, men playing women sports...the slippery slope is real and unfortunately conservatives aren't holding their ground, the whole argument years ago use to be about gay marriage...as soon as Dems won that battle something you never heard of became common in political discussions...transgender sh-t, mutilating children, etc...in five years Dems will be defending bestiality...

Hell @ukalum1988 there is a church on north green river road that has a flashing sign and one of the things it shows is everybody welcome with the gay pride flag, zero chance you would have saw that 10-12 years ago...I truly believe if I live until I'm 80 I will see a Democrat run for President who openly supports pedos...and the media 10-40 years from now will say 'omg that is so heroic' and we know which libs here will support that kind of thing openly years from now.
So, can brother and sister's now marry? Or sister and sister, brother and brother?

The party of freedom and individual liberties scores another win.... While the party of rights removal continues losing state wide and national elections. Shocker
More proof of you being a far-left liberal. You tout being in line with many conservative views but continue to bash the right at every turn. Shocker.

Last edited:
No. That would only be apropos if you were not posting repeatedly about people decrying pedophilia. This is the old “why are you shaming others for being concerned?”
LOL. Yeah, all Democrats are pedophiles and if you disagree with me then you must be a pedophile, too.

I suppose amongst the mediocre lot you peddle your nonsense in front of that works. After all, look at the money Trump and Bannon are still raking in for the "Wall" and the "STOP THE STEAL" hustles. If they'll buy it then I guess we can't fault you for selling it to them. After all, what else do you have?

LOL. Yeah, all Democrats are pedophiles and if you disagree with me then you must be a pedophile, too.

I suppose amongst the mediocre lot you peddle your nonsense in front of that works. After all, look at the money Trump and Bannon are still raking in for the "Wall" and the "STOP THE STEAL" hustles. If they'll buy it then I guess we can't fault you for selling it to them. After all, what else do you have?
I understand why you focus on a strawman hyperbole to shame others who recognize that there is a movement to normalize pedophilic desires and behaviors. You appear obsessed with defending that perspective. You know your motivation. We just see your redundant posts.

You're probably right. I mean every name-calling of me gets multiple "likes".

I don't toe the extreme right line that dominates this thread but instead am just reasonably right - which makes me a RINO to this crowd. And IDGAS. Y'all can't see that you're way out of touch with reality.
"Reasonably right"?

When it comes to foreign policy, you are to the right of Genghis Khan. You are by far the most hard right poster on this thread when it comes to that topic.

I understand why you focus on a strawman hyperbole to shame others who recognize that there is a movement to normalize pedophilic desires and behaviors. You appear obsessed with defending that perspective. You know your motivation. We just see your redundant posts.
You know what normalizes something? For example, what do you and your buddies ALWAYS criticize about claims of racism? That they always do it. They're playing the "race" card. And by falsely playing the race card they desensitize the claim.

Well, turn your high powered hypocrisy on pedophiles. What do you think your empty claims are doing? Here's a hint... the very thing you are claiming other people are doing. YOU are the ones normalizing pedophilia because you throw the word around like it's the most normal thing to call someone in the English language. If you were one pedophile in 100,000 people, what would be better than some nut saying all 100,000 people were pedophiles?

Here's an idea, if you have knowledge of someone committing a truly awful crime then get them reported and prosecuted. You know, like we did the January 6th insurrectionists.

Who exactly do you think you are convincing by spamming the political board day in and day out, anyway? Screwduke so he will vote for Trump? You're just inventing things to make you feel better about yourselves for some strange reason. You people are so desperate for a cause. You fall continuously for the dumbest most unbelievable nonsense any hustler that wants to take you for all you're worth can dream up. There literally is a feeding frenzy on you guys. They can't take your money fast enough.

But hey, you're all big strong masculine he-men fighting pedophile libs and uncovering a massive nationwide vote cheating scandal. None of it in court, of course, at least successfully. But hey, your memes are great.

You know what normalizes something? For example, what do you and your buddies ALWAYS criticize about claims of racism? That they always do it. They're playing the "race" card. And by falsely playing the race card they desensitize the claim.

Well, turn your high powered hypocrisy on pedophiles. What do you think your empty claims are doing? Here's a hint... the very thing you are claiming other people are doing. YOU are the ones normalizing pedophilia because you throw the word around like it's the most normal thing to call someone in the English language. If you were one pedophile in 100,000 people, what would be better than some nut saying all 100,000 people were pedophiles?

Here's an idea, if you have knowledge of someone committing a truly awful crime then get them reported and prosecuted. You know, like we did the January 6th insurrectionists.

Who exactly do you think you are convincing by spamming the political board day in and day out, anyway? Screwduke so he will vote for Trump? You're just inventing things to make you feel better about yourselves for some strange reason. You people are so desperate for a cause. You fall continuously for the dumbest most unbelievable nonsense any hustler that wants to take you for all you're worth can dream up. There literally is a feeding frenzy on you guys. They can't take your money fast enough.

But hey, you're all big strong masculine he-men fighting pedophile libs and uncovering a massive nationwide vote cheating scandal. None of it in court, of course, at least successfully. But hey, your memes are great.
No one has posted the word “pedophilia” here more than you. And, I encourage you to find my “meme” posts. Give that your best college try.

You don’t like that people are exposing that Libs are attempting to normalize pedophilia. I get it. I don’t like that either. But, you want so desperately to defend you liberal perspective that you aim your attack against those who don’t want more of that Lib crap seeping into the culture.

So, now, you blame those defending children as the ones perpetuating the evil. That may work on your clan of mediocre minds, but your attempt to shame people who oppose pedophilic behavior is simply defending pedophilia. It’s a common Lib tool. It won’t be long before you call us “pedophobes.” Have at it Laughing Man of Science. Do your best.

Nunes phone records released. He was in on the entire con with Ghouliani and his felons just like it was reported. He has been a loser fraud since his made up Nunes report. He was on Hannity last night and asked if he had ever talked to Giulianis people after his records had already been dropped showing dozens of calls. "Its possible, im not sure" LMAO
* KA - BOOM *

giphy.gif

No one has posted the word “pedophilia” here more than you. And, I encourage you to find my “meme” posts. Give that your best college try.

You don’t like that people are exposing that Libs are attempting to normalize pedophilia. I get it. I don’t like that either. But, you want so desperately to defend you liberal perspective that you aim your attack against those who don’t want more of that Lib crap seeping into the culture.

So, now, you blame those defending children as the ones perpetuating the evil. That may work on your clan of mediocre minds, but your attempt to shame people who oppose pedophilic behavior is simply defending pedophilia. It’s a common Lib tool. It won’t be long before you call us “pedophobes.” Have at it Laughing Man of Science. Do your best.
My goodness. What a mess. Please, that isn't even a response. Just word jumble and more of the "ALL DEMOCRATS ARE PEDOPHILES AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE TOO" nonsense. Might as well be Gassy the Mooch taking time away from mopping the floor and dusting the furniture in his little maid outfit (naked underneath, of course). A pure waste of human cellular structure in every way. Corner mold is more useful.

My goodness. What a mess. Please, that isn't even a response. Just word jumble and more of the "ALL DEMOCRATS ARE PEDOPHILES AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE TOO" nonsense. Might as well be Gassy the Mooch taking time away from mopping the floor and dusting the furniture in his little maid outfit (naked underneath, of course). A pure waste of human cellular structure in every way. Corner mold is more useful.
If you had a valid point, you would not have to attempt to shame and demean. The use of the ad hominem is confirming. You don’t have much more.

Just 2 years to slow the spread this time.

Here we go again. More dem control over your life. More proof of them trying to take over and turn us into a third world country. Also, they are preparing their excuse for the terrible recession they have already created.

More proof of you being a far-left liberal. You tout being in line with many conservative views but continue to bash the right at every turn. Shocker.
I've said many times I have many areas I typically agree with the old Republican party of Reagan.
This current Republican party ain't that.
It used to stand for low taxes, balanced budgets, a strong military and law and order.
Trump blew up the deficit.
They don't stand for law and order anymore. The Trump party is more in line with Antifa and anarchy with their support of government insurrection.
Trump bowed down to Putin and praised dictators.
Reagan is rolling over in his grave.
The only policies that the current Trump party stands for are anti gay.... anti trans... anti teacher.... anti immigration.... and culture wars.

Reactions: Fact_Checker
The party of freedom and individual liberties scores another win.... While the party of rights removal continues losing state wide and national elections. Shocker

Sam, you’re just trolling this morning aren’t you?

Not even Dems themselves claim to be for freedom and individual liberties anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT