POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What has that got to do with the price of tea in China? He will probably lose it again in 2024. Any GOP candidate will.

But New York is not significant anymore in the General Election. Same as California. They are Deep Blue and a GOP candidate shouldn't even campaign there. You go where the votes are and swing states.

California and New York are so toxic now that any candidate who warms against their state becomming like them automatically gets a nice bump in the polls. The loudest cheers down here are "Don't New York My Florida"

iu
You seem exited about DeSantis winning Pinellas though. 🤣

What gives PayPal the governance to do such a thing arbitrarily with peoples money? This can't be legal in any way shape or form. How are they policing it? Who's making the decision on what's "misinformation" and what isn't? Is this something they are enforcing for statements made on other platforms or outside of their purveyance? Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Wait a second, you guys think a murdered, black, human rights activist in 1965 would be on your side in 2022? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Dionysus444
Wait a second, you guys think a murdered, black, human rights activist in 1965 would be on your side in 2022? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I won’t speak for the rest of the Lair Jimbo but I don’t give a damn if he would be or not 🍺

Lol, MLK was Republican. Democrats are the racist party. There are no racist Republicans here. You’re that far gone to understand that.

No but I know he would know that you lib/dim idiots are his real enemy.

Looking at this makes me feel good about dropping all things Fox News. They are not what people think they are. That ship sailed a decade ago.
The daughters or daughter in laws of the old man are extremely liberal. they were bragging election night 2020 that they beat Trump. Paul Ryan was brought in to divide the pubs to make sure a dem won. It's controlled opposition now.

I’ll never understand protests that just piss people off instead of actually addressing the issue
Violence is standard operating procedure for the left. Civility is not important or even desirable.

LOL, the "Defund the Police" Gov of Oregon supported the rioters who were destroying Portland. Now that her job is in jeopardy, she's pretending she's Rudy Giuliani. I hope she gets her ass kicked. Portland was once a beautiful city to visit.

im just saying if you have a problem with oil companies, destroying a priceless piece of art or handcuffing yourself to the net at a tennis tournament isn’t going to help.
Agree, I would staff art museums and any other place of probable gluing sites with dudes with pipes and say if you glue or whatever we are authorized to let these guys beat your ass off
🍺

If you didn't knoe he was talking about you, you wouldn't have gotten upset and try to twist his words to your advantage.

He was absolutely talking about you, what you "think," and how you go about it. And MLK, while not understanding economicslike you, would not occupy the same anti-American, pro-degeneracy left wing which you're emblemetic.
Not for one second!!!!

Reactions: SDC888
Agree, I would staff art museums and any other place of probable gluing sites with dudes with pipes and say if you glue or whatever we are authorized to let these guys beat your ass off
🍺

like that actor James Cromwell glued himself to a Starbucks counter to protest then charging extra for soy milk (which costs more than normal milk). All that accomplished was pissing off the people in line trying to get coffee.

Biden and Kamala are headed to PA to try to save Uncle Festerman. I hope they do as good a job as they have securing the border.

Biden and Federman together on the same stage together. That should be quite the show. Both of their families should be ashamed.

Some things you can't make up. The media and liberals were critical of Florida keeping schools, churches and small businesses open during the pandemic. Fauci and his crowd said DeSantis was killing students and old people. :D

But then during the debate, Crist blames DeSantis for locking down schools and the state. Crist even wrote a letter to DeSantis demanding he shut down schools. And now Crist has the audacity to say DeSantis was all for closing as if he would never do such a thing.

This is why you laugh at Democrats, there is not an ounce of truth in them.

why are republicans always the ones actually caught cheating? filthy scum

* KA - BOOM *

Damn crook!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT