POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only bad thing about the Stoops era is we seem to always play an absolute clunker against a team we should beat by 40. This seems to be that game this year. Probably looking forward to the Ole Miss game but still.

Ole Miss had a close game with Tulsa today...Notre Dame usually has 1 or 2 close games with lesser opponents every year...I think about every team has one.

The OL is still a big cause for concern, but the weapons we have on offense looks to be one of the best groups we have ever had and a very well rested CRod is about to join the team. Can't wait for next Saturday, that Ole Miss game will be one of the biggest in program history. The key for me tonight is that I don't think we got anybody hurt...did we? When we play games like that, get the W...don't get anybody hurt and get ready for a really big game next Saturday.

Last edited:
FdbMZyUXEAEJ-4s

^^^^^
In all seriousness, I have had two people in the last year tell me they were homeschooling their kids, and one of the really didn't want to home school their kids but didn't feel comfortable keeping them in their local public schools.
Conservatives complaining about public school quality is pure comedy gold. You are the reason public school quality has declined. You’re the cause of stagnant salaries and eroded benefits for teachers in the state legislatures you control. You set up telephone hotlines to report teachers who teach history that you’re too fragile to handle. You don’t want science taught that conflicts with your faith. You want library books banned because a penguin has two dads. And the icing on the cake . . . you wonder why there’s a shortage of qualified and certified teachers and public school quality has declined. Connect the dots Einstein.

Conservatives complaining about public school quality is pure comedy gold. You are the reason public school quality has declined. You’re the cause of stagnant salaries and eroded benefits for teachers in the state legislatures you control. You set up telephone hotlines to report teachers who teach history that you’re too fragile to handle. You don’t want science taught that conflicts with your faith. You want library books banned because a penguin has two dads. And the icing on the cake . . . you wonder why there’s a shortage of qualified and certified teachers and public school quality has declined. Connect the dots Einstein.

hahaha liberal teachers can’t molest kids if they aren’t in public school.

Huge fail on your part. Boo hoo

You indoctrinate people's kids with divisive leftist garbage like CRT, white privilege, DEI, stupid ass pronouns, and other leftist idiocy.

You fill your ranks with sexual degenerate activists more interested in grooming kids and revealing their sexual urges than teaching the basics.

Your leaders push to keep kids home and force them to wear masks if they are ever allowed to attend class.

Your authoritarian DOJ has the nerve to send the FBI after parents labeling them terrorists when they complain.

Congrats, you've got parents attention now, and you've exposed your trash for the world to see. I wouldn't expect any decent, sane, rational teachers left to last much longer with the way the profession has fallen into this cesspool of leftist corruption.

You indoctrinate people's kids with divisive leftist garbage like CRT, white privilege, DEI, stupid ass pronouns, and other leftist idiocy.

You fill your ranks with sexual degenerate activists more interested in grooming kids and revealing their sexual urges than teaching the basics.

Your leaders push to keep kids home and force them to wear masks if they are ever allowed to attend class.

Your authoritarian DOJ has the nerve to send the FBI after parents labeling them terrorists when they complain.

Congrats, you've got parents attention now, and you've exposed your trash for the world to see. I wouldn't expect any decent, sane, rational teachers left to last much longer with the way the profession has fallen into this cesspool of leftist corruption.
Bravo. One would think liberals would not have an issue with conservatives pulling their children out of public schools. You would expect them to say good riddance.

But the truth is without a conservative voice in public schools they go to hell in a hand basket over night. There was a time public schools in America were the best in the world. Today they don't even register as good and they sink lower every school year. Liberalism kills and destroys everything it touches. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Ole Miss had a close game with Tulsa today...Notre Dame usually has 1 or 2 close games with lesser opponents every year...I think about every team has one.

The OL is still a big cause for concern, but the weapons we have on offense looks to be one of the best groups we have ever had and a very well rested CRod is about to join the team. Can't wait for next Saturday, that Ole Miss game will be one of the biggest in program history. The key for me tonight is that I don't think we got anybody hurt...did we? When we play games like that, get the W...don't get anybody hurt and get ready for a really big game next Saturday.
I'm excited for the Ole Miss game especially since I'm off work and will be able to watch the whole game. I still cant believe it isnt a prime time game though.

Bushrod blaming conservatives for the failure of public school when public schools are filled with leftists is what’s comedy gold. The unions are leftist trash. The teaching roles are filled with unstable leftist women and gay men who do not teach actual skills or basic subjects but instead, want to talk about their activism.

Keep in mind, you will not find a conservative professor on a college campus that works in the communication/liberal arts departments or in the admin. So Dems want a complete monopoly on all “education” from the time you start until the time you end and then have the audacity to blame conservatives because you don’t want them brainwashing your kids and then getting more pay increases for it? 👌

Oh, and the major cities are a disaster in terms of education and crime and that’s 100% Democrat rule. Dem leaders don’t even send their kids to public school.

Another racist Democrat

The democrat party has always been your racist party. George Wallace, Lyndon B. Johnson, Bull Connor, Joe Biden, Robert Byrd, Mark Kelly the list goes on & on. Having the military come in on Martha's Vineyard & round up the 50 Hispanics & get them out of there is yet another example of an elitist bunch that considers themselves to be superior to those not like them.

CNN's resident fact checker, the effeminate Daniel Dale, says the border is not open because... *checks notes* we are seizing some fentanyl...mostly at legal points of entry. He must not be aware of the yearly death toll from overdoses cause we sure as hell aren't seizing enough of it and he must also not be aware of all the stories where people legal or otherwise end up being caught with large amounts of it already in the country. I looked at the replies, first gawd damn one is from retarded ass Rex Chapman.

Fentanyl is now the leading cause of death for people 18-45 years old in the United States, according to the latest data from the CDC.

In 2019, officials from the CDC said 70,630 drug overdose deaths occurred in the United States, and in 2020, there were 78,056 deaths. Yet, by 2021, there were an estimated 100,306 drug overdose deaths in the United States during the 12-month period ending in April of 2021, an increase of 28.5 percent from the same period the year before.

jpg_seizedfentanylpills_linegraph_final.jpg

Last edited:
Mitch like Ben Shapiro are only now going pro vaccine because of a huge recent data release that is being passed around political circles. When you overlay the delta variant spread and deaths in the US with voting maps you get almost a perfect correlation with Trump voters. These days elections come down to very very small margins and the GoP already had a dying off problem.
-gnuypi2eJuMA4cpgv50HBchD-Mod0vQpOcne9JHJzo.jpg

Dems being Dems.....which is stupid.

MSNBC column helps Stacey Abrams deny unborn baby’s heartbeat: Notion of fetal pulse ‘dangerous and ludicrous’​

Dr. Esther Choo agreed with Abrams' comments and argued unborn babies are just an 'amorphous clump of cells'​

What has the world come to when basic human anatomy, physiology and biology gets twisted, morphed, bastardized and flat out lied about in an attempt to justify some political point. It’s pretty evil in some instances such as this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT