POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Show a liberal a black person, then tell them they’re a republican, or not even that tell them they disagree with one of their policies and watch how quick they turn the racism switch on, claim they don’t understand their best interests, or tell them they’re too dumb to understand anything
That’s how you know what they now follow is a religion…called leftism

they simply think disagreeing with them is racism tho and blanket large swaths of ppl or speak for others.
Or aren’t capable of getting an ID or finding their way to the polls. Typical liberal arguments for keeping elections unsecured.

Conservatives complaining about public school quality is pure comedy gold. You are the reason public school quality has declined. You’re the cause of stagnant salaries and eroded benefits for teachers in the state legislatures you control. You set up telephone hotlines to report teachers who teach history that you’re too fragile to handle. You don’t want science taught that conflicts with your faith. You want library books banned because a penguin has two dads. And the icing on the cake . . . you wonder why there’s a shortage of qualified and certified teachers and public school quality has declined. Connect the dots Einstein.
tenor.gif

Yeah, further proof the left sucks at memes.
Plus, what they aren't getting is he was pointing out how easy it is for a president to declass. He specifically told IA's that he was declassing that stuff but he was just pointing out that he didn't need to go through that step. They just really want to keep that stuff away from the American people. They aren't scared of our "enemies" seeing it.... They are worried about voters seeing how flimsy the crossfire hurricane investigation was.

I realize we’re getting one side of the story here. But I feel like the FBI has been given a directive to keep pulling these stunts to ignite a reaction from conservative groups. Then when and if that happens the administration will call an all out war against “white nationalism”. It’s honestly kgb/ss tactics at this point from them.
At this point, with all that we know of what’s been going on inside the FBI lately. I wouldn’t doubt it.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
Ole Miss had a close game with Tulsa today...Notre Dame usually has 1 or 2 close games with lesser opponents every year...I think about every team has one.

The OL is still a big cause for concern, but the weapons we have on offense looks to be one of the best groups we have ever had and a very well rested CRod is about to join the team. Can't wait for next Saturday, that Ole Miss game will be one of the biggest in program history. The key for me tonight is that I don't think we got anybody hurt...did we? When we play games like that, get the W...don't get anybody hurt and get ready for a really big game next Saturday.
And I’m gonna be on a plane for most of the game. May get to see the end of it during my layover in Dallas. Blech.

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

8 But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Acts 4:12

science says their are many genders because it is a social label. You are confusing sex and gender. and sex is also not binary because you can be intersex with allows for basically an infinite number of variations. sex is bimodal and always has been and you are probably to stupid to even understand what that means.
fjzurol9p0q91.png

And there you have it folks. Straight out of the horses mouth. Covid was the test shot to see how many would comply.

WAKE THE PHUCH UP PEOPLE!!

The most asleep people are the ones who consider themselves woke.

Absolutely they will. Masks->”Vaccine”->”Passports/Vax Cards-> Digital/Medical ID -> Social Credit Scores = China (which is the model)

Is WaPo or CNN or whoever, doing a lie tracker like they did under Trump?
The MSM and Democrat Party operate on deceiving and deceit. Lies lies and more lies. The people who follow them like a cult are easy preys and gullible to non truth. Listen to a speech by Stacey Abrams, K Harris, Obama, Pelosi or Schumer. The list of lying Democrats is endless.

One can say it is demonic because we know who the Great Deceiver is and has always been. Democrats deliberately publish and speak untruths to deceive and promote their agenda. Satan wrote the book on deceit and they follow it. When Stacey Abrams proclaims a baby's heartbeat is manufactured by pro lifers a few people fall for it. When Matt Jones says he does not know if the Southern Border is open because he has not been there, that is an example of Democrat deceit. See how convenient that is. Just claim you don't know because you were not there. Ignore all of the evidence and deceive.

Some parts of America are going to reach a point where only one person at a time is buzzed into an establishment to shop and every item for sale will be behind locked glass enclosures.

Or every transaction will be online and delivered to your house with a stiff fee. The animal kingdom is in control.

And there you have it folks. Straight out of the horses mouth. Covid was the test shot to see how many would comply.

WAKE THE PHUCH UP PEOPLE!!

The most asleep people are the ones who consider themselves woke.
It isn’t. They didn’t say that at all. That’s all assumption from an idiot writer. Go read his article and then the article he cites. It’s all troll bull that could’ve come from this forum.

So a preacher pushes a vulgar person away that was screaming at his son, it didn't result in injury...2 dozen FBI agents are on the case!

From the article:

A group of between 25 and 30 FBI agents raided the Bucks County, Pennsylvania, home of pro-life activist Mark Houck early Friday morning, his family told LifeSite News. Houck is the leader of a nonprofit group that provides sidewalk counseling at abortion clinics in Philadelphia. The arrest seemed to stem from a court case that was dismissed by a federal court in Philadelphia, but was somehow picked up by the Department of Justice, his family said.

The agents quickly surrounded the house and began pounding on the door, demanding they open up. Houck reportedly tried to get the agents to calm down, noting that his seven children were scared, but the agents kept shouting. “[T]hey had big, huge rifles pointed at Mark and pointed at me and kind of pointed throughout the house,” his wife said.

According to his wife, Houck was providing sidewalk counseling at abortion centers in Philadelphia last year, and had taken his then 12-year-old son. On multiple occasions over weeks, a “pro-abortion protestor” allegedly shouted vulgarities and insults at the boy. Houck repeatedly told the protestor not to speak to his son, but the protestor continued to encroach on the boy’s personal space, still spewing vulgarities. Finally, Houck shoved the man away, causing him to fall down. The protestor was not injured, but tried to sue Houck. Though the case was thrown out this summer, it was somehow picked up by the DOJ, Ryan-Marie Houck said.

“The FBI has turned into Biden’s secret police force,” Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) wrote. “Sending a small army of heavily armed agents to raid Mark Houck’s home should frighten EVERY American. The FBI using fear & intimidation tactics to go after conservatives needs to END!!”

Also, this other story...

Last edited:
Some parts of America are going to reach a point where only one person at a time is buzzed into an establishment to shop and every item for sale will be behind locked glass enclosures.

Or every transaction will be online and delivered to your house with a stiff fee. The animal kingdom is in control.
They’ll have to go to the old Service Merchandise model of having pictures or one item secured to a shelf and they have to get it for you from the back.

So now you’re a boot licker for the WEF?
The World Economic Forum is not your enemy. They're an independent advisory body who's actually focused on moral issues as much as you are. They repeatedly warn against the same authoritarian abuses you do. They have no power. All they do is hold public forums on the same topics integral to human development you're interested in. You'd find you agreed with many of their cautions and warnings if you actually listened to what's being said instead of propaganda.

Last edited:
The World Economic Forum is not your enemy. They're an independent advisory body who's actually focused on moral issues as much as you are. They repeatedly warn against the same authoritarian abuses you do. They have no power. All they do is hold public forums on the same topics integral to human development you're interested in. You'd find you agreed with my of their cautions and warnings if you actually listened to what's being said instead of propaganda.
The CDC has no power either, but you all hung on to every word they said and acted like it was law, even tho it was obvious they were being politicized or lobbied by teachers unions, etc.

If it wasn’t for some governors in our country this admin and others would still have us locked down 2 1/2 years later.
Remember when you all claimed ppl were being killed if 5 year olds attended school outside of wearing body bags, but then one state in particular gave ppl choice and then the numbers couldn’t be argued with?

Or the “centrist in Europe” crowd just ignored Sweden never closing schools, etc and the numbers weren’t different.

Back in the mid and late 80"s, I used to make lamps shades for a company in Tenn who sold their lamps to Service Merchandise. They were selling American made lamps and shades.
I worked at the one in Lexington at Woodhill in 1990. I was a warehouse expeditor. I was the the guy who pulled your shaded lamp from it’s pallet rack location and placed the order on the conveyor.

They were a good company to work for, but time passed them by. They taught me how to tie stuff that was way to big to fit inside your car to the roof or open trunk of your car with polypropylene twine. Nothing like a customer picking up a pingpong table in an ‘85 Honda Accord.

We still have a 1998 granite top kitchen table wedding present from there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT