How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8ce1ee14210cf221.jpg

What I've been wanting to see. Is, at a high school some where 5 boys declare that they are girls & then go out & get on the girls basketball team. Then start beating the other girls teams by scores of 165-15 and 150 - 10 type scores. What would feminist democrats that's pushing this transgender garbage have to say then.
The article wasn’t about transgender. It was decrying segregation in sports in general. Gave two examples, a woman having to go through tons of extra steps to even be allowed on the football team, and a guy who has been repeatedly denied the ability to play field hockey. It’s straight discrimination that will eventually fall in court.

DA Democrats. The more they attack DeSantis the more money is sent to his campaign. He is now at a record $177 million, the most in history for a governor. Keep it up Dims, keep it up. Pile on and more grandma's will send in $5 bills.

https://newshourfirst.com/2022/09/18/desantis-sets-new-record-democrats-panicking/?utm_source=NHF M4BS2&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:103917955&utm_campaign=DeSantis Sets NEW RECORD… Democrats Panicking!

desantisfaucifeat.jpg
1. No one has ever accused Democrats of being "smart".

2. The POTUS election of 2024 is a long way away... but I can envision a scenario whereby Desantis just gets more and more powerful over the next 2 years... he's certainly making ALL the right moves... and it will make HIS election to POTUS a lock. At some point, non-liberals in blue states are gonna look at him and beg for his candidacy. They know getting an intelligent (meaning:conservative) governor in their blue state is impossible (see: Cali, NY)... but the next best thing is to have the nation governed responsibly... thus they vote for RD in the national.

It's copied from the exact playbook they ran covid. Anyone who disagrees, well, there will be consequences for not following the science. You will not be fit to be employed in the ________ Hospital System.

I really had no idea that this method(control the hospitals that control the docs) predated the covid response. My kids pediatrician group was bought by our hospital in the late '00s. At first, the only opinion I had was that it would lower costs because the docs would now be employees on a salary. I had no concern on how the docs would practice medicine.

Our first speedbump was several years ago with the push for the hpv vaccine. We have boys, their risk was so low and it's a brand new vaccine. Our doc spent the three years leading up to covid talking down to us. I've been friends with this man since second grade. If I make a decision to inject myself with a new vac, that's one thing. But, I'm not sticking it in my kid. Once they are 18, they can make the decision for themselves.

You can imagine how our talks about the covid vax for my kids went. What an absolute shitshow of an agenda to covid vax children.

I am forever greatful that my own pcp is not an employee. I will never fully trust a hospital employee. I long for the days when the insurance company was the only bad guy.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/budget/511345-cbo-deficit-hit-record-28-trillion-in-10-months

deficit for first 10 months of fiscal year 2.8 Trillion! MAGA! so much winning! only double the highest deficit during the last recession.
* KA - BOOM *

Thanks, Joe!

Come on Biden a little bit more till election day
Give President Puddin Brain a break….. he’s working on a solution!

Biden to release 10 million reserve oil barrels ahead of EU’s Russian ban

The agency will offer 10 million barrels of low-sulfur crude for supply in November from storage caverns in Texas and Louisiana, according to a press statement. Bids for the supply that will originate from Big Hill, Texas, and West Hackberry, Louisiana, are due by Sept. 27.Awards will be made no later than Oct. 7.

Ever notice there is no party affiliation on election billboards or yard signs? Used to be the signs were vote for democrat blah blah blah or republican blah blah blah. Not anymore. They do not want you to know what party a candidate is.
This is really noticeable in school board elections. Liberals will not expose who they really are and most of the general public will not do the research to find out.

Laughable. You are not dealing with an idiot Dim Wits. DeSantis is always one step ahead. They have documents to prove the people wanted to go to Martha's Vineyard and signed waivers. DeSantis used the brochure issued by Martha's Vineyard so he did not misrepresent anything. You folks are late again.

Once again DeSantis eats your lunch and makes you like it. Oh notice brochure is in Spanish and English. They knew.

632898a8edbe7f00190ed6ab

632899554f9291001883a9c9

Laughable. You are not dealing with an idiot Dim Wits. DeSantis is always one step ahead. They have documents to prove the people wanted to go to Martha's Vineyard and signed waivers. DeSantis used the brochure issued by Martha's Vineyard so he did not misrepresent anything. You folks are late again.

Once again DeSantis eats your lunch and makes you like it. Oh notice brochure is in Spanish and English. They knew.

632898a8edbe7f00190ed6ab

632899554f9291001883a9c9
Let me guess. Autocrats like Putin, Trump and DeSantis are playing chess while democracy's around the world are playing checkers. How do you think this is working out for them so far? How many voters has this strategy won over? You better win at all levels and totally eliminate voting. It's the only shot you have. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let me guess. Autocrats like Putin, Trump and DeSantis are playing chess while democracy's around the world are playing checkers. How do you think this is working out for them so far? How many voters has this strategy won over? You better win at all levels and totally eliminate voting. It's the only shot you have. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What is the difference between DeSantas sending 50 illegals to MV and biDIM sending secret nighttime flights full of them?

I don’t follow anyone. It popped up on Facebook. And it rings true.
Don’t think your plausible deniability holds up when it literally has the Q acronym on it. Maybe you’re just that ignorant. Neither one’s a good look.

Don’t think your plausible deniability holds up when it literally has the Q acronym on it. Maybe you’re just that ignorant. Neither one’s a good look.

I don’t give a crap about Q. I definitely don’t give a crap about you or what you think. So, GFY!

and since you support the dims and biDIM, I’d be careful calling someone else ignorant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT