POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, you hate facts. Once again, this is public record. If you pull the documents up.

....every single Democrat rejected a Republican amendment to provide insulin at $10 per prescription for anyone who is low-income…, including the uninsured.

Later that day, Democrats and their media enablers proclaimed, “GOP senators blocked a $35 insulin price cap.”...Republicans blocked a Democrat counter-amendment, all right, but in doing so they ensured that insulin will become more affordable, not less.

The Democrats’ grand proposal was to cap the price of insulin at $35. That’s…more than 300% what low-income Americans would have paid under the Republican amendment. What’s more, that arbitrary price cap would have only applied to the already insured

You and @Dionysus444 will literally believe anything if its covered in hearts.

these are facts...pull the documents up from the govt website
@jameslee32 did you rebut this yet or are your facts still coming from twitter handles called groom8rbluewavepedo69

Here's some more facts @jameslee32 and maybe @sambowieshin can weigh in. Democrats voted party line against a school safety bill. And no, it's not your talking point "teachers with guns" .

The Securing Our Schools Act would:

• Invest $15 billion in school safety personnel, doubling the number of school resource officers

• Invest $10 billion to hire 15,000 school-based mental health professionals

• Increase the physical security of schools through grants

• Triple FEMA’s Nonprofit Security Grant Program to help secure schools

Sounds like democrats don't care about kids. Not to mention, this was paid for with unused covid relief. And since 2 years later, 93% of the 100s of billions the schools claimed they needed to reopen remains unused, seems it would be pretty easy. Would have been the largest school safety bill in history.

Of course we know democrats don't care about kids, their actual obsession is just trying to make guns illegal.
They voted it down because the money was going to be used to bolster security and pay for police officers in private and charter schools. If you don't like public schools and want to pay for private....good for you. I am beginning to lean that way as public schools become more and more trashed by our politicians and society. Makes me sad to say it.
That said...I still believe firmly that public funds should go ONLY to public schools. The government does not have the right to take my tax dollars and spend them on Christian, Muslim, or Satanic School's security needs.
If they need $$ for security they need to raise their tuition.
I back the Dems on this one.

Hear my prayer, Lord;
 let my cry for help come to you.
Do not hide your face from me
 when I am in distress.
Turn your ear to me;
 when I call, answer me quickly.

Psalms 102 NIV

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Here's some more facts @jameslee32 and maybe @sambowieshin can weigh in. Democrats voted party line against a school safety bill. And no, it's not your talking point "teachers with guns" .

The Securing Our Schools Act would:

• Invest $15 billion in school safety personnel, doubling the number of school resource officers

• Invest $10 billion to hire 15,000 school-based mental health professionals

• Increase the physical security of schools through grants

• Triple FEMA’s Nonprofit Security Grant Program to help secure schools

Sounds like democrats don't care about kids. Not to mention, this was paid for with unused covid relief. And since 2 years later, 93% of the 100s of billions the schools claimed they needed to reopen remains unused, seems it would be pretty easy. Would have been the largest school safety bill in history.

Of course we know democrats don't care about kids, their actual obsession is just trying to make guns illegal.
Did you rebut this one too @jameslee32 ?

Trump left office down 12million jobs, GDP down 4%, unemployment at 6.5%, inflation already shooting up, stock market hyper inflated, Trumpsters trying to invade the Capital. HE went to NK and sucked off Rocket Boy and got nothing. He went to Helsinki and told the world that Putin had nothing to do with hacking, sucked him off as well, and got nothing. Hadn't gotten a single piece of legislation passed since his 1st year in office. What a great inheritance!

Here’s a look at average GDP growth rates under the last six U.S. presidents:

• Jimmy Carter (D): 3.25%
  • Ronald Reagan (R): 3.48%
  • George H.W. Bush (R): 2.25%
  • Bill Clinton (D): 3.88%
  • George W. Bush (R): 2.2%
  • Barack Obama (D): 1.62%
  • Donald Trump (R): 0.95%
So he left office with less jobs then he started, higher unemployment then he started, and cratered GDP.
WINNING!
The only thing he accomplished was letting pharma accelerate vaccine research and his brain dead sheep think it was a conspiracy to micro chip and cull the population. LMAO!
n0lr8cd0m7p91.jpg

Slightly OT:

If you thought it was kind of silly to be forced to sell something just because of some racist remarks.. it doesn't end there. Social media progressives are now demanding that Sun's owner Sarver not be allowed to pull any profit from the sale of the franchise.

I mean a mass murderer could still run a business from prison and a child molester can legally sell his house for a 100% profit increase.. but no, we want to now stop someone who made racist/misogynistic remarks from collecting a profit on a sale, a sale that he's being forced into?

Lol. Look I get it. It doesn't seem right this guy is going to MAKE money on this, but I think forcing him to sell is certainly punishment enough. This is another example of slippery slope. You give these extreme leftists something and they move on to the next demand.

Last edited:
Not 1 democrat cared @Joerules19 was silent

These border towns have helped 100s of thousands and 50 get sent to a lib playground and they invoke Jesus and other ridiculous things and tirn them away in less than a day. This admin did nothing after bring asked for help repeatedly from these towns. All they can say is the border is secure. No more talk of concentration camps.

And today they thought some would get sent to Delaware and more media showed up there than in 2 years at the border. Lol!

My favorite tho, is 1000 gets to nyc, the largest city in the country and they have no resources. Yet tiny border town, who get that in a day, well go **** yourselves.

10 governors put a 10 point plan together, this admin ignored it.

Now the left has found some sheriff hero, who had 53 migrants die in a truck in his county, say it's bad, even tho he can't find the law, bc he thinks they should work as waiters in san Antonio bc he's hungry or something. Lol! Which, btw, they couldn't employ them...bc that's against federal law! Lol.

They ignored the record amount of deaths on their travel to the US, them being stuffed in bidens concentration camps, them sleeping under bridges in the country when they got here bc they have no where to go, etc.But they're all of a sudden super compassionate and care. The same ppl that scream "fair share" want no part of taking these numbers on.

Again, they're mad...but they cannot explain why thyre mad, only nonsensical rebuttals to arguments that don't exist. You know, the usual...everyone is racist.

Democrats control the entire govt...have not lifted a finger even tho they've been asked endless times to help.
@jameslee32 care to elaborate on what you think is so funny about this post?

I know how much you guys hate facts but here it goes anyway.
Was that a stand alone bill? Was it voted on all by its lonesome? Or did Biden issue an EO overturning when Trump had already done it, then packed it back into a liberal pork loaded, billions of dollar, bill with a heartstrings grabbing name that you liberal idiots fall for every time. I bet you think the Inflation Reduction Act actually reduces inflation, lol.

Maga in one sentence.
joseph-goebbels-quote-it-is-the-absolute-right-of-the-state.gif
Seriously? You really wanna go there? Which party has been trying to form a “disinformation panel”? Which party has the DOJ colluding with Social Media to censor and silence conservatives?, censor and ban any questioning of the government controlled narrative regarding Covid, Jan 6, the election, or whatever they see fit for that matter, in clear violation of the 1A. You seriously want to go down that road?

Slightly OT:

If you thought it was kind of silly to be forced to sell something just because of some racist remarks.. it doesn't end there. Social media progressives are now demanding that Sun's owner Sarver not be allowed to pull any profit from the sale of the franchise.

I mean a mass murderer could still run a business from prison and a child molester can legally sell his house for a 100% profit increase.. but no, we want to now stop someone who made racist/misogynistic remarks from collecting a profit on a sale, a sale that he's being forced into?

Lol. Look I get it. It doesn't seem right this guy is going to MAKE money on this, but I think forcing him to sell is certainly punishment enough. This is another example of slippery slope. You give these extreme leftists something and they move on to the next demand.
“…It doesn't seem right this guy is going to MAKE money on this,”?
You don’t believe he should profit from selling his own asset?

Last edited:
“…It doesn't seem right this guy is going to MAKE money on this,”? you don’t believe he should profit from selling his own asset?

No, but I mean.. I get why the other side is annoyed that the universe is going allow this guy to make like a billion off of this. It's like the bad guy winning at the end of a movie (note: I, personally, don't really think he's a bad guy).

I see the irony of it. A punishment that's not a punishment at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT