• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maga in one sentence.
joseph-goebbels-quote-it-is-the-absolute-right-of-the-state.gif

I know how much you guys hate facts but here it goes anyway.
Actually, you hate facts. Once again, this is public record. If you pull the documents up.

....every single Democrat rejected a Republican amendment to provide insulin at $10 per prescription for anyone who is low-income…, including the uninsured.

Later that day, Democrats and their media enablers proclaimed, “GOP senators blocked a $35 insulin price cap.”...Republicans blocked a Democrat counter-amendment, all right, but in doing so they ensured that insulin will become more affordable, not less.

The Democrats’ grand proposal was to cap the price of insulin at $35. That’s…more than 300% what low-income Americans would have paid under the Republican amendment. What’s more, that arbitrary price cap would have only applied to the already insured

You and @Dionysus444 will literally believe anything if its covered in hearts.

these are facts...pull the documents up from the govt website

I have, have you? They have almost the very same rights as citizens, with a handful of exceptions as always with legal intricacies. Other than pleading the Fifth like your boy Trump they're almost entirely the same.

I didn't know you were also a renowned immigration attorney.

Tell us all, which states are you licensed to practice law in?

We all wait with bated breath, oh, wise one.

Actually, you hate facts. Once again, this is public record. If you pull the documents up.

....every single Democrat rejected a Republican amendment to provide insulin at $10 per prescription for anyone who is low-income…, including the uninsured.

Later that day, Democrats and their media enablers proclaimed, “GOP senators blocked a $35 insulin price cap.”...Republicans blocked a Democrat counter-amendment, all right, but in doing so they ensured that insulin will become more affordable, not less.

The Democrats’ grand proposal was to cap the price of insulin at $35. That’s…more than 300% what low-income Americans would have paid under the Republican amendment. What’s more, that arbitrary price cap would have only applied to the already insured

You and @Dionysus444 will literally believe anything if its covered in hearts.

these are facts...pull the documents up from the govt website
The facts are you blasted Democrats for blocking price reforms under Trump and repealing his EO and are now defending Republicans for doing the exact same thing. Just be consistent and call them both out.

Here's some more facts @jameslee32 and maybe @sambowieshin can weigh in. Democrats voted party line against a school safety bill. And no, it's not your talking point "teachers with guns" .

The Securing Our Schools Act would:

• Invest $15 billion in school safety personnel, doubling the number of school resource officers

• Invest $10 billion to hire 15,000 school-based mental health professionals

• Increase the physical security of schools through grants

• Triple FEMA’s Nonprofit Security Grant Program to help secure schools

Sounds like democrats don't care about kids. Not to mention, this was paid for with unused covid relief. And since 2 years later, 93% of the 100s of billions the schools claimed they needed to reopen remains unused, seems it would be pretty easy. Would have been the largest school safety bill in history.

Of course we know democrats don't care about kids, their actual obsession is just trying to make guns illegal.

Told you I was ahead of the curve.
So I'm interested in the logic. You're saying there's no difference in boys and girls...meaning ppl would make teams by ability, which seems it wouldn't be something you'd support bc of Equity and all.

Let's take basketball- nba would be all men, wnba would be all men, college men and women's would be men, hs boys- boys, hs girls- boys. In other words no need for the women's leagues at all.

I've said it before, the nba is the everyone league. If a woman was good enough to play in the nba they would let her, bc she would be really good. The wnba is a league singled out just for women

So I'm interested in the logic. You're saying there's no difference in boys and girls...meaning ppl would make teams by ability, which seems it wouldn't be something you'd support bc of Equity and all.

Let's take basketball- nba would be all men, wnba would be all men, college men and women's would be men, hs boys- boys, hs girls- boys. In other words no need for the women's leagues at all.

I've said it before, the nba is the everyone league. If a woman was good enough to play in the nba they would let her, bc she would be really good. The wnba is a league singled out just for women
I mean I’d take issue with some points of your framing but your basic content is correct. Segregation is wrong. We don’t have all-white and all-black leagues separated by race. People just play by their ability. Should be the same with sex.

Not to mention anyone hiring an illegal alien is breaking federal law themselves.
If I'm not mistaken it became federal law back during the Reagan years. I remember a lot being said about it...but like a lot of federal (state and local for that matter too) laws, it's all talking points for campaigning or a knee jerk reaction when something happens. And then seldom if ever enforced

I wonder how many companies over the years have been fined, etc for hiring illegals?

historically mortgage rates have always been above 7%. We have kept them artifically low for 20 years and it was bad policy. You are supposed to buy a house with a large down payment so the interest rate doesn't have you paying 300% over the 15-30 year mortgage with PMI adding another 50%. We forced rates low which opened up the era of very stupid no down payment mortgages and sub prime. Everyone with a pulse started taking out mortgages they never had a chance of keeping up with. Big part of the pressure that kept housing prices shooting up. rates are going back to where they belong and will release pressure in the market. of course that is if the GoP does something usefull for the first time in their miserable existence and works with the Dems to write legislation to heavily heavily regulate corporations buying up all the residential real estate.
And our resident apologists are out in force again.

* KA - BOOM *

You are dismissed.

And I don’t. In fact, if it wasn’t for libs on here, I wouldn’t even know anything about it. So what’s your point?
That’s my point. You’re so dumb and uninformed you’re blaring their posts all over social media. You can claim ignorance but that just makes you stupid to go along with evil.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT