POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm getting a little concerned with all of Trump's picks. I was hoping for a coverall race bingo, but it's looking more and more like he's just hiring based on merit, not race.
Can't wait for the "Trumps hiring too many white people" article.

Suggestions for Democrats going forward. Hilarious....and so true.

https://spectator.org/dear-democrats-just-keep-it-up/

Never ever call it radical Islam. In fact, every time there is an attack abroad, and God forbid domestically, keep insisting Islam is a religion of peace, while knocking intolerant Christians. Instead of destroying ISIS, insist that they need therapy; maybe even offer them your service animals

Get the fringe voters. Keep kneeling during the national anthem. Continue to call out our police departments for being racist. Reinforce what must be the biggest issue that people fear as they go to bed at night, climate change. I’m not really sure you guys have spoken about this issue enough. Go to Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, and drive there in your hybrids. Talk to the Americans with no work, and tell them it’s not that they don’t have a job that is the problem; explain to them how they are replaceable but the earth is not.

SESSIONS HAS ACCEPTED IT YES!!!!

An actual AG who respects the rule of law, and won't hate on cops.

WE JUST KEEP WINNING. EAT A BOWL OF SHIT LIBS.

anigif_enhanced-21532-1444780219-2.gif

I guess his opinion could change with Sessions as his pick for AG, but Trump has said on numerous occasions that his view on marijuana laws is to leave it up to the states.

As should many things. More power needs to be in the states. So things like gay marriage, abortion and tranny bathroom gate should be left to the citizens of that state.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Suggestions for Democrats going forward. Hilarious....and so true.

https://spectator.org/dear-democrats-just-keep-it-up/

Never ever call it radical Islam. In fact, every time there is an attack abroad, and God forbid domestically, keep insisting Islam is a religion of peace, while knocking intolerant Christians. Instead of destroying ISIS, insist that they need therapy; maybe even offer them your service animals

Get the fringe voters. Keep kneeling during the national anthem. Continue to call out our police departments for being racist. Reinforce what must be the biggest issue that people fear as they go to bed at night, climate change. I’m not really sure you guys have spoken about this issue enough. Go to Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, and drive there in your hybrids. Talk to the Americans with no work, and tell them it’s not that they don’t have a job that is the problem; explain to them how they are replaceable but the earth is not.
And please, keep nominating candidates like Hillary Clinton.

Sanders 2020? Maybe they'll resurrect Howard Dean.

Lol...

Reactions: allabouttheUK
And please, keep nominating candidates like Hillary Clinton.

Sanders 2020? Maybe they'll resurrect Howard Dean.

Lol...

The left is all in on the radicalize minorities/oppressed groups crowd. They're not going to go away from it. They're going to be more hardcore about it.

Actually Ford was moving their Lincoln SUV production out of the KY facility and relocating it to a facility in Mexico. They were not cutting any jobs because they were replacing production with another model at the plant, but anytime you move something like that there will be loss...maybe not until their collective bargaining agreement, but still. Them keeping their SUV production in KY along with the financial investment to also produce the other model will create more jobs.

PS...You are full of poo and were wrong about the election.
Wrong wrong wrong...were not considering moving SUV production, small car production.

I called election for Trump in August b4 anyone but die hards did.

Sanders would have beaten Trump, Dems f'ed that one up. Hell, John Kerry would have beaten Trump. Hillary was a stupid choice with all her baggage.

Wrong wrong wrong...were not considering moving SUV production, small car production.

Ford spokeswoman Christin Baker said Ford's plant in Cuautitlan, Mexico was the "likely" location for the MKC in 2019, the Free Press reported. Baker did not say why the automaker changed its plans for the Lincoln SUV.

Cardkilla may want to inform the Ford spokeswoman that she is wrong wrong wrong about Ford's plans.

Not sure why you're rejoicing anyway because without the auto bailout you hated Obama for their would be no jobs to 'save'. Your idiot President wanted to let them go bankrupt.

The leftist media is the worst. No way should Trump do anything to ever help them. I wouldn't give them a single interview.

It's funny how much is forgotten in 8 years. Like how bent out of shape conservatives were that Obama won. Plenty of racist signs, talk about the end of the country, not my president, and not going to work with him. So, we're gonna see how Republicans like that treatment over the next 4 years.

Your idiot President wanted to let them go bankrupt.

It's almost like the left started that "Not my president" shit when Bush was POTUS.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
If you want to read a long essay of Obama and his views on the election and his legacy with zero pushback in his role in the loss or anything negative whatsoever, The New Yorker has it covered. Thousands of words of repugs being bad and Obama being a savant.

The left as a whole could be diagnosed as clinically insane. They don't understand what Nazi's really are. They don't understand the definition of (sexism, racism, bigot, xenophobia, homophobia). They have been taught bass-ackwards like some sort of sick sociological experiment. They truly are everything they hate, and have no understanding whatsoever about economics.

Reactions: TopCatCal
I liked the political thread more when Cardkilla and Fuzz were just spewing opinionated bullshit, not easily disprovable facts that get smacked down 30 seconds after they're posted.

The Trump victory sure took the wind from their sails.

Ford spokeswoman Christin Baker said Ford's plant in Cuautitlan, Mexico was the "likely" location for the MKC in 2019, the Free Press reported. Baker did not say why the automaker changed its plans for the Lincoln SUV.

Cardkilla may want to inform the Ford spokeswoman that she is wrong wrong wrong about Ford's plans.
My bad was thinking of Ford Escape. I can actually admit when I get things wrong. However, that didn't save a plant or any jobs necessarily. Lying to the American people should not be tolerated no matter if it's an R or a D

I liked the political thread more when Cardkilla and Fuzz were just spewing opinionated bullshit, not easily disprovable facts that get smacked down 30 seconds after they're posted.

The Trump victory sure took the wind from their sails.

Putting Fuzz and Copkiller on ignore has made this place great.

#MakeThePaddockGreatAgain

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Right, it was a $9 billion 'credit line' they asked Congress for...semantics

Ford did not take any money under the TARP program as GM and Chrysler did. They did take out a $5 Billion loan under another program. GM was basically owned by our government at one point. The Treasury lost $11 billion on the TARP loans to GM. Ford repaid its debt. GM actually did undergo a structured bankruptcy where the bondholders got screwed. Big difference and its not just semantics.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...billion-on-gm-bailout-latest-tarp-report-says

Last edited:
The leftist media is the worst. No way should Trump do anything to ever help them. I wouldn't give them a single interview.

The irony in that post is that the 1800's is marked by when this country finally so "no" to something the most notably. The 19th century is also credited for the greatest advancements in industry and also for some of the most significant contributions in literature. Just a lovely thing to see on this page.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT