POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if he was on the board he would be required by law to act in the financial interest of shareholders. He also would be heavily restricted on what he could tweet. That is why he turned the seat down, he couldn't use it as a publicity stunt anymore. If you do any research on how he runs his companies you would quickly see Elon gives no shits about how twitter controls its speech. He has a long history of destroying anyone in his companies that speak out against his visions. He also sues the shit out of anyone that put out bad reviews of his products. Elon is an interesting visionary. but to say he cares about free speech is a lie, he cares about $$$$$ and attention.
9hcx395mtgw81.jpg

Honestly, VH knows these vaccines are garbage shit, but he was such a coronabro, and has a personality type where he will never ever ever admit to being wrong, he will fight to the death to defend his original incorrect opinions.

What a loser.
Yep. I'm not wrong again. Signed, M-dog's Mental Disease

'Sales of “Jill: A Biography of the First Lady” have been so low that The Washington Free Beacon used the phrase “Doctor Dud” in the headline of its report on the book.

All of 250 copies of “Jill” were sold in its first week on the market.'
The only people that would buy this book are democrats & most of them are illiterate, so you wouldn't expect it to sell very many copies.

Strange how conservatives say AOC ideas are wrong but then cannot stay in the ring with her when trying to debate her. Even Kentucky's rep warns of trying to debate such a smart and talented person. LOL

It's not that we are scared. We don't want to use edited quotes to make her look bad. Here is a full 30 minute interview in which she clearly doesn't understand the economy, pay, how unemployment is figured.... and on and on. I dare you to watch this and tell me she is a smart cookie.

Unrelated but this is the paddock so who cares? Not sure how much some of you have been around youth sports or remember it but I’ve got kids in it and I’m just disgusted at how big of a pussy some of these kids are who cry over the slightest thing. Had a mom rush the field this morning cause her timid kid fell down. 😂🤦‍♂️

I intentionally did not baby my kids and act like they were recovering from a gun shot any time they fell down or got a scrape. You see the result of doing that with those type of kids. Weak.

SCOTUS already ruled on this many times. Unless you have begun filling in for the role of government censorship does not get 1st amendment protections for a business. Any real conservative should understand this. The internet is already full of censorship just like the real world. Conservative state school boards censor the shit out of their curriculums and I don't see you crying about it. Conservatives crying that government should be telling companies how to operate is hilariously ironic. Twitter should just say it's against their religion to allow conservative tweets then maybe you would understand. Is it smart of them to be censoring users? Probably not. But untill some other company challenges them for the market they will do whatever they feel like.
l488wbb43pw81.png

Allie Stuckey's parody of this was gold.

It's what cracks me up when they say we take her out of context. Im begging people to listen to the whole thing because it makes it worse than edited clip. She litter ali didn't have a clue how unemployment is figured. Not talking about who and who is not counted as unemployed... that is beyond her thinking in that. She thinks if people have 2 jobs that that reduces unemployment. She thinks that if people work 60 hours per week that it decreases unemployment. She is a legit idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT