How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FPmGoPxXsAM28GX

She was always awful at her job. In the beginning she used to say "ugghh" all the time. She fixed that but she still has her major tell when she's nervous/lying - she starts fixing her hair.

I am not sure there is one. I can only comment on a personal basis from family members, and some friends, that are life long Democrats

And union. Those people and their families are union till they die and will vote however they're told. Frustrating but how it is

She was always awful at her job. In the beginning she used to say "ugghh" all the time. She fixed that but she still has her major tell when she's nervous/lying - she starts fixing her hair.

And union. Those people and their families are union till they die and will vote however they're told. Frustrating but how it is
The way forward for Republicans is with the working class, and that includes Union members.

The execs at Truth Media are abandoning ship. Trumps YUGE social media shake up was a YUGE flop. Mainly because like always conservatives can't come up with their own ideas. Copy and pasting something already done is for losers! The app is already begging to lose users. sad :-(

* KA - BOOM *

Yeah, a $430 million flop. Your ass is again dismissed.

I'm not sure if Mandel is pro or anti-Trump. As I noted, he's nothing but a politician that in my view will say/do just about anything to get votes. I know he's trying hard to get Trump's endorsement, but so far I don't think Trump has made an endorsement....which I think is strange.
He first wants to be sure his endorsed wins. Not at all clear between about 5.

Some interesting stuff in there. Gives insight into what a motivated R governor and state legislature can do.

Yep, Kemp is a great motivated governor.

Pricing treated wood for a garden project. Lowes, Home Depot, bout the same on prices. 84 lumber was a few bucks higher, but here is what freaked me out, A mom and pop hardware/ lumber store near me had about the same prices as 84 lumber, but the lady also told me she got notice that treated lumber prices will go up 300% in May....I about shit. THANKS AGAIN YOU MUSH HEAD BASTARD! I guess that's Putin's fault as well huh.

Classic NOVA. Guy was charged with libel on a 70 year old law that the dems changed in 2020 to be more "inclusive".

If they continue to close down the avenues of conversation there will only be one avenue left open. It won't end well for anybody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT