POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
James Alefantis. Comet Pizza. Ties to Judge Baby Sex that is about to be sworn in

gross1.png

9 points short.

Well gave them back almost half my winnings from Saturday...the amount of shots missed right at the rim all night was a killer. 11-40 combined from three didn't help. This might sound conspiratorial, but I think Caleb Love missed shots on purpose cause he wanted a poster on the Catsillustrated political board to lose money on the game. He was 5-24...the only thing that makes sense is he was out to get me.

I think if they play that game 5 times the over hits 3 or 4 times. They don't play it 5 times though...at least UNC got beat.

Last edited:
So - if you consider yourself a traditional “liberal” — and NOT a marxist or communist....

Do you agree that there’s a responsibility on your part to speak to that differentiation?

We really need non-communist democrats to be speaking to this now

You’re really just shedding the same type of light on the marxist movement that you did back in the 90s / early 2000s when you coined “neocons” to describe the unhealthy movement within the conservative base

you were right then - and you need to speak up now

seriously
make en effort to distant yourself from the marxists

they’re not “liberals” — they’re not “far left” — this is an easily identifiable marxist revolution happening

so speak up man - you outnumber those bastards

I have disagreed with pretty much every policy decision Joe has made. But, incidents like this make me feel sorry for him. He's just befuddled, relating stories that have no point and aren't relevant to anything actually going on in the country. He's just a sad, old man who is not well. Should not be the President because he's mentally unfit to perform the duties of office. He's certainly lined his own pocket from the public trough, protected his degenerate son (and is still doing so), lied, quite possibly stolen an election, overly creepy with the ladies, etc.

But, as a somewhat sympathetic human, how can you not feel some sympathy for this old man who has lost some of his marbles and is obviously losing more every day, every week, every month? I wouldn't wish Alzheimers or dementia on my worst enemy and it's pretty obvious Joe has got something like this.

I swear - I'm not being sarcastic. He's a horrible President and has made the wrong decision in almost every case since being installed as POTUS. But, from a purely humane standpoint, he's sick and I do feel sympathy for him as it's a horrible disease he's dealing with.
The dude is a pedophile. Have you not seen videos of him touching kids? His son is a Pedo…stays in the family.

Dont have sympathy for this predator. He is scum

So - if you consider yourself a traditional “liberal” — and NOT a marxist or communist....

Do you agree that there’s a responsibility on your part to speak to that differentiation?

We really need non-communist democrats to be speaking to this now

You’re really just shedding the same type of light on the marxist movement that you did back in the 90s / early 2000s when you coined “neocons” to describe the unhealthy movement within the conservative base

you were right then - and you need to speak up now

seriously
make en effort to distant yourself from the marxists

they’re not “liberals” — they’re not “far left” — this is an easily identifiable marxist revolution happening

so speak up man - you outnumber those bastards
Nope. They don't exist. Those of us like myself that were in the middle realised with age that we are conservative. The rest have revealed themselves as true radical leftist. I mean you can't get any dem to answer a question about what a woman is. There has never been a bigger divide. Not good. Civil unrest is going reach a point of no return.

Nope. They don't exist. Those of us like myself that were in the middle realised with age that we are conservative. The rest have revealed themselves as true radical leftist. I mean you can't get any dem to answer a question about what a woman is. There has never been a bigger divide. Not good. Civil unrest is going reach a point of no return.

sheeiiit
that CANNOT be true

there are too many solid academics - honest artists - privacy supporting-libertarian minded PEOPLE in the “traditional left” — to remain frozen and silent

granted - some or perhaps even many ARE speaking up - they won’t be allowed to have an officially recognized or sanctioned political consciousness of course

but i believe the intellectual honesty and opportunity to rebel against the too obvious group- think BS inundating all channels....

just speak up / DO DIFFERENTLY locally, traditional left friends and fellow citizens - change locally and demand political accountability baby

Reactions: trueblujr2
sheeiiit
that CANNOT be true

there are too many solid academics - honest artists - privacy supporting-libertarian minded PEOPLE in the “traditional left” — to remain frozen and silent

granted - some or perhaps even many ARE speaking up - they won’t be allowed to have an officially recognized or sanctioned political consciousness of course

but i believe the intellectual honesty and opportunity to rebel against the too obvious group- think BS inundating all channels....

just speak up / DO DIFFERENTLY locally, traditional left friends and fellow citizens - change locally and demand political accountability baby
You are greatly underestimating the brainwashing by the media.

By and large conservs vote by what affects their checkbook. Libs vote on emotion. You can't rationalize with ppl that will cut their own throat because the propaganda machine has convinced them the world will end in 12 yrs because of climate change. And so on.

The middle independent has shrunk to its smallest number ever.

the propaganda IS strong
and it’s working on many levels

including use of harmonic frequencies and remote neural stimulation/influencing -

here’s a US patent from the 90s documenting viable methods of remote manipulation of the human nervous system

US Patent Info

this one ...talks about the pulsed frequencies and the ability to manipulate human biological/neurological functions

US Patent

check this one out from the Germans - it’s essentially a kind of artificial ESP - transmitting & transplanting ideas/thoughts from sender - to receiver (irrespective if they’re participating/willingly receiving)

Thank You Germany

and i BELIEVE this type development led to what they sometimes call “voice to skull” communication....planting audible messages into someone’s head - yep

Better Reconsider the TinFoil Hat

with quantum computers running behind things and AI coming into a more ubiquitous and real driver in medicine, law enforcement, resource granting decisions and social engineering — its honestly going to get A LOT weirder than remote neural manipulation, man

the emerging human genetic alterations and revelation of non-human entities is REALLY close at hand too

Last edited:
what the **** are you even talking about? EA is a publisher, they heavily regulate speech within their brands. Disney is a publisher and heavily censors speech across its brands. School newspapers have tons of censorship rules. Anything that is not considered a public forum or a state actor can be censored. Milo Yiannopoulos' publisher canceled his book deal because they didn't like his youtube videos. Trump tried to censor Macmillian when they published Fire & Fury but they told him to **** off as is their right. Publishers cannot be censored by the goverment (they can if the feds declare it against national security) but can most definitely censor anything they publish. The market is free to censor its goods and also free to lose lots of money if they take it beyond what the public is willing to accept. You do know we still ban books in the US?
Some dipshit got this "publisher" word stuck in your head even though it means jack shit.

In Hazelwood School District v. Kuhlmeier, the high court ruled that school officials can censor school-sponsored publications if their decision is “reasonably related to a legitimate pedagogical purpose.” This means school officials must show that they have a reasonable educational reason for censoring the material.
9yjuoynzonr81.jpg

Cruz is a swamp creature. He just hides it. An anti-trumper. That’s why he’s picking the anti-trump nominee. JD Vance is the right choice.

Like Ted but he’s thinking about Ted not the USA
I'm not sure if Mandel is pro or anti-Trump. As I noted, he's nothing but a politician that in my view will say/do just about anything to get votes. I know he's trying hard to get Trump's endorsement, but so far I don't think Trump has made an endorsement....which I think is strange.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Some interesting stuff in there. Gives insight into what a motivated R governor and state legislature can do.

Good Lord, now they are calling in Barry the Muslim...Can it get any worse?

Democrats hope Obama will give Biden a jolt | The Hill

He couldn’t get Hillary over the top in ‘16, even after holding a weekend rally in Florida and a night before election rally in Philly.

I think people do come out to see Obama, but that doesn’t mean those same people go to the polls and vote for the candidate he’s crooning for.

I wonder if Elon Musk will use his new board position to support free speech, or if he’ll use it as leverage to convince democrats to continue filling his coffers with government subsidies. Only time will tell I guess.

the propaganda IS strong
and it’s working on many levels

including use of harmonic frequencies and remote neural stimulation/influencing -

here’s a US patent from the 90s documenting viable methods of remote manipulation of the human nervous system

US Patent Info

this one ...talks about the pulsed frequencies and the ability to manipulate human biological/neurological functions

US Patent

check this one out from the Germans - it’s essentially a kind of artificial ESP - transmitting & transplanting ideas/thoughts from sender - to receiver (irrespective if they’re participating/willingly receiving)

Thank You Germany

and i BELIEVE this type development led to what they sometimes call “voice to skull” communication....planting audible messages into someone’s head - yep

Better Reconsider the TinFoil Hat

with quantum computers running behind things and AI coming into a more ubiquitous and real driver in medicine, law enforcement, resource granting decisions and social engineering — its honestly going to get A LOT weirder than remote neural manipulation, man

the emerging human genetic alterations and revelation of non-human entities is REALLY close at hand too

More tinfoil hat stuff . . . in a recent Biden EO

The Executive Order also calls for continued research into a U.S. Central Bank Digital Currency.

Astonishing 🤮
Geez....and my brother is moving just down the road from there to La Quinta here in a month or two.
Mentioned he is moving for the dry, hot, desert climate for his Parkinson's. Wonder how much he has looked into the politics of the area.

The Liberal party gets crazier by the day.
One of my all-time mysteries of my lifetime, at least the last 30 years, is how/why blue collar Dems, working class Dems, blacks, hispanics, and the Jewish Dems......can, and will, continue to vote for the craziness that is the Democratic party. In a world/country that was not upside down and (unfortunately) totally reprobate....the Dem party would be a thing of the past.

More tinfoil hat stuff . . . in a recent Biden EO

The Executive Order also calls for continued research into a U.S. Central Bank Digital Currency.

your tin foil hat is always welcome here, UKUGA

they’re becoming kind of [laughing] [laughing] fashionable i think 😌

science says their are many genders because it is a social label. You are confusing sex and gender. and sex is also not binary because you can be intersex with allows for basically an infinite number of variations. sex is bimodal and always has been and you are probably to stupid to even understand what that means.
or9ay2in7pr81.jpg

One of my all-time mysteries of my lifetime, at least the last 30 years, is how/why blue collar Dems, working class Dems, blacks, hispanics, and the Jewish Dems......can, and will, continue to vote for the craziness that is the Democratic party. In a world/country that was not upside down and (unfortunately) totally reprobate....the Dem party would be a thing of the past.
I'm really interested to know just exactly what a bridge too far for them is? What's their line in the sand?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT