• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too far into what?
Did you see the post I responded to?
Working class Dems, Blue Collar Dems (typically pressured to vote dem by their unions), Blacks, Hispanics, Jewish Dems.

Talking about the averge everyday worker at a Ford Plant or at GE. A lot like the people who make up the city of Louisville's population. The salt of the earth type average folks who work hard, many of which send their kids to private catholic schools or high schools, like to fish, hunt, or just goof off on their days off. Cookouts, friends over, drink beer, mow their lawns, and just live a normal happy life. Those are typically the people YOU tend to refer to as "uneducated".

What is a bridge too woke for them? At what point do those people stop buying into all the super woke media garbage, all the virtue signaling? The nine million genders that all have to be catered to and individually recognized? The "Build Back Better" globalist nonsense, the mandates, etc. How much needs to be taken from them before they say enough is enough?

THESE are the people being hit hardest by inflation, soaring gas prices, uncertainty at their jobs due to supply chain issues. When will these people realize this move towards a New World Order doesn't benefit them in the least.

I'm really interested to know just exactly what a bridge too far for them is? What's their line in the sand?
I am not sure there is one. I can only comment on a personal basis from family members, and some friends, that are life long Democrats. When I question them it is always the same answer. "My daddy and grandpa were Democrats". You can not reason with them or persuade them that Democrat Party has been dead since Clinton and Hillary were president. One cousin told me it would disappoint grandpa and their mother if he voted Republican. Grandpa died in 1969 and his mother in 1992

I have cousins that are heathens that vote Democrat and evangelical Christians who vote Democrat. I do not understand it so I just keep my distance. When you are raising a family it is best to keep them away from Democrats. So I do and did. The Democrat Party platform could have been written by Satan because it follows every principle of the Devil. Still a huge portion of Christians vote the Party line and 95% of Evangelical Blacks vote Democrat. I have no answer

Working class Dems, Blue Collar Dems (typically pressured to vote dem by their unions), Blacks, Hispanics, Jewish Dems.

Talking about the averge everyday worker at a Ford Plant or at GE. A lot like the people who make up the city of Louisville's population. The salt of the earth type average folks who work hard, many of which send their kids to private catholic schools or high schools, like to fish, hunt, or just goof off on their days off. Cookouts, friends over, drink beer, mow their lawns, and just live a normal happy life. Those are typically the people YOU tend to refer to as "uneducated".

What is a bridge too woke for them? At what point do those people stop buying into all the super woke media garbage, all the virtue signaling? The nine million genders that all have to be catered to and individually recognized? The "Build Back Better" globalist nonsense, the mandates, etc. How much needs to be taken from them before they say enough is enough?

THESE are the people being hit hardest by inflation, soaring gas prices, uncertainty at their jobs due to supply chain issues. When will these people realize this move towards a New World Order doesn't benefit them in the least.
They don't now, those are the people that voted Trump in 2016 and 2020. It's why the elites freaked out.

The same thing happened in 1932, the elites were swept aside by the working class in the country. The current oligarchs learned from that and stole an election to try and stop it. It's why the left has gone all in on race and sexuality now, the public doesn't want their policies on governing so they gin up anger to counter it.

I didn’t ask who. You detailed that in the original posit. I asked “a bridge too far” into what? Nobody likes high gas prices. But you’re asking about a line in the sand without even saying which desert.

Last edited:
I didn’t ask push who. You detailed that in the original posit. I asked “a bridge too far” into what? Nobody likes high gas prices. But you’re asking about a line in the sand without even saying which desert.
Well the notion that teachers should be able to sexualize kids or that “woman” no longer means “female” are getting pretty f—-ing deep into enemy territory.

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
I am not sure America can stop the legalization of pedophilia. There are organizations funded by powerful people with more money than we can count funding these degenerates. Here is one I had not heard of that is called Minor Attracted Persons. MAPS. See how they present their criminal and deviant behavior.

Minor-attracted persons (MAPs) are often misunderstood and are victims of misinformation and discrimination.

https://www.csaprimaryprevention.org/supporting-maps.html

https://www.welcomeconnections.com/maps

Well the notion that teachers should be able to sexualize kids or that “woman” no longer means “female” are getting pretty f—-ing deep into enemy territory.
That's why I asked with what. Because you aren't losing many Democrats over the traditional definition of woman just like you didn't over the traditional definition of marriage. If you care so much about tradition for that to be a deal-breaker you're already a conservative.

Before they revolt. Before they decide their party has left them?
No I mean what topics are you saying that's going to happen with? You said at what point do people get fed up and leave. Fed up with what? You won't say what Dems are supposed to be upset about other than high gas prices.

That's why I asked with what. Because you aren't losing many Democrats over the traditional definition of woman just like you didn't over the traditional definition of marriage. If you care so much about tradition for that to be a deal-breaker you're already a conservative.
Traditional Democrats are frankly too stupid to even know that the definition of “woman” is under assault. If they haven’t seen it on Facebook then it’s not even on the radar.

These idiots didn’t even know there was a Hunter Biden laptop. Many still don’t.

At some point, white women will have to come to grips with the notion that their kids are targets for pedophiles.

I'm pretty sure I listed a littany of issues other than gas prices in my earlier response.
It started with this:
One of my all-time mysteries of my lifetime, at least the last 30 years, is how/why blue collar Dems, working class Dems, blacks, hispanics, and the Jewish Dems......can, and will, continue to vote for the craziness that is the Democratic party. In a world/country that was not upside down and (unfortunately) totally reprobate....the Dem party would be a thing of the past.
Craziness, upside down, and reprobate are the only things said. You responded with:

Other than gas prices, you got multiple genders and globalist New World Order. No, most Democrats, and most Americans, don't care about those things. Those're messaging tailored for your market demographic, they don't resonate as strongly with others.

It started with this:

Craziness, upside down, and reprobate are the only things said. You responded with:

Other than gas prices, you got multiple genders and globalist New World Order. No, most Democrats, and most Americans, don't care about those things. Those're messaging tailored for your market demographic, they don't resonate as strongly with others.
That's where I think you're disconnected from reality. I think a lot more people care about that stuff than you realize. And if they don't care about the NWO or the Great Reset, they should.

lmao. Trumps dipshit press cheerleader spends all day letting everyone know how evil vote by mail is. And of course she has voted by mail the last 10 elections. MAGA!
zttcmx3x5pr81.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT