POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd expect nearly everything north of Grand Rapids to go Trump, don't know if it'll be enough to take Michigan though. Auto industry gutted and going to go for Killary.

Now he's telling old tales from a third hand source, and WTF is this Jim. He's awful. Preaching now. Bible verses. This man is loony.

CNN is a joke but their coverage is pretty good so far. They are going through Florida county by county and showing what percentage of the vote is in and what percentage each candidate is up.

Reactions: CC_332
CNN is a joke but their coverage is pretty good so far. They are going through Florida county by county and showing what percentage of the vote is in and what percentage each candidate is up.

Agreed. I've given 4 different channels a shot, and CNN is doing the best job, although Blitzer clearly has a massive hardon for Hillary. John King is nails though.

if Teump pulls off Florida, I'll have to look up final polls for the state and see what other states may have under polled Trump.

It seems like Hillary can still get a lot of votes from Palm Beach, Broward and Dade Counties if she keeps her current percentages. That would put her ahead IMO.

I can't stand CNN on a regular basis, but tonight they've got my attention. Call me elementary but I love their graphics and set so much more than Fox News. Much more aesthetically pleasing.

If Trump wins Florida, Gary Johnson beat the spread. I want him to win Florida just to shut you cuckworshipers up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT