POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't know if this an error. but Trump has a 12% lead in New Jersey even though it is showing Blue?

Trump now up +100k votes in Florida & climbing. Does she have enough to overcome or did they blow their wad in early votes?

Scared shitless right now.

Drunk so that helps. Construction starts in my basement at 8 tomorrow morning. Got a hotel room to sleep off this hangover.

I'm not going to bed tonight until I know the outcome.

I do wonder which is more likely, though: A "white wave" flipping WI, MI, and PA or a "Latino wave" dominating NV, AZ, CO, and FL (and maybe even NC/GA)
Looking like the white guys have the advantage so far

Scared shitless right now.

Drunk so that helps. Construction starts in my basement at 8 tomorrow morning. Got a hotel room to sleep off this hangover.

I'm not going to bed tonight until I know the outcome.

I didn't speak to anyone for days after the UConn and Wisconsin losses. I don't want that feeling again. We gotta win this one. The good guys have to win one for this country.

"Political outsider" C. Wesley Morgan (r) beats Rita Smart (d) for 81st rep in what is being called biggest upset ever in madison county politics. C likes guns and hates liars. Rita is a phony clown. Win for the good guys.
His opponents tried to make a big deal out of his liquor store ownership. Madison County saw right through that bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT