POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn't some random FBI agent. Every single agent who investigated the case believes Hillary should have been brought up on charges; or at the least lost her security clearance.

The only one who didn't was Comey. We shouldn't have to explain to you what took place here. Top down decision.

On top of that, these other FBI agents have been muzzled. Comey made them all sign non disclosure agreements, so that they couldn't speak out on record.
Hillary violated her NDA without fear of reprisal.

I think if would be fair to say the FBI agents should have no fear in violating their NDAs.... yeah right, just like the Sailor recently, their asses would be in jail.

Ain't gonna happen...and if it does, ain't gonna be pretty for those treasonous scum.

Seriously, I know you jokers are dreading the fact that Hillary is going to win in November and she is more than likely gonna stack the courts with liberal justices for the next two generations, but if you don't like our democratically elected government, then by all means, LEAVE.

You want to take up arms against our democratically elected government, then please do. I'll be watching with glee on TV when the real heavy guns come in and blow y'all up. Ain't no one gonna shed a tear in the process.

Bud I'm more worried about terrorist attacks and BLM if Trump wins than I am the dirty rednecks if Hilliary wins.

You flood this country with refugees and you give away our small govt benefits to those illegals who have evaded citizenship and taxes then you get what you ask for.

Meanwhile restricting the ability of gun owners rights and keeping policies that take away jobs and your sadly mistaken if you think people take that laying down.

Hate it, joke on it, laugh at it.........but it will come to a head.

Also what makes you think the start of civil unrest isn't in the military?

I do not think people realize how against this regime our military really is. They will finish out their duties and they will be done.

I knows hundreds that were so pissed they had to come back from Iraq and Afghanistan and fought to return to help their "family" which is what they condisered each other.

Now most of the ones I know can't wait to be done with their service and check in once a month and draw their check. They are done!

People are not getting that info, yet!

LOL, he is simply doing what he always does. Try to distract from his disaster of a campaign. Interesting that he waits until the 4th quarter and way behind to start talking about stuff that most Americans agree with. Just like when he pivoted towards the plight of black people after another disastrous week.

It's really hard to take anything he proposes with any semblance of confidence, as it will probably change next week. Maybe even tomorrow.
Surely you are joking. You cannot have typed this with a straight face. Hillary anyone?

I do not think people realize how against this regime our military really is. They will finish out their duties and they will be done.

I knows hundreds that were so pissed they had to come back from Iraq and Afghanistan and fought to return to help their "family" which is what they condisered each other.

Now most of the ones I know can't wait to be done with their service and check in once a month and draw their check. They are done!

Yep, I am ready and so are many more I know.

Yep, I am ready and so are many more I know.

I have 10 family members and another 20-30 direct friends that over the years I've also met the people in their platoons or whatever.......I know that covers maybe a 100-150 people but not one of them is ready to serve this country......0-150 is pretty damn alarming!

I've joked that I'm happy to be my age and have kids way too young to be concerned for 15-20 years so I'm good on that front.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The LA Times got the 2012 election right.
So did everyone else.
The problem with the LA Times poll is that they poll the same people every week...the very same people. They also give more weight to people who are enthusiastic about their candidate. Can't say I know anyone who is "enthusiastic" about Hillary but I do know a lot of people who are scared to death of Trump.
It also doesn't give consideration to the Electoral College which is where Trump is at a huge disadvantage. Blue states like California, NY, NJ, IL, etc put Clinton at 250+ electoral votes. Trump has to win almost every swing state and losing just one if it's FL, PA or OH means he can't get to 270.
Nate Silver gives Trump a 24% chance in FL, a 10.3% chance in PA and a 35% chance in OH. His chance at winning is set at 12.4%.

Reactions: Midway Cat
Lmaooooox100

Willy this story is for you buddy. Don't give up hope.

The EPA is gonna eat her ass. That is deplorable. I have never seen Trump do anything like that. She's such a criminal. Poor Mark Robins saw it love and in person. Fn shameful. What kind of loser dumps killer zombie aids infested sewage into natural protected bodies of water?

Lmaooooox100

Willy this story is for you buddy. Don't give up hope.

The EPA is gonna eat her ass. That is deplorable. I have never seen Trump do anything like that. She's such a criminal. Poor Mark Robins saw it love and in person. Fn shameful. What kind of loser dumps killer zombie aids infested sewage into natural protected bodies of water?

"Shitters full, Clark"

So did everyone else.
The problem with the LA Times poll is that they poll the same people every week...the very same people. They also give more weight to people who are enthusiastic about their candidate. Can't say I know anyone who is "enthusiastic" about Hillary but I do know a lot of people who are scared to death of Trump.
It also doesn't give consideration to the Electoral College which is where Trump is at a huge disadvantage. Blue states like California, NY, NJ, IL, etc put Clinton at 250+ electoral votes. Trump has to win almost every swing state and losing just one if it's FL, PA or OH means he can't get to 270.
Nate Silver gives Trump a 24% chance in FL, a 10.3% chance in PA and a 35% chance in OH. His chance at winning is set at 12.4%.

I'd that's true, he's F'd. No way he wins Ohio. Doubtful he wins FL.

I've wondered about this.

They need to do away with the electoral College shit. It seems like California will always decide it for the Democrats.

So me - greedy
Trump - legitimate wealth accumulation

How is the system rigged? I have some extra capital on the sidelines and would love to move it to a place that will give me a better rate of return than the current markets. Outside of buying some beaten down stocks, the market is kinda flat. Please share with me how the financial system is rigged. Please?

And Trump talked in a speech that he has everything he wants and it's time for him to help others. Seems to me that he is putting aside his personal life to help other people.

And you want me to explain how the financial system is rigged when you deny the emails that are floating in your face that shows how the elections is being rigged. No sir, I ain't got time for that.

Reactions: drawing_dead
Willy.jpg

Why not?

This is going to get ugly. You can't have a corrupt group who is so radical like the left go against a group who is trying to save the U.S. from being destroyed and not have the start of a revolution of some type of civil war.

Reactions: MrLair
You still believe that Hillary didn't store classified info on her server, Obama's WH, the DOJ & the FBI didn't collude to cover it up & that this is all just one big right wing conspiracy & you're questioning my logic?
It doesn't matter. Comey said there were classified emails. That's good enough for me but not good enough for an indictment. I'm also fully aware that she lied about it but why does this have to be another govt conspiracy? Because a game show host says so?

It doesn't matter. Comey said there were classified emails. That's good enough for me but not good enough for an indictment. I'm also fully aware that she lied about it but why does this have to be another govt conspiracy? Because a game show host says so?

I love the rationalization, Jameslee.

but why does this have to be another govt conspiracy? Because a game show host says so?
No, b/c there is now proof that FBI agents were offered special jobs in return to help cover it up. The FBI agents used the words quid pro quo in their official report. Not Trump, not me, not right wing conspiracist, but the agents who actually did the investigation. That's not conspiracy.

No, b/c there is now proof that FBI agents were offered special jobs in return to help cover it up. The FBI agents used the words quid pro quo in their official report. Not Trump, not me, not right wing conspiracist, but the agents who actually did the investigation. That's not conspiracy.

That's another crime

Reactions: moe_schmoe

Technically others are saying it, but Trump is so much louder it's all you hear.

Do you not think that other FBI agents being pissed that they worked that hard and felt they had enough to indict yet Comey alone disagreed and fed the plan on a long weekend Friday so that the Tuesday back to work the AG could just walk away is just a little suspicious?

Reactions: moe_schmoe
They started a brawl over that? Even if I supported Hillary I'd have to laugh. Those people must live miserable lives. Not to mention, it was all fun & games when the Trump statue made its rounds, but now it's suddenly a problem.
Libtards hate free speech..they want group think for their agenda

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
I have 10 family members and another 20-30 direct friends that over the years I've also met the people in their platoons or whatever.......I know that covers maybe a 100-150 people but not one of them is ready to serve this country......0-150 is pretty damn alarming!

I've joked that I'm happy to be my age and have kids way too young to be concerned for 15-20 years so I'm good on that front.
Retired but still work for the military and hear about it almost everyday. Soldiers are tired of this admin and the direction of this country and so are most of the retirees I know.

Surely that is something every person in this country agrees with.

This topic has been bright up and popularized before...probably just to get votes. One of those public/private stances.
Will Congress approve it by a 2/3's majority? If so then yeah, it's possible to get term limits ratified.

This is going to get ugly. You can't have a corrupt group who is so radical like the left go against a group who is trying to save the U.S. from being destroyed and not have the start of a revolution of some type of civil war.
There may be a civil war no matter who wins. If Hillary wins (especially if proven to have won it with fraud) many people will be pissed. If Trump wins you already know Soros will have BLM rioting in cities all over.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
Do you not think that other FBI agents being pissed that they worked that hard and felt they had enough to indict yet Comey alone disagreed and fed the plan on a long weekend Friday so that the Tuesday back to work the AG could just walk away is just a little suspicious?
& it's not just other. Every single agent - except for Comey - who investigated the case felt she should have been indicted; or at the very least lost her security clearance.

There's a reason Comey initiated a gag order, made all the agents sign non disclosure agreements, gave every single critical witness/accomplice immunity w/o getting anything in return & then took it upon himself to destroy evidence.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT