How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And now he is done!

They absolutely will not stand for that and he will no longer stand a chance to win.

Congrats though! It was a fun run.

The public wants that probably more than anything. However, voter fraud or assassination would make sure he doesn't get in place.

The U.S. needs him though. He's seriously our only shot to save this place right now.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
RIP America. It was a great run. I'll miss you.

statue-of-liberty-in-tears1.jpg

Reactions: drawing_dead
The public wants that probably more than anything. However, voter fraud or assassination would make sure he doesn't get in place.

The U.S. needs him though. He's seriously our only shot to save this place right now.

Yep. He was gonna lose anyway. But this sealed it. You think establishment came out against him before? It'll be that times 100 now.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Just looked at realclearpolitics.com polling page. If you guys are right, and the polls are cooked, there's going to be a lot of egg on a lot of faces - and the LA Times is going to come out smelling roses. Right now the average of 9 current polls has Hillary +7. LA Times has it Tromp +2, but the other eight are Clinton +4, +5, +7, +8, +8, +10, +11, +12.

IOW, somebody is way wrong - either the LA Times, or everyone else......
The LA Times got the 2012 election right.

Are you full dumbass or just half?

Post is right there, #42536

Heres your dumbasness in essence:

Writing 4 paragraphs detailing how stupid someone else because they dont understand how someone is an independent, right after you answer a question that asked "doesnt it bother any of you liberals..." and you reply with "it bothers this lib". Lol youre a walking contradiction.

But fine ill reply like you do. Im smarter than you, im more educated than you, i have betrer kids than you, my wifes hotter than your wife/husband, i understand markets better than you. Youre just a stupid lib who cant remember half the crap youve spewed.
So not one response to the argument. Usual con response. No response to saying cons don't do that? When I posted direct evidence against it. :joy:

I asked what you've done to make the country and your community better. Not a hard question.

Yep. He was gonna lose anyway. But this sealed it. You think establishment came out against him before? It'll be that times 100 now.

I'm not sure he loses this yet. I think he pulls a Harvey Milk. He still has enough time. That speech today was the best speech that I have seen from him. He really is talking presidential.

Is there enough in the voting tank to overcome his ego/personality to vote against her corruption? That is the deciding factor every American should think before they vote.

There will be the Albanys of the world who don't give a flying f*** for anyone else other than his greedy "he got his" mentality, so narcissistic people like that don't care.

In that Colorado speech, he does mention this will be a one party nation if we don't win this one, which is 100 percent true (in regards to open borders).

Trump taking on lobbyist today too. The man says what the American people feel when no other politician had the guts to do it (Maybe Paul).

In that Colorado speech, he does mention this will be a one party nation if we don't win this one, which is 100 percent true (in regards to open borders).

Trump taking on lobbyist today too. The man says what the American people feel when no other politician had the guts to do it (Maybe Paul).

That speech was good wasn't it?

That would sort of defeat the purpose of having a contingency plan if you could reverse it after a very likely scenario comes to fruition.

Yes, concur completely . . . I don't claim to know much at all about how these things work, but the Wiki site is Mr. Assange's property, yes? And to put it into crude terms reflecting on a career that includes electrical construction, Mr. Assange may not be able to disable his "switches", but could he be coerced into revealing the locations of equivalent sub-stations and major feed sources in order to disable the whole damn system? My take is the "pre-commitments" are staged on Twitter, but they would have to open from Mr. Assange's Wikileaks site or whatever alternative location he chose? If I'm wrong about that, would appreciate help clearing that part up. thanks.

So not one response to the argument. Usual con response. No response to saying cons don't do that? When I posted direct evidence against it. :joy:

I asked what you've done to make the country and your community better. Not a hard question.

I couldnt get past the first sentence without reading a lie.

Narrow it down to 1 paragraph and ill actually read it. Aint nobody got time for your love affair of yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: drawing_dead
Why was Cramer fired or why did he resign if all of this is just a big "right wing conspiracy" and "voter fraud" is a myth?

The Dems are the roaches that scatter when the lights get turned on. They're violent, lawless and for total chaos. There's a reason why they back Muslims, BLM, open borders, entitled to suck off the gov't, want big gov't to force their BS on you and are anti-America on everything...it's a reflection of their lack of character.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
There will be the Albanys of the world who don't give a flying f*** for anyone else other than his greedy "he got his" mentality, so narcissistic people like that don't care.

In the capitalistic world, there will always be winners and losers...unless you're advocating for a Marxist society? Are you?

I mean, Trump got his...effe the small business owners who was screwed over by Trump not paying him. Trump got his.

You have no problem with Trump getting his...yet have a problem when someone on the left gets theirs?

Par for the course...

OKeefe better up his protection. People are getting fired for his videos. Definitely expect them to try to silence him ASAP.

Would have been wiser for O'Keefe and his Republican friends to sit on that Acorn tape and utilize it for maximize damage. I mean, how awesome would it have been if that tape was released a few weeks back.

Lately, playing cut throat politics is not going well for the Republicans...not good.

In the capitalistic world, there will always be winners and losers...unless you're advocating for a Marxist society? Are you?

I mean, Trump got his...effe the small business owners who was screwed over by Trump not paying him. Trump got his.

You have no problem with Trump getting his...yet have a problem when someone on the left gets theirs?

Par for the course...

No, I'm not for a marxist society. haha

Yes, there are winners and losers in capitalism. But we don't have true capitalism anymore. That's a joke and you know it. I don't care if you wanna be greedy. So here's where you are a bit confused. I want all people to get a fair chance to join an economy that benefits an opportunity. Right now it's rigged, and your candidate is sold out and puppet stringed. If that web shatters, every single American will suffer because it was artificially set-up by foreign investments, donor money into bogus Foundations, Goldman sachs, bigh pharma. Once that glass illusions breaks. Your little comfortability will be gone. And Hillary will dance on your family's misery laughing and giggling.

I'm sure Trump used the best methods by the given law to increase his wealth. If you go after him in that context, then you've just also hit a lot of democrats too.

Par for course..

CNN even showed O'Keefe's newest video. I guess when it's so serious that people are losing/quitting their jobs over it, they have no choice but to report on it.

CvFTsDOWAAAgJ1Y.jpg

Would have been wiser for O'Keefe and his Republican friends to sit on that Acorn tape and utilize it for maximize damage. I mean, how awesome would it have been if that tape was released a few weeks back.

Lately, playing cut throat politics is not going well for the Republicans...not good.
They've got Podesta's emails - the whole damn Clinton playbook exposed for maximum exploitation. Trump should be ahead by 3 touchdowns. And yet, he's basically tied in the USA Wide polls, and down 10 points in polls that have a well known liberal bias. Everyone associated with the Republican ticket should be fired. To have all the advantages of the WIKI leaks and to totally squander it has to be galling for the GOP.

I just don't understand the personal stuff like what Albsny posted. There is a huge difference between what a person does in their private life and what they do when they are elected by the people to serve the people.

Albany is also one of the worst trolls on this board, and doesn't vote, so whatever. I do feel like people share his opinion tho.

Donna Brazile just released a statement pertaining to the O'Keefe videos. She said that the DNC is taking this very seriously & are committed to conducting a full investigation into... wait for it... wait for it... not the voter fraud aspect, but O'Keefe.

No, I'm not for a marxist society. haha

Yes, there are winners and losers in capitalism. But we don't have true capitalism anymore. That's a joke and you know it. I don't care if you wanna be greedy. So here's where you are a bit confused. I want all people to get a fair chance to join an economy that benefits an opportunity. Right now it's rigged, and your candidate is sold out and puppet stringed. If that web shatters, every single American will suffer because it was artificially set-up by foreign investments, donor money into bogus Foundations, Goldman sachs, bigh pharma. Once that glass illusions breaks. Your little comfortability will be gone. And Hillary will dance on your family's misery laughing and giggling.

I'm sure Trump used the best methods by the given law to increase his wealth. If you go after him in that context, then you've just also hit a lot of democrats too.

Par for course..

So me - greedy
Trump - legitimate wealth accumulation

How is the system rigged? I have some extra capital on the sidelines and would love to move it to a place that will give me a better rate of return than the current markets. Outside of buying some beaten down stocks, the market is kinda flat. Please share with me how the financial system is rigged. Please?

LOL, he is simply doing what he always does. Try to distract from his disaster of a campaign. Interesting that he waits until the 4th quarter and way behind to start talking about stuff that most Americans agree with. Just like when he pivoted towards the plight of black people after another disastrous week.

It's really hard to take anything he proposes with any semblance of confidence, as it will probably change next week. Maybe even tomorrow.

I just don't understand the personal stuff like what Albsny posted. There is a huge difference between what a person does in their private life and what they do when they are elected by the people to serve the people.

Albany is also one of the worst trolls on this board, and doesn't vote, so whatever. I do feel like people share his opinion tho.

I find it extra delicious that you actually believe politicians are honest, god-fearing individuals. You're gonna be very disappointed when someone tells you the truth about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Sorry (not really) that I don't subscribe to the talking points of the bubble you live in...but then again, a little truth from the other side probably makes you feel better at the end of the day. You're welcome.

I understand what your getting at, but here in KY nothing will change regardless.

I honestly believe either way there will be a small civil uproar(maybe a riot or two).

I do not trust the media to not aid in civil unrest either either. They will be the voice against Trump if he wins and they will scrutinize Trumpocrats when they are fed up.

I know revolution isn't a light topic but it will happen.

I know revolution isn't a light topic but it will happen.

Ain't gonna happen...and if it does, ain't gonna be pretty for those treasonous scum.

Seriously, I know you jokers are dreading the fact that Hillary is going to win in November and she is more than likely gonna stack the courts with liberal justices for the next two generations, but if you don't like our democratically elected government, then by all means, LEAVE.

You want to take up arms against our democratically elected government, then please do. I'll be watching with glee on TV when the real heavy guns come in and blow y'all up. Ain't no one gonna shed a tear in the process.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT