POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, is this fake like the female Florida whistle blower that you ran with?

Hahahaha

Why yes it is...
The MSM glorifies that crazy bitch by only showing her admittedly cute face and not showing that she's a heifer. They also fail to mention her lengthy history of criminal charges, including those that are pending, as well as her spotty work history including getting fired from a college for cyber harassment, and they also incorrectly call her a "scientist", when she's a website operator, nothing more and nothing less.

But Fuzz thinks DeSantis is the bad guy. Fuzz literally bought her story and literally posted that "everyone" knows that DeSantis is cooking the books.

Ohh the left doesn’t like the taste of their own medicine? They have routinely tried to ruin people’s lives over not being woke. We had a lunatic leftist POC hold on to some offensive statement of a girl when she was 14, to ruin a college scholarship for her. Kyle Kashuv lost a spot at Harvard for the same thing. Lol

Also, the NYT kept Sarah Jeong who absolutely hates white people. Said just the most racist shit toward whites and the NYT defended her and kept her. Lol. Joy Reid kept her job despite all of the stuff she said and did.

For the left to act like its conservatives that created cancel culture is hilarious.
Conservatives do not run a single industry.

Lol. What a lie. First off, the chances of this bitch interacting with normal folk is slim to none.

It’s also interesting how I have existed on this earth long enough to live in major cities, go to a college in a major city, and despite being surrounded by so much diversity- never heard anyone calling a black person a racial slur.

These people live in a world of bullshit where they’re cape crusaders living like superheroes fighting the evil racist Nazis that are just everywhere trying to bother them.
I live in small town southern America. A lot of my friends and people I associate with are genuine white rednecks and proud of it. It's been years since I've heard anyone say the "N" word. If you're a good person and treat others well, nobody gives a rat's ass about your skin color or ethnicity. Most of the restaurants in this area are Mexican places. We all hang out there and the Mexican staffs are like family. They get invited to all of our get togethers and us to theirs. I was at a full blown country wedding two weeks ago. Pig roast, fire pit, and a field full of pickup trucks. The grooms best man was a black guy. The best man's entire family was also present. There's always going to be a small percentage of racists assholes in the world. But by and large most people find racism disgusting. People who only focus on the few jerks just give them a bigger stage to spread their hate on.

Every disease is different in who it attacks.

Didn't say LE didn't drop, just that if the average person who died of it, not anyone else, was 78, they would have had 9 years longer to live, on average, w/o the disease. Doesn't affect the lifespan of the other 330M people.

Ok. Show me one citation that the average life expectancy in the USA is 87. I keep seeing it at 78.6, or thereabouts.

Show your work, guy.

The MSM glorifies that crazy bitch by only showing her admittedly cute face and not showing that she's a heifer. They also fail to mention her lengthy history of criminal charges, including those that are pending, as well as her spotty work history including getting fired from a college for cyber harassment, and they also incorrectly call her a "scientist", when she's a website operator, nothing more and nothing less.

But Fuzz thinks DeSantis is the bad guy. Fuzz literally bought her story and literally posted that "everyone" knows that DeSantis is cooking the books.

FUZZ/RQ is an absolute idiot, and a welcher to boot. Pay Brady yet, RQ/FUZZ?

E18lS1kWEAAw1MG

Ok. Show me one citation that the average life expectancy in the USA is 87. I keep seeing it at 78.6, or thereabouts.

Show your work, guy.
Total life expectancy is 78.7. That is from the day you were born. He is likely talking about the life expectancy of someone who is 78. If you are 78 your life expectancy is higher than 78 obviously. I don't know that number but that is probably what he is seeing somewhere. I agree though links are important when stating things as fact and not opinion.

Reactions: RocknRollCats
I gotta admit something to you, I kinda respect Monica Lewinsky...yeah, you read that right.

She did something really stupid when she was young...all young people do stupid sh-t, but her stupid sh-t was played out in front of the whole country. Her family, everybody she grew up with, everybody she ever knew...heard all the details. I bet she spent years wanting to crawl underneath a rock, but now she has put herself back out there, got back on the horse, and even has made many public jokes at her own expense.

Don't get me wrong, a quick perusal of her twitter page says she is a dumb leftist...but she could have hid the rest of her life and decided not to...I respect that.

Last edited:
Here ya go fuzz / @rqarnold:

Normally anytime a democrat wants to lie on a republican. They always use that guy named Anonymous Source. This time they used this little slut Rebekah Jones & it blew up in their face when the truth came out. Now we know why they always use that guy named Anonymous Source.

Last edited:
Normally anytime a democrat wants to lie on a republican. They always use that guy named Anonymous Source. This time they used this little slut Rebekah Jones & it blew up in their face when the truth came out. Now we know why they always that guy named Anonymous Source.
Fuzz/Factchecker/Rgarnot/Dionobitch/Patnidumb and a few others get all of their information from sites that get their information from sites that quote anonymous sources from social media.

"They said so on Facebook!"

Seriously, you don’t find it curious that Covid had next to zero affect on people under 60?

The biggest economic challenge facing China is paying for their baby boomer retirement, something like 250 million people are going to be living off government pensions in the near future.

Here at home, it's also been very good for business.

Buoyed by Federal Covid Aid, Big Hospital Chains Buy Up Competitors​

Billions of dollars in Covid aid cushioned financial losses caused by the pandemic at some of the nation’s largest hospital chains. But those bailouts also helped sustain the big chains’ spending sprees as they expanded even more by scooping up weakened competitors and doctors’ practices.

Experts fear the aid program has had the opposite effect of what it was intended for — saving hospitals.
“I wouldn’t be surprised if we found, paradoxically, it accelerated centralization and consolidation,” said Dr. David Blumenthal, a former Obama administration health official and the president of the Commonwealth Fund, a nonprofit research group. “Even though it sustained smaller players, it enhanced the ambitions and capabilities of larger players.”

Last edited:
Total life expectancy is 78.7. That is from the day you were born. He is likely talking about the life expectancy of someone who is 78. If you are 78 your life expectancy is higher than 78 obviously. I don't know that number but that is probably what he is seeing somewhere. I agree though links are important when stating things as fact and not opinion.
If you are 78 your life expectancy is higher? Obviously? Based on what? What if you die the next day?

Idiot.

If you are 78 your life expectancy is higher? Obviously? Based on what? What if you die the next day?

Idiot.
No because the life expectancy of a living 78 year old is the average age of death of all people who have lived to be 78. Thus everyone that died before they reached 78 is not included in that average. Someone dying the next day after their 78th birthday is the youngest anyone could die that lived to be 78 so 78 years old is the lowest number included in the batch of ages in calculating the average age of death of people who reach 78. Please do not resort to name calling when you do not understand the mathematics. It is unnecessary.

This is an actuarial concept used for life insurance policies. Guess what math really is important in the real world and there really are a lot of uses for things like algebra, calculus, probability, and statistics.

No because the life expectancy of a living 78 year old is the average age of death of all people who have lived to be 78. Thus everyone that died before they reached 78 is not included in that average. Someone dying the next day after their 78th birthday is the youngest anyone could die that lived to be 78 so 78 years old is the lowest number included in the batch of ages in calculating the average age of death of people who reach 78. Please do not resort to name calling when you do not understand the mathematics. It is unnecessary.

Please don't come here playing semantic games to cover for the fact you are indeed a complete idiot.

Please don't come here playing semantic games to cover for the fact you are indeed a complete idiot.
Thanks, at least now I know you also do not know math so your lack of knowledge about other complex situations makes more sense. I wouldn't expect someone who relies on others ignorance and lies to like math very much though. It requires intelligence and it can not lie.

Reactions: rqarnold
I would take you to school in math, as well as semantics, as in any and all complex situations. You are a complete idiot.
Yet you don't understand the conditional probability at play in life expectancy tables. Please tell my why someone who is 78 years old has the same life expectancy of a newborn infant?

Thanks, at least now I know you also do not know math so your lack of knowledge about other complex situations makes more sense. I wouldn't expect someone who relies on others ignorance and lies to like math very much though. It requires intelligence and it can not lie.

You can, and do, lie with statistics and math. You scum only lie.

Reactions: rupp876
Yet you don't understand the conditional probability at play in life expectancy tables. Please tell my why someone who is 78 years old has the same life expectancy of a newborn infant?

Who siad I didn't understand? Oh, you did.

What I mean and what you think I mean is always different. I already told you that. I understand fundamnetal statistics and probability better than you ever will.

Reactions: awf and rupp876
Who siad I didn't understand? Oh, you did.

What I mean and what you think I mean is always different. I already told you that. I understand fundamnetal statistics and probability better than you ever will.
Then explain it. How do you calculate the life expectancy of someone who is 78 years old?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT