POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because society foists all the dangers of prohibition onto them. Those're drug-related economic activity fallout. They aren't out murdering people for fun.
I'm saying that rate difference is another consequence of the white privilege you're saying doesn't exist. So how do you explain it?
so blacks deal drugs because we force that on them and whites don't murder each other from drug related consequences because we are privileged to not have to murder each other?

are you schizophrenic? serious question

African Americans were around 11% of US population during the Vietnam era. The African American deaths during the war were around 12.5% according to your numbers. Data shows statistically there were excess black deaths during the war. Too many privileged white boys getting draft deferrals for heel spurs. Thanks for playing . . . who’s next.
"Data shows statistically there were excess black deaths during the war. "

You're smoking some funny math there. Total dead is what? Let's round it off to 65,400, right? Dead blacks is what? Let's round that off to 7200. 7200/65400 is what? 11.009% .

Even using your funny math of dividing black deaths, 7200, into white deaths of 58200, a 1.5% difference (.015 x 58200) is only 870 people. Kinda hard to say a whole war is racist when you're talking a tiny number like that.

To make a racist argument like that based on a statistically insignificant number is working the race card way too hard. Especially here, when you have to manufacture and fabricate the 1.5% difference based on funny math.

Last edited:
Do Hispanics commit crime at that rate? Koreans? Jews?

funny how that white privilege works.
Murder rates are high among Mexican and Central/South American drug cartels. The murder rates among certain populations of urban African-Americans are high for the exact same reason.
So you're saying black americans making up 50% of the murder rate is a result of white privilege?
Yes. That's where the violence over drug-related economic activity occurs, in their neighbors where people go to buy. What are the circumstances surrounding these homicides? They aren't out abducting people to eat them or some crazy crap. It's violence over drug profits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
I like how the top billionaires in this country are hardcore white liberal donors who influence law, media, entertainment, and academia and in the same breath imply that Trump supporters are the result of white privilege and systemic racism.

Folks. That is gas lighting. You're being gas lit by the dummies like Dion and Sambowie who have no clue what they are talking about

I like how the top billionaires in this country are hardcore white liberal donors who influence law, media, entertainment, and academia and in the same breath imply that Trump supporters are the result of white privilege and systemic racism.

Folks. That is gas lighting. You're being gas lit by the dummies like Dion and Sambowie who have no clue what they are talking about
Those billionaires are beneficiaries of it too. And their politics are about staying in power, not transgender sports or any of the other crap you whine about.

Those billionaires are beneficiaries of it too. And their politics are about staying in power, not transgender sports or any of the other crap you whine about.

Ok. So you're ok with liberal systemic racism. But not ok with people complaining about Lebron getting titty implants and playing WNBA basketball.

Great to see your priorities there, Dion.

Murder rates are high among Mexican and Central/South American drug cartels. The murder rates among certain populations of urban African-Americans are high for the exact same reason.

Yes. That's where the violence over drug-related economic activity occurs, in their neighbors where people go to buy. What are the circumstances surrounding these homicides? They aren't out abducting people to eat them or some crazy crap. It's violence over drug profits.
It's weird how what used to be considered racist is now considered "anti racist" today. Segregation is now good if the correct ppl are doing it, changing words around from colored ppl to ppl of color, etc etc etc. It's all nonsensical things that aren't typically based in reality as much as anecdotal narrations. I'm well aware of the environments or late starts, whatever that were given to African Americans. But no one is actually working towards actual solutions other than over corrections.

And 23% of combat troops in Vietnam were African-American compared to just that same 11% of the population. They put them into harms way more often.
My God, the BS isn't stopping.
Look at what you wrote. It's obviously BS. It's mathematically certain that whites were killed at a far higher rate than blacks IF, as you say, blacks made up 23% of the troops. According to you, 77% of the troops were white, but whites accounted for 88.99% of the deaths (58200/65400), while blacks accounted for 23% of the troops but only 11.009% of deaths (7200/65400). Yet, you claim that blacks got the dangerous jobs. Your thinking is... well, you've probably had a little more to drink tonight than I have.

I stand in solidarity with Malcom X. All liberals lie, cheat and steal.

I'm proud of my country for keeping the black death rate in Vietnam so much lower than the white death rate.

Last edited:
It reminds me, last year Matt Jones had that woke uofl cancel culture supporting professor from uofl on...Ricky Jones or whatever. And Jones actually asked him, where's the white privilege in Appalachia? An area more poor, disproportionately affected by opiates, unemployed, in poor health, etc than other areas.

And the dude just changed the subject. And that's because that's where we actually are....one demographic that has had a legitimate struggle in our country's history but instead of finding answers, taking others down bc it feels good and using everything as an excuse for white privilege or white supremecy to where the words literally have zero meaning, and it's not them tgo mostly...its woke white ppl speaking for them most of the time.. Lumping every happening into the worst possible assumption bc of past history not because of the particular case. If you don't get something its bc of race, but you should get something solely based on your race. Like, our current VP for instance.

Instead of canceling Dr. Seuss, can we cancel Dr. Fauci instead?
Dr. Fauci that dude is so lame.
The science flip flopper?
Yes, one in the same.

You don’t need masks and then you do.
First you’ll need one.
Then you’ll need two.
Wear a green mask,
Underneath your blue.

Wear them on planes, trains, boats and shore.
Wear them in stores, schools, your own house and more...

Unless you’re Fauci at a stadium watching baseball with your super elite friends after throwing perhaps the worst opening pitch one has ever seen... or those times you didn’t realize the cameras were rolling... then masks on your chin.

Dr. Fauci, that dude is so lame.
The science flip flopper?
Yes, one and the same.

African Americans were around 11% of US population during the Vietnam era. The African American deaths during the war were around 12.5% according to your numbers. Data shows statistically there were excess black deaths during the war. Too many privileged white boys getting draft deferrals for heel spurs. Thanks for playing . . . who’s next.
Using overall black % is meaningless. What matters is military-age male percents. Get back to us with that number. What also matters is percent in military.

Florida GOP redistricting gonna add more House seats and dems about lose house seats.

https://populist.press/gop-poised-for-huge-gains-in-florida-redistricting/
But other factors are at work. OH is losing a seat from 16 & currently leads 12-4. But they passed an anti-gerrymander law a couple years back. Net, I expect it will go to 10-5 or a net loss of 3. Right now, Ham Cty with Cincy is split with Pub suburbs that gives Pubs both seats. I expect one district to be all in Ham and be Dim. Steve Chabot is toast.

Reactions: blubo
EvXPhpYXYAkQdfY

I'm saying that rate difference is another consequence of the white privilege you're saying doesn't exist. So how do you explain it?
How is it white privilege that blacks chose to go into infantry units instead of college & get deferments (as I did)? People make choices that have consequences. Pretty straightforward w/o immediately pulling out the race card.

This will go mostly under the radar, especially to those who don't care much for technology.

But Chinese hacker group Hafnium was just found to be using US-based servers to hack company Microsoft Exchange servers (which is basically a company's email infrastructure, and is a main source of "data"). China hacking us is bad enough, but one of their target groups? Infectious Disease Researchers.

If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about this virus... China basically trying to steal what our epidemiologists and scientists have on COVID19...

How important is this? Working for a cybersecurity company I got a call during dinner to basically spend the next .. 6+ hours working on remediating our exchange servers. They weren't asking..
I'm probably the only one here who doesn't understand this. I have a vague understanding of hacking, but I am clueless about the significance of this statement-- "using US-based servers to hack company Microsoft Exchange servers". I don't even no what an exchange server is, or why it's important that US-based servers were used to hack them (as opposed to using Iranian-based or North Korean-based servers to hack them). Can you explain this in 30 words or less for the ignorants like me?
I do understand the significance of the hacks based on who the ttargets are, it's just the mechanics I'm fuzzy on.
Sorry you got called in to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55wildcat
How is it white privilege that blacks chose to go into infantry units?
Well, apparently, according to Dion's numbers, that was the safest place to be. They had a far lower death rate than whites, according to his numbers-- Blacks' participation rate was 23% of the troops, but their death rate was only 11%. Whites, on the other hand, were 77% of the troops but 89% of the deaths. So, blacks had a death rate = to 48% of their participation rate (11/23), while whites had a death rate = to 115% of their participation rate (89/77).
You have to be proud of America for keeping the death rate among blacks so much lower than that of whites.
America is just not as evil as some of these people think.

Last edited:
I'm probably the only one here who doesn't understand this. I have a vague understanding of hacking, but I am clueless about the significance of this statement-- "using US-based servers to hack company Microsoft Exchange servers". I don't even no what an exchange server is, or why it's important that US-based servers were used to hack them (as opposed to using Iranian-based or North Korean-based servers to hack them). Can you explain this in 30 words or less for the ignorants like me?
Sorry you got called in to work.

Sure thing.

So US-Based servers just means they are doing it, anonymously, from our own equipment. It's easier to get somewhere in the US, if you're already IN the US, right? Easier than if you're in China, at least.

..and my Email Servers ("Exchange Server", which is a Microsoft product), are basically just giant train stations. Like, think of Grand Central in NYC. My servers are accepting emails and sending emails, by the 10's of thousands per HOUR. They also store mailboxes, and all your mail that's in it. They EVEN can access other company systems, like customer and client data. And because every IT system needs email, my exchange server touches a LOT of systems.

Think of it like Die Hard. The terrorists have Grand Central Station. They're sending trains to go bomb the water supply, the power grid, to crash a train into Penn Station. They're sending troops to other locations now that they "trojan horsed" our the main train station. And the only person who can stop it, is John McClain.

This is a long winded way of saying I'm John McClain, really. Well, we're not equal, I guess.. but about as close as you can be.

How is it white privilege that blacks chose to go into infantry units instead of college & get deferments (as I did)? People make choices that have consequences. Pretty straightforward w/o immediately pulling out the race card.
"How is going to college rather than the infantry privilege" Hahahaha

Sure thing.

So US-Based servers just means they are doing it, anonymously, from our own equipment. It's easier to get somewhere in the US, if you're already IN the US, right? Easier than if you're in China, at least.

..and my Email Servers ("Exchange Server", which is a Microsoft product), are basically just giant train stations. Like, think of Grand Central in NYC. My servers are accepting emails and sending emails, by the 10's of thousands per HOUR. They also store mailboxes, and all your mail that's in it. They EVEN can access other company systems, like customer and client data. And because every IT system needs email, my exchange server touches a LOT of systems.

Think of it like Die Hard. The terrorists have Grand Central Station. They're sending trains to go bomb the water supply, the power grid, to crash a train into Penn Station. They're sending troops to other locations now that they "trojan horsed" our the main train station. And the only person who can stop it, is John McClain.

This is a long winded way of saying I'm John McClain, really. Well, we're not equal, I guess.. but about as close as you can be.
Thank you. That all made sense. I'm glad you explained "exchange server," that was where my confusion began. I just assumed that it was obviously some kind of server that I had never heard of. Thanks for your time.

"How is going to college rather than the infantry privilege" Hahahaha
I have to agree with you there. College entry does implicate white privilege, because liberals are strictly opposed to school vouchers for blacks, and have been so opposed for 50 years-- forcing blacks to stay in crappy schools, while whites have generally enjoyed better education. Blacks have been denied a college prep education. Liberals are correct in thinking that this is an effective strategy for keeping blacks on the plantation. For half a century, white liberals have worked hard to limit black assess to good primary education, which of course limits their access to secondary ("higher") education.
Thomas Sowell, a black guy who liberals hate, just wrote a good book on the subject titled "Charter Schools and Their Enemies". As you can guess, teachers' unions and the Dim party are in the forefront of denying blacks an equal educational opportunity.
What I don't understand is how the Hatfields, who set up and maintain the racist education system and go to college themselves, get off calling the McCoys white privilege racists when all the McCoys did was go to college.

Last edited:
"Data shows statistically there were excess black deaths during the war. "

You're smoking some funny math there. Total dead is WHAT? Let's round it off to 65,400, right? Dead blacks is WHAT? Let's round that off to 7200. 7200/65400 is WHAT? 11.009% .

Even using your funny math of dividing black deaths, 7200, into white deaths of 58200, a 1.5% difference (.015 x 58200) is only 870 people. Kinda hard to say a whole war is racist when you're talking a tiny number like that.

To make a racist argument like that based on a statistically insignificant number is working the race card way too hard. Especially here, when you have to manufacture and fabricate the 1.5% difference based on funny math.

Even if it’s a 1.5 percent different, so what? That’s nothing. You can’t engineer every outcome in life to match the racial makeup of the country.

If we are going to do that , then the NBA needs to be 60 percent white, 19 percent Hispanic, and 5 percent Asian.

Who the hell wants that ? All thinking that way does is create absurdities.

Check out commercials. You a will never, ever, see a minority portrayed negatively in a commercial. For example all the people breaking into homes in security system commercials are white males.

If aliens learned about our society from commercials, then they would think that every couple or family is interracial, black people represent half the population, and a majority of white men are effeminate.

Reactions: MO_Blue and blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT