POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The most ppl most disproportionately affected are immigrants down there. Why are you such a bigot?

Oh wait...its you. Lol that's why.

I atleast respect Dion, but your takes never disappoint

Ed serves no purpose in this thread. He makes pro pedophilia posts and then cries to the mods when people call him out on it. He's sick.

Lol...these ppl just throw darts at a map to fill positions. Here thus guy that has a wrap sheet, and felonies. Then we also got mayor Pete bc he likes choos choos, Susan Rice a career foreign policy person over domestic affairs, then they try to appoint Neera Tanden for no reason

So you’re OK with Biden’s EO that reversed Trumps EO that lowered prices for epi-pens and insulin for millions of Americans? Who does that EO help? Who put more money in Biden’s campaign coffers than they did Trumps?
I posted at the time that I disagreed with that. Biden/Democrats need to have something better to replace it with or they may get hammered with it in the midterms.

“And there's no way I'm gonna support California, there's just no way… If they don’t support me, I’m not gonna support them.” - Trump after the 2018 California wildfires
Boom. trump in a nutshell. One of the many reasons he got smoked. I pray he lives until 24 to see it happen again.

Raising money and volunteering to help those in need vs. running away from your own constituents to Cancun.

Lord Fauci says it's ok to hug now everyone

This SOB has taken every side of the situation..........has Fauci made a statement yet that he hasn't changed his position on.............also he was responsible for the Wuhan lab funding........he is a POS......technically he did no wrong because the funding was OKed prior to the halt.........he could have withheld funding under the order to halt said money........

He didn’t open the border, he repealed Trump’s “zero tolerance” policy. Over 90% of undocumenteds appear for their court dates. Much better than paying to house them in some facility.

I agree he should take a harder line against what’s being done to the Uyghurs, but he didn’t endorse genocide.

The American people desperately need covid economic relief. You can quibble about what’s in it but it needs to happen.

Almost all the EOs have been rolling back Trump’s EOs. That’s the problem with governing by EO and not Congress.

Nothing he’s done so far comes close to invading Iraq.
Blatantly false....

Reactions: 55wildcat
This SOB has taken every side of the situation..........has Fauci made a statement yet that he hasn't changed his position on.............also he was responsible for the Wuhan lab funding........he is a POS......technically he did no wrong because the funding was OKed prior to the halt.........he could have withheld funding under the order to halt said money........
Many of us said from day 1 that Fauci could not be trusted and he has done nothing since to disprove it.

hahaha

EuuN388XYAEkgaA

@JStaff2187

My baby boy is babbling with a baby yoda toy this morning.

Does that mean he’s going to identify as a Jedi?

*fingers crossed*
He could with proper training, but be cautious you must... for if he hears the fear mongering and far left propaganda during his training... fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate and hate leads to him becoming a woke Sith Lord.

He didn’t open the border, he repealed Trump’s “zero tolerance” policy. Over 90% of undocumenteds appear for their court dates. Much better than paying to house them in some facility.

I agree he should take a harder line against what’s being done to the Uyghurs, but he didn’t endorse genocide.

The American people desperately need covid economic relief. You can quibble about what’s in it but it needs to happen.

Almost all the EOs have been rolling back Trump’s EOs. That’s the problem with governing by EO and not Congress.

Nothing he’s done so far comes close to invading Iraq.

All bullshit. The border is open, period. He does tacitly endorse genocide, period. The best Covid relief is OPENING THE COUNTRY. He absolutely rules by fiat, whether you want to ridiculously blame Trump for that or not. You’re an absolute sucker for propaganda. But muh Iraq!

“And there's no way I'm gonna support California, there's just no way… If they don’t support me, I’m not gonna support them.” - Trump after the 2018 California wildfires
"While “Trump has by now signed declarations to assist victims of wildfires in Oregon and Washington as well as California,” Feinberg wrote, “Taylor said Trump has often had little interest in providing federal assistance to those Americans he deems insufficiently supportive of him politically, and would often complain about the leadership of a given state when asked to sign disaster declarations.”

Don't listen to the music, DA, watch the dance. Trump danced. So what if he doesn't care for the state leadership and expresses such. They deserved it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT