POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, know but, I wanted to see if any of our resident dims would care to explain that one. If most of the white liberals actually understood that they too are considered racist, fascist, nazi terrorist just because they are white maybe they would stop supporting this "insurrection" by these far left terrorist.
Nah, they all read White Fragility, took their knees in their white shame and became “allies”, they’re immune from being racists now.

I know dick all about guns, but I went to a gun show today. My friend that went with me is a gun guy. There was a lot of ammo for sale. But it was over $1 a bullet at most booths. That seemed high.

Reactions: awf
also one booth had a rifle that fired .50 bullets. It was awesome. But I'm poor. And I'm not sure that bullets is the correct word. Either way it looked it would penetrate a tank

I know dick all about guns, but I went to a gun show today. My friend that went with me is a gun guy. There was a lot of ammo for sale. But it was over $1 a bullet at most booths. That seemed high.
depends on what you are buying, but ammo has gone way up if you can even find it. Lots of new people buying and others buying to resell at a profit. Fear of riots and where that might go and fears of what the left might do are fanning flames.

But a dollar seems cheap on the off chance someone comes in your yard and you can shoot them.

Cartoon2.20.21-1.jpg

How many times was that proposed by lefties over the summer? How many cities are now operating shorthanded police forces over all the talk and threats? Seems I've read several news stories about that lately.
Hasn’t happened. Won’t happen. Don’t be so naive.

Hasn’t happened. Won’t happen. Don’t be so naive.
So you are saying we can't trust the word of lefties? When they say something, I can be assured they will not carry out their words? But wait, if they are untrustworthy, can I trust them not to do what they say they will do? This is getting to confusing. I think I'll just take care of myself. I'm pretty good at that.

So you are saying we can't trust the word of lefties? When they say something, I can be assured they will not carry out their words? But wait, if they are untrustworthy, can I trust them not to do what they say they will do? This is getting to confusing. I think I'll just take care of myself. I'm pretty good at that.
Everyone lies. Both sides. Take care of yourself.

Liberals. They spent the last year saying it.
It was in all the papers and such.
Clicked to show ignored content to show what you were responding to. Then I read his couple of follow ups.

it happened in Minneapolis. They voted to do just that. They lost a lot of officers and crime skyrocketed. Now 8 months later they are regretting it and spending 6 million to train and hire more officers.

Methinks gassy is laughing because it would take too long to type it all out. 😙😘😘
We’ve had several presidents since Carter. Not particularly great ones. W was a war criminal. John obviously feels strongly about it, so was just wondering what Biden’s done in his first month for him to be so passionate one way or the other.

We’ve had several presidents since Carter. Not particularly great ones. W was a war criminal. John obviously feels strongly about it, so was just wondering what Biden’s done in his first month for him to be so passionate one way or the other.
Don’t forget Biden cost his many thousands

Well for starters. Giving Iran welfare money and Wuhan lab tax payer money. And releasing illegal 3rd world criminals through treasonous EOs. Not even to mentioning the pro China policies. As Joe says, "China's concentration camps are a cultural issue"

He hasn't done 1 single thing to benefit Americans. Not a one. You're a commie, so anything Anti-American is great in your eyes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT