ADVERTISEMENT

Pilgrim says changes coming to lineup...

Meaning GIF

Don't shoot the messenger...just stating what I read.

Calipari is now committed to small ball lineup.

Rotation will go to 8 man and only 9 if needed.

DJ
Shep
Rob
Reeves
Mitchell
Thiero
Edwards
Ugo

Says the change is coming even if it breaks some hearts or rubs some people in basketball world the wrong way.

That sounds like he’s just running with what Cal said on his show tonight. He didnt commit to it but said we could do it if everyone was healthy.

JFC the man can't buy a clue.

Changing the lineup yet AGAIN.

What it needs is to be the same.

Jeez this guy.

Why not commit to hedging, or a zone defense?
The same would be Edwards still in the lineup. As as far as the proposed rotation it should be Z instead of Ugo and Burks instead of Edwards. That's only if you want the best possible team.

DJ
Shep
Rob
Reeves
Mitchell
Thiero
Edwards
Ugo

Says the change is coming even if it breaks some hearts or rubs some people in basketball world the wrong way.
Take it as sarcasm, but we only have 8
Or 9 players not sick or injured per game anyways. How could you not go small, the 7 footers aren’t helping a bit.

You can tell Edwards is a good guy. I hope he gets it going and lives up to the hype and gets out of his own head.

Last edited:

DJ
Shep
Rob
Reeves
Mitchell
Thiero
Edwards
Ugo

Edwards/Ugo make up 25% of this rotation. Sorry that is not going to do anything good. One of them is fine, but Z has to be in this mix. If not cal is an idiot, well he his anyway. Whatever, I just can’t stand this prick!!!!

DJ
Shep
Rob
Reeves
Mitchell
Thiero
Edwards
Ugo

Coach has a great offensive weapon in Ivisic and has no clue how to use him

Last edited:

DJ
Shep
Rob
Reeves
Mitchell
Thiero
Edwards
Ugo

giphy-downsized-large.gif

So we can take Bradshaws heart but not Edwards? Lol.
Heck, I'd take ANYONE over Bradshaw right now!!! He has been TERRIBLE since the UF game!!

Edwards isn't much better, but Poor Bradshaw gets pushed around, can't defend the rim and is SLOW and WEAK!!

Neither one of them should get ANY playing time!!!

Last edited:
A little disappointed we won’t see what Z can do but obviously the small ball lineup was much better and we looked a lot better before all our 7 footers became available.

We will see about that. Small ball didn't beat anyone good and almost lost to st Joseph.

DJ
Shep
Rob
Reeves
Mitchell
Thiero
Edwards
Ugo

I don't believe a thing Cal says until I actually see it on the court. Hell Cal basically did not play Dilly in the second half Saturday.

Until he can get them to buy into defense I’m not sure it matters. Or teach the team a defense that they are capable of using. But if he really is going to go back to small ball that tells me he’s starting to feel some pressure. Whether it’s from the fans, his employer, or both, I’m not sure. But he is definitely feeling it… Mr krabs

Where is he terrible at, he hasn’t gotten nearly enough of a chance to even form a basis for if he is good or not
Every time he touches the ball he walks or almost does. His lateral quickness is terrible that's why he had so many fouls last game. He can't dribble to save his life. You don't have eyeballs.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34

DJ
Shep
Rob
Reeves
Mitchell
Thiero
Edwards
Ugo

Of course Edwards makes the lineup. I love the kid but Z needs minutes. He should get them all from now on. He’s our best offensive big man by far.

Every time he touches the ball he walks or almost does. His lateral quickness is terrible that's why he had so many fouls last game. He can't dribble to save his life. You don't have eyeballs.
He has gotten one chance to play extensive mins. I do have eyeballs, it s called not making an overall big picture judgement on a kid who gets thrown in for 2-3 mins a half. Of course they are gonna press. Thats why a lot of these players press they don’t have any clue what their mins are going to be

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT