ADVERTISEMENT

Pilgrim hinting no Cyril?

Nfale Dante is a legit P5 conference big. Get him and team is in great shape. Unlikely but pair him with Mitchell and Reeves and UK has a veteran gront line. Unlikely.. UK will get Cyril and will get decent minutes from him.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Really?I would rather have Somto.
We can't ever have good news keep coming without something going wrong,lol.

You'd rather have an unproven Somto instead of a 7'0 Senior from the Pac-12 who averaged 13.5PPG and 8.5RPG and shot 61% from FG?

I'd be ecstatic with either one but idk how that would be a disappointment?

Cyril has to finish schoolwork to even be eligible to reclassify. I've never been fully confident that would happen. If it does get the work done then we'll see if he shows up.

Can you elaborate?
Jack Pilgrim on Draft Night and Klutch Sports — Klutch basically lied to Livingston… begin year they guaranteed him a lottery pick.. later, then guaranteed him first round.. then guaranteed him they have had a promise for the 2nd round. But during draft night, that fell through. And that Rich Paul calling teams telling them not to pick him, because he had a guaranteed landing spot was a lie. And it was smoke screen because Klutch blew it.. And some Klutch guys are considering cutting ties with Klutch…

Kind of sounded like they thought they had a deal with the Lakers, but something changed on draft night. and the leak about Rich Paul calling teams was to save face.

And as of 2 hours ago, yes Pilgrim was pretty adamant the Somto would finish grades in July/reclassify, and enroll at UK in August. Said the has always wanted to play for Calipari/UK.

Recent tweet saying “pivot” when someone referenced Cyril to UK.

On another board, straight from Pilgrim he is saying Cyril isn't the slam dunk he was a week ago. It isn't dead but isn't a lock any longer.

Said other schools offering immediate and significant PT. UC and some others.

Said Martin is heating up in terms of next assistant. Jack mentions speculation Dante could come with but would mean Ugo hits portal again (didn't think he could now- my thoughts, not his)?

Ended by saying still over a month before Cyril would be ironed out so time for it to shift back to more favorable for UK.

Jack Pilgrim on Draft Night and Klutch Sports — Klutch basically lied to Livingston… begin year they guaranteed him a lottery pick.. later, then guaranteed him first round.. then guaranteed him they have had a promise for the 2nd round. But during draft night, that fell through. And that Rich Paul calling teams telling them not to pick him, because he had a guaranteed landing spot was a lie. And it was smoke screen because Klutch blew it.. And some Klutch guys are considering cutting ties with Klutch…

Kind of sounded like they thought they had a deal with the Lakers, but something changed on draft night. and the leak about Rich Paul calling teams was to save face.

And as of 2 hours ago, yes Pilgrim was pretty adamant the Somto would finish grades in July/reclassify, and enroll at UK in August. Said the has always wanted to play for Calipari/UK.
I can’t lie, the amount of crap Livingston put our team thru with his not playing the #4 and being unhappy all year this kinda makes me smile. Had he listened to Cal and played his natural position he may have played a lot better. He obviously never considered a return and instead of going thru the process he shut all his play down. Sounds like getting picked last was actually fortunate.

On another board, straight from Pilgrim he is saying Cyril isn't the slam dunk he was a week ago. It isn't dead but isn't a lock any longer.

Said other schools offering immediate and significant PT. UC and some others.

Said Martin is heating up in terms of next assistant. Jack mentions speculation Dante could come with but would mean Ugo hits portal again (didn't think he could now- my thoughts, not his)?

Ended by saying still over a month before Cyril would be ironed out so time for it to shift back to more favorable for UK.
I don’t think Ugo can go anywhere now.

I can’t lie, the amount of crap Livingston put our team thru with his not playing the #4 and being unhappy all year this kinda makes me smile. Had he listened to Cal and played his natural position he may have played a lot better. He obviously never considered a return and instead of going thru the process he shut all his play down. Sounds like getting picked last was actually fortunate.

So we should have benched toppin to play Livingston at the 4? Not sure that helps the team any IMO.

He always needed the summer classes to move up and there are not any issues with him doing it. He will be a cat quit reading all the internet rumors. I will say it once again, patience grasshoppers. Cyril is fine.

Reactions: warrior-cat
He always needed the summer classes to move up and there are not any issues with him doing it. He will be a cat quit reading all the internet rumors. I will say it once again, patience grasshoppers. Cyril is fine.

Truly no offense but unless you personally know him that is a rumor in and of itself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT