ADVERTISEMENT

PF Caleb Wilson's official visit is this weekend

The goat Joe Adams says Kentucky has a chance

giphy.gif

Dybsanta is probably the best, I really don't care. But watch some tape on Wilson and you'll see he is a great player too. This kid can do it all, and is already a defensive stud. We seem to have some really good pf options.
Its feels like that 2013 class where three or four guys had a legit claim to #1: Randle, Wiggins, Parker, Embiid.

Right now the bro love between Lewis and Wilson is causing me to daydream about the daffy avatar, lol. This week comes the counterpunches from the other coaches on the Wilson list. Hopefully when pope reconnects this week we can stay on some more momentum with UK.

@bucsrule8872 , thoughts?

Would you be happy with a three-man class of Johnson, Wilson, and Moreno? Then add three or four from the portal, and bring back the presumed returning five?

C - Garrison - Moreno - Portal #1
F - Wilson - Portal #1
F - Oweh - Chandler - Noah
G - Johnson - Perry/ Portal #3 (whoever outperforms)
G - Portal #2 - Portal #3

That would be 11 guys.
Absolutely!

That’s a perfect scenario, IMHO.

Wilson will be a star in college. I would also be happy with Cenac.

And as I have stated many times, I want a veteran PG to lead the way.

I would also like to see them sign another couple of multi year guys in this ‘25 class. It’s a deep class. Hopefully Coach signs all his scholarship or at least most of them. That was one of my main problems with Cal, he never used all his allotted scholarships.

Last edited:
It seems to be a pretty small group of guys we are recruiting at this point. Hopefully that’s a sign of feeling really good about our chances with those guys. Brown, Lewis, Mullins, Ament, Bundalow, Cenac and Wilson. Anyone else?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT